Nice to meet you

Wrong Marriage, Right Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This plot point is my own creation, and if someone notices that the story or plot has a similar plot, you should know it was a coincidence. For example, one author was compelled to delete 'A long came love,' saying it was the same storyline as 'open hearts,' which was inaccurate. I read and reread the book, but there was no link between the two. Jan Di was in her story, yet in open hearts, Jan Di fell in love, maybe messed up with her love, and became pregnant, but was not kicked out by her family. It's a shame the author deleted it. I hope she reconsiders and returns it. Enough of that, my story is unrelated to the plot of the original script. We all know that Yoon Ji Hoo aka Kim Hyun-Joong is a brave man, at least according to what I've seen; I'm not sure about the others. This is what we will witness in my book. (OOC), as well as maybe spiritual manifestations. Love Thy Woman is on HOLD for now because I misplaced my summary of it. I can't write it without it but as soon as located my backup, I will update it. This is my new story that came from a drama I watched.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in Boys Over Flowers.

They say that meeting the man of your dreams is the greatest joy of your life. Having to marry the person you love and having them love you back is the greatest blessing in life. It was early summer, and a grand wedding was planned between Dr. Yoon Ji Hoo, an excellent surgeon, and the famous model Min Seo Hyun. Everyone looked to be blessing the pair, but they had no idea the bride had been changed.

Yoon Ji Hoo stood at the altar before the church priest, waiting for his bride Geum Jan Di. She walked beautifully, and everyone in the church seemed startled by the change of bride, but some thought she was hideous with her golden birthmark. They were baffled as to why he was marrying this girl in the first place. Ji Hoo tightened his hands on the sides and wanted to argue with them over her beauty, but he knew it would be a waste of energy. On the contrary, she looked lovely in it, and a lotus flower represents enlightenment spiritually. 'Perhaps this is a fresh beginning for me,' they both thought.

This was meant to be a momentous day for him and Min Seo Hyun, but she cheated on him, saying she had a photo shoot in Paris today for her contract signing. And, by chance, there was a bride outside the chapel who was in the same situation as him. Her groom had stood her up and married off his mistress. He promised himself that he would talk to her.

Geum Jan Di is her name. She had informed him. He was drowned by her right away. He had knelt at her level on the steps and wiped away her tears. Then he observed a golden mark on her forehead.

According to how he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter