Screw the situation

Today, I'll Kiss you on the nose

SuperDelicate, lolalol. Haha. I’m biased. But wait! I DO NOT LOVE YAMADA. He’s F@t (In a cute way...)

This is purely for readers only. Don’t get the wrong idea. Chinen Forevaaaa!~

You love him, and You hate him. He’s a darling, and he’s a burden. No matter how many times you have already dumped this... this... stalking pig, he’s still at you.

Ahhh. That name, it brings nostalgia. It annoys you at the same time. You weren’t like other girls who would fall into a swoon when he gets flirty all so suddenly (but you admit to yourself that you get pretty jealous). From afar, you see him smirking at you. he seemed amused. You stuck your tongue at him and all the girls flirting with him look at you angrily, green with jealously.

Later, 5:30 pm.

You are assigned as the class cleaner.

“poor me...” you tell yourself. No one even bothered to help you. you mutter and curse as you proceed with sweeping, brushing, and mopping the floors. Wiping your hands on your blazer, you turn around and is surprised to see...

“brix, Ryosuke! What the hell are you doing here?!?” you make pitlag and took a step backwards, shocked. Ryosuke, too, was surprised since you took notice of him.

“heheh~ Nothing. I didn’t want to go home yet. Is that a problem?” He smirked innocently. You blushed in rage and embarrassment.

“N-no! I-I mean, Yes! You were here all along and you didn’t even bother helping me out?!?” You shriek at him. Ryosuke remained composed.

“I was waiting for the perfect moment...” He stood up and eerily walked towards you.

“What perfect moment, you pig?!” you demanded with a mean tone in your voice. That didn’t stop him from walking towards you.

“...This perfect moment” he grabs you by the shoulders and kiss you on the nose.

~Owari~