Chapter 1

In Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung feels betrayed to have become fond of her weakness.

 

The ability to listen but the inability to respond.

 

But she didn't give a damn anymore because everything is simply, worthless.

 

No one cared anyway.

 

An overlapping of laughter echoes throughout the classroom but echoed most loudly in Wonyoung's fragile ears. She parts her lips slightly and nothing but disappointment flows out of . The period was far from over and with that, the girl tucks her long arms into her head protecting it from the hardness of her school laptop. As the minutes pass, Wonyoung feels her tired body slowly give up on her and drifts into a soft slumber.

 

It wouldn't be the first time Wonyoung forced herself to sleep in hopes of passing the time. The girl couldn't voice her thoughts out loud even if she wanted to.

 

She can't and she won't.

 

Time flies by and class nears its end.

 

A light yet cautious tap beats against Wonyoung's spine. The sleepy girl frantically recoils into her stiff seat and leans upward staring at the person in front of her. A towering girl peers over her blocking the rest of the classroom, usually, people approaching send Wonyoung into a panic, yet Wonyoung feels...

 

Safe.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry for waking you up. You looked peaceful at the back here I almost let you be but the teacher wants me to collect the laptops."

 

A smiley and cheery-looking girl who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter