Ji Hoo's POV

Meant to Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all of you authors and readers out there. I really like Ji Hoo and Jan Di as a pair. I found that Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s love was a bit forced. Perhaps am the only one who thinks that way and another thing, as one of the authors mentioned, there are a few stories regarding Woo Bin and Ga Eul. Right, my journey will begin throughout my four years of medical school. I'm not sure if it'll be enjoyable, but I hope you do. 

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in Boys Over Flowers. 

Ji Hoo’s POV. 

It's been a year since Jan Di and I were accepted into medical school. It wasn't an easy decision for me to make, but Otter's graduation altered everything. I was finally convinced that she and I would have something, not soon, but eventually. 

I was about to give up on the thought of loving her until my best friend Gu Jun Pyo told me something that changed my mind. 

'She refused to marry me and come to America to live with me.' He had told me 

I wanted to keep being Jan Di's firefighter and of course, her sunbae. As her guardian and best friend, I came to a conclusion and made the decision to attend medical school. Even though I was a semester ahead of her, I had plenty of time to see her. We generally shared a few courses which were good, and I still managed to see her in her hostel room since I picked her up every day for lectures, and work and also take her to the cafeteria for breakfast or lunch, and occasionally we would meet on the stairwell, ‘our special spot.’ 

My two best friends were in another country growing up to be better persons for the girls they care about. So, Yi Jeong has yet to admit that he is in love with Jan Di's best friend Ga Eul. Everyone could see that they had a deep connection and were maybe dating, but Yi Jeong refused to accept it. To make matters worse, Woo Bin, my best friend, he's on the same path as me, falling in love with his best friend's girl and Ga Eul looked to be growing fond of Woo Bin as well. They were close in the same manner that Jan Di and I were. On Friday nights, the four of us usually went on double dates or to see a movie at my movie theatre. It was always reassuring to know that the woman I loved was close by. It made no difference what we were doing as long as we were together. 

Rumors began to circulate that Jan Di and I were dating. We frequently forgot we were friends. We would occasionally go all the way and hug or sleep in the same bed. Sometimes share the same food on the same plate. Some students seemed happy for us but some normally scoffed at her that she wasn’t worthy of my love but Jan Di only ignored her. And I have to say that I was rubbing it off on her. She didn’t care what people at the university said to her, her only goal was to ignore her and go through her studies without getting into a fight with anyone. 

Two years Later

Ji Hoo was napping in his room on a weekend, waiting for Jan Di to come over for a study date and some ice cream. She had agreed to accompany him on a picnic. There was no double date this time since Woo Bin agreed to take Ga Eul to meet his sisters and mother. His father was often out on business. 

Ji Hoo's thoughts became blank while he slept, and suddenly... 

"Ji Hoo-ah, come play with us." A familiar voice addressed him. The voice was cheerful, and she was laughing, something she hadn't done in a long time. 

"Jan Di-ah?" He asked himself a question and opened his eyes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter