One on one talk

One on one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar and Moonbyul shot for two days and they had a lot of fun while taking part in this tv show a about trip for the second time.

The younger one knew she could always trust her unnie to make good plans for both of them.

This time, the beautiful brunette included something a bit closer to those radical sports that the handsome one had been pestering her to do for ages.

Back to the hotel after 7, the 31-year-old announced:

_______ Tonight, I wanna drink.

With a smug on her face, the black-haired one teased:

_______ You? Ah, I see...You're gonna drink a lot of water. Right, unnie?

_______ Come on, Byul-ah! This is our last chance to have some fun and wake up late before we get back to another wave of packed schedules. Let's celebrate.

_______ But you will be done in 30 minutes, Yong._______ Moonbyul laughed.

Sulking, the stunning brunette murmured:

_______ Such a party pooper...

_______ Alright. Go take a shower while I get some bottles at the liquor store across the street. The things they have in the mini bar are not good.______ The charming and skinny young woman.

________ Would you bring us something to eat too? Room service menu is too sophisticated. I'm craving something easy to digest.

_______ Okay._______ The 29-year-old responded and grabbed her wallet.

One hour later, the duo was sitting on the couch of the suite they were sharing at a 6-star hotel in Dubai.

_______ Thank you for the snacks and fruits, Byul-ah.

_______ Don't thank me. You know you'll buy it next time.______ The younger one provoked.

Solar laughed and munched some chips before proposing:

_______ How about we play a game?

_______ What sort of game? I'm kinda tired after everything we did today.

_______ Nothing exhausting. We can ask each other questions. And if we consider the answer was honest, we drink. If we think someone lied, the person drinks.

______ Hmmm...Well, in theory, it's an interesting game. I just don't know how far we can go. After all, 11 years around each other...

______ You're right. We know too much.______ Solar felt a little disappointed.

_______ We always talked about everything. Except for one topic.

_______ Huh? There is no such thing.

_______ Of course there is. We never talked about .

_______ Are you crazy, Byul-ah? Of course, we did.

_______ No. We shared the fact that we are both naughty and that we think about a lot. But we never officially tackled the subject.

Frowning, the older one thought for a couple of seconds and then commented:

________ I'm quite surprised. Somehow, it felt like there were no boundaries between each other.

________ Well, there isn't. It's not like we can't talk about that.____ Moonbyul shrugged.

_______ Okay. So let's go ahead with our game.

_______ Wanna start?

_______ No. You go.______ Solar giggled.

The songwriter stood up, poured some wine, and handed it to her friend.
_____ Ok. Have you ever been with a girl?
_____ Yes. In college.
_____ Hmmm...Kim Yongsun..._____ Moonbyul teased.
_____ But it was just a kiss. Hahaahaha 
_____ It makes sense. I couldn't imagine you with a woman.
_____ Well, It's not that I didn't want. She was the one who chickened down._____ The brunette smirked.
Sipping from her own glass, the younger one declared:
_____ Your turn. 
Solar had her question already prepared.
_____ How about you? Have you been with a guy?

Exhaling, the handsome one slowly nodded and said:

________ Yes. More than once. But I was trying to fit the ty hetero normative. It's really not for me.

The singer gave her best friend a tender look and drank some wine because Moonbyul had said the truth.

Clearing , the skinny one stretched her arm and commented:

_______ There is something I always wanted to ask but I was afraid you would think I was invading your privacy.

_______ , please! Which privacy? We have destroyed that wall years ago. Just freaking ask.______ Solar made a funny face.

A bit awkward, the younger one averted her eyes while speaking:

_______ Back to that fake marriage show, did you feel attracted to that guy? Did something happen between you two?

Widening her eyes, Solar exclaimed:

_______ Byul-ah, I thought that we could read each other's minds since then. Weren't things pretty clear to you?

_______ I know our bond was already gigantic. But you were always ambiguous about some things. At least to me. I could know what you wanted to eat, to do, to say. Except for that guy and the situation._______ The black-haired one didn't mean to but her voice sounded hurt.

Pouting, the brown-haired one clarified:

_______ Well, so let me be very clear. Hell, no! He was an and made me uncomfortable. At first, we had a deal to keep things professional. But he started harassing me backstage. This is why I changed my number once the show was over.

_______ How come you didnt tell me that? I would...._____ Moonbyul growled.

________ Exactly because of that. I was trying to be a good leader and promote Mamamoo. Yet, the whole situation was stressful. And I could see how much you were holding yourself not to argue with me. I didn't want to make you feel worse.

Looking at the brunette with soft eyes, Moonbyul murmured:

______ Thank you for always taking care of me, unnie. But I wish You let me do the same for you.

_______ Aigo...You always do it. Don't be silly.

_______. I try._______ The black-haired one drank more wine.

Sighing, Solar pretended to be relaxed and chose her next question:

________ How about you? Did you sleep with that lady who kept throwing herself at you? Your favorite actress.

The younger one smirked because she sensed some jealousy in her best friend's tone.

_______ First of all, she is not my favorite actress. I may like her a lot but there are many others above. And second, I don't see her this way. She is adorable and beautiful. Yet, we are just friends.

_______ Ah, I forgot. Nobody is at "Taeyeon unnie's" level, right?  The ultimate crush._____ Solar used her mocking tone.

_______ Swallow your drink. Are we still playing or not?

_______ Fine!

_______ Taeyeon unnie is not my crush. She is my role model. Just like BoA sunbaenim to you. Or am I wrong? Would you do her?______ The skinny girl lifted her eyebrow.

Drinking her beverage, the singer rolled her eyes 

_______ Gross! Of course, I wouldn't. She is not a human to me.

_______ Oh ! I wasted a question. This thing about BoA was not a real doubt. Damn it!

Laughing, the beautiful brunette said:

_______ Pay more attention next time. Anyway, my next question is...Have you ever thought of having with Wheeinie and or Hyejinie?

_______ NOOOOO! Have you????______ The taller one widened her eyes.

_______ No. But I'm not the one who flirts with them day and night.______ Solar shrugged.

_______ The kids are playful and feel comfortable flirting with me because they have nothing to worry about. The only reason they do way less with you is that you have a hard time with skinship 

_______ Okay, I guess you are speaking the truth.______ The 31-year-old stood up to get more wine.

_______ Careful not to get drunk.______ Moonbyul teased.

_______ Why? Are you gonna be tempted to do something y if I get wasted?______ Solar drank up and went back to the couch.

_______ I don't need people to get drunk to fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter