Chapter 1

Nim One Letter Difference From Nam

Ahh~

Lunch time, my favourite period of the day. My hour of escape from all those s and bull teachers. I sat down at our usual lunch table, located beside the "popular" tables and opposite the "loser" tables. The cafeteria was busy and crowded as always. I was off in my own world day dreaming about who know's what (probably Si Woo from Dream High 2 *fangirl scream), then suddenly, my day dream was abruptly interupted from my bestfriend's ear deafening shrieks through the crowd of people.

Here comes my annoying than ever bestfriend; Kim SaeRa, inseperable from her since the 7th grade. Yeah, she can be mood swingy and embarassing, but that's why I love her. "YAH LEE KIYEON~" she giddily screamed coming at my way. Heads turned our way and shot curious looks. 

*Omo omo omo, how can my bestfriend be so embarassing sometimes. Kyaaaaaaa*

She plopped down on the seat beside me all happily.

"MWOH?" I said annoyed.

SaeRa pouted, "Aigoo. Why so feisty?"

"Oh, mianhae. IT'S JUST THAT EVIL SHE DEVIL FROM HELL THAT I HAVE AS MY HISTORY TEACHER IS A PIECE OF LARD AND IS OUT TO GET ME".

Even more people looking our way now.

SaeRa looked at me as if I had three heads, "Woah girl, you need to calm down. PEOPLE ARE STARING!"

(-_______-") If only she saw them when she had made her loud entrance into the cafeteria.

"Whatever."

Then came into the caf the rest of our group of friends. ChungAh, EunBi, WooRi, and Jaewon.

"Alright you guys" SaeRa announced as if she was president, "today I have discovered the cutest guy in our school or, well, grade." She chuckled.

"Ho ho hoo that's a new one SaeRa, I'm so excited!~~~~~~" I added sarcastically. 

"Shutup, KiYeon."

*

All my friends seemed to really want to know who this guy was, they asked her dozens of questions at once. "WHO IS HE?"

*Aish, why are all my friends so boy obsessed. WAE? Geez, I think I've had enough boy drama since the 8th grade T_T

Being dramatic, SaeRa took a deep breath.

The impatient ChungAh then exclaimed "OMG SAERA JUST SAY HIS DAMN NAME". Even though ChungAh had a boyfriend, it didn't stop her from being boy obsessed.

SaeRa rolled her eyes. "Okay okay, calm your woman, his name is Choi MinHo, English first, band last period. Came from Busan Academy."

I sat there uninterested in what they were saying, I could really care less. SaeRa glanced at me. "Lee KiYeon, are you not the least bit interested in this guy? He's the latest eyecandy among our female student population!"

Oh geez, I felt so disgusted. That pretty boy could disappear off the face of the Earth and I still won't be interested. I stuffed a rice cracker into my mouth and chewed annoyed. Did I mention I utterly hate boys?

"Ani." I said oh so bluntly.

"Yah, KiYeon, I don't think you'd be thinking like that if you knew what he looked like." JaeWon said. JaeWon is my gay bestfriend, the only guy in the universe that can practically persuade me to think anything, it's quite amusing.

JaeWon then snatched my cellphone out of my hands. He started typing then returned it, "You're welcome." He said it as if he's just done me a huge favor.

I looked at my screen which was on someone's Facebook profile.

*Talk about Facebook creeping...

/Choi MinHo

*scroll

/Birthday on, Speaks, Attends blah blah blah not interesting.

*Keeps scrolling

My eyes laid upon his profile picture, it was a selca of him.

OMO.

*Gulps. I think I, Lee KiYeon has just joined the rest of the female students in the Choi MinHo fan group.

 

 

HEY GUYS. So this is the first chapter, it's pretty short I guess x_x . What do you guys thinks so far? 
COMMENTS AND SUBS ARE VERY VERY VERY APPRECIATED.
Ahhh my writing skills are horrible~