I Will Save You

It's Always You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud thud and a sting feeling from her head woke Chaeyoung up in her conscious as her drunk bestfriend rushed to her side to apologize over and over again. The pale-white girl dressed in a dirty green jacket and black pants that compliments her light skin was seemingly non-stop expressing her regret in accidentally dropping her bestfriend on the floor after she passed out earlier due to too much alcohol but even Dahyun can no longer help Chaeyoung as she also cannot support herself with her drunk state.

 

“What am I doing here?”

 

With those loud bass of rave music that the DJ is playing, dancing colored lights, and people dancing, Chaeyoung doesn’t need a person to tell her that they are in a bar but what exactly is she doing in that place? The last time she remembers was… what was it? She’s trying to recall what really happened when her drunk friend caught her attention once again.

 

“Wh-what ddyuu meannn Chaenggg? You’rrr the-onee who invitedd me here!”

 

Dahyun slurred unable to completely open her eyes while her finger pointed not so directly at Chaeyoung.

 

This is all a puzzle to the short girl. Chaeyoung was unable to remember anything except the fact that her bestfriend dropped her on the floor after getting conscious. She seems sober felt like she didn’t even drink at all but how come did she became unconscious earlier? She knows that her bestfriend cannot give her the answers she would like to know seeing the pale girl wasted.

 

“You know what? Let’s just get outta here.” Uttere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter