Chapter 5

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Lying at night in a big comfortable bed, Donghae was clutching a photo album but this time of little Myung after spending the day around Yoori's. He was so entertained by the little memories that he was startled when his firstborn lay on his chest with her gaze fixed on the pictures. 

 

 Donghae : Teeth cleaned? (the little girl nodded)

 

 Yoori : It's me with Myunnie (she smiled pointing to where she was with her brother on her lap)

 

 Donghae : My Yoori is a good noona for her brothers (quickly sealed her daughter's cheek) 

 

 Yoori : I like it (snuggled closer to her omma) So tiny 

 

 Donghae : During the day I was also with appa looking at baby pictures of you

 

 Yoori : Was I pretty?

 

 Donghae : You are pretty! (hugged and the child's smile grew even bigger)

 

 

 

 The brunette felt a smile break out on his face, seeing the little girl excited about the pictures that were being developed. Every now and then he would ask his daughter something about school or favorite adventures and she would answer excitedly telling him everything her omma wanted to know.

 

A while later, Hyukjae walked in with Haneul on his lap while Myung walked a little crookedly falling a few times. He had noticed that the middle son was quite adventurous and quite independent, however, he ended up helping him climb on top of the bed. 

 

 Yoori : Are we all going to sleep here?

 

 Hyukjae : No, my little smarty pants (kissed his cheek) I came looking for you, because I told you 5 minutes to say good night and it's already been 10! (pretended to be angry)

 

 Yoori : Sorry appa, we are watching little Myunnie (squeezed the cheeks of the mentioned brother who smiled droolingly)

 

 Myung : Yoori... (stood up and advanced towards Noona)

 

 Donghae : Careful baby (helped her balance in the middle of the sheets) 

 

 Hyukjae : Myung is still small like Haneul 

 

 

 

 The lawyer passed the youngest cub into her husband's arms so he could hold Yoori and Myung by tickling the two, who laughed.

 

 Yoori : Can we all sleep together?

 

 Hyukjae : No

 

 Yoori : Please appa (pouted like her maternal progenitor did when she wanted something from her husband)

 

 Hyukjae : Just like Hae (Pinched her daughter's nose lightly)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter