Times of love

Night And Light
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wednesday sat in her empty room. Enid had left to meet Ajax and now left Wednesday with her thoughts. She felt weird thinking of Enid out with someone who wasn’t her. Jealousy hit her, she had never felt the feeling before and it confused her. So instead, she pushed it to the back of her mind. That was the first time Wednesday Addams felt the feeling of love. 

 

~a few days later~ 

 

On Wednesday’s birthday Enid had gifted her a snood, it was cute, not that Wednesday would ever admit it but she was happy. The next day they snuck out with Enid to go inspect an old house that could lead to the Hyde. They wore their matching snoods, Enid in pick and Wednesday in black. 

When the Hyde had them trapped in the tiny lift thing Wednesday was scared, not for herself but for the shaking girl next to her. 

They escaped safely but Enid never forgave her for almost killing her. That night Enid packed her stuff. “Where are you going?” Wednesday questioned. 

“I’ve tried, really, really, really hard to be your friend! I always put myself out there, thought of your feelings, told people I know she gives off serial killer vibes but she’s really just shy!’’ Enid yelled. 

“I never asked you to do that.” Wednesday said.

“You didn’t have to because that’s what friends do! They don’t have to be asked!” Enid said angerly. “You want to be alone Wednesday?! Be alone!” she shouted then stormed out and slammed the door.

Wednesday walked towards the window and sat, her head in her knees. Thinking to herself ‘Goody warned that I was destined to be alone, maybe its inevitable, but for the first time in my life it doesn’t feel good.’ 

That night she felt anger at herself for pushing someone away. That was the second time Wednesday Addams felt the feeling of love. 

 

 

~the next day~ 

 

Wednesday was looking down at the jewelry box she has taken from the old house. She looked over at Enid’s side of the room, being

Please log in to read the full chapter