end

After Midnight at Neo Seoul

Blonde, pale skin and eyes gleaming, Vision’s leader was truly a gorgeous man and even without the glamour that vampires use, he can still charm people. Qian Kun was a name passed by sinful lips and he knew damn well that he was desired, both from mortals and supernaturals alike.

 

He walked with confidence, steps sure and precise and the people parted for him and his coven, equally gorgeous as their leader.

 

“What brings you here?” Taeyong, Neo Seoul’s owner and the pack alpha shook hands with  Kun.

 

“Scouting for my next meal.” Kun replied with a smile that made Taeyong laugh.

 

“You’re in for a treat tonight Kunnie.” Taeyong grinned as he led the group towards the VIP area, a balcony overlooking the club.

 

The two were unlikely duo; werewolves and vampires were known enemies but not Taeyong and Kun who thrive in the symbiosis of their pack and coven who settled in their respective territories in NeoCity. Kun and Taeyong also has a habit to get their hair done at the same time so this time, the two leader were sporting blonde hair in different tones; they are fondly called as twins for some reason or another.

 

 

Once they reached the VIP floor, the Neo Seoul Pack greeted them warmly and Yuta, the pack Omega and Taeyong’s mate, handed Kun his glass of red, finest that the city could offer, only second from the source. Ten, Kun’s right hand but not his mate, handed Yuta a bracelet from his hometown, something that made a beautiful smile appear on the omega; Yuta is fond of collecting accessories and Ten shared the same passion.

 

“It’s been a while.” Doyoung greeted Kun and Ten scoffed making the werewolf hiss at him.

 

“You two still hasn’t grown out of your teenage angst phase with each other.” Kun shook his head then turned to Jaehyun, Doyoung’s alpha mate.

 

‘Kun ge!” Jaehyun greeted him and hugged him, almost tipping the glass that Kun was holding but Sicheng took it from Kun.

 

“I appreciate that you don’t squish the life out of my ge.” The vampire scoffed and Kun sighed, these two mated pairs are literal kids in kindergarten.

 

“You four better step away from my mate then.” A low voice spoke and the four immediately stepped away from Kun as the vampire straightened himself and faced the man walking towards them.

 

Kun smiled and waited for the man to reach him, pull him by the waist and ravish his lips in a heated kiss.

 

“Really? It’s not even 10pm.” Yangyang gagged and he earned a smack on the head from his Twin brother Renjun.

 

 

“Shouldn’t you be used to it?” Johnny, the alpha werewolf and Kun’s mate raised a brow at him.

 

“I am, but you know me, it’s my job to gag at any amount of PDA.” Yangyang shrugged his shoulders while Renjun rolled his eyes.

 

“Seriously? I am not complaining when you’re Donghyuck’s neck.” Renjun glared at his twin.

 

“Speaking off, Hi hyuckie!” Yangyang made a bee line towards one of the younger omega of Neo Seoul and Renjun looked at his leader who nodded and allowed Renjun to meet his boyfriend Jeno, coincidentally who is Donghyuck’s twin brother.

 

“Here for my set?” Johnny asked as he planted a soft kiss on the vampire’s head while the others dispersed on the floor to whatever they fancy.

 

“Of course.” Kun beamed a smile and thanked Sicheng as the younger vampire handed him his drink back. Johnny eyed the glass with disdain.

 

“You can drink from me you know that.” Johnny huffed and Kun laughed.

 

“Yuta hyung offered this, I cannot not accept it.” Kun replied and Johnny glared at Yuta who just gave him a middle finger, he growled at him. “Stop that, you smell like a wet dog when you’re angry.” Kun remarked and Johnny pouted at him. ‘I can’t kiss you, you hate the taste of other’s blood on my lips.” Kun replied and Johnny pouted even more.

 

“After midnight?” Johnny asked and Kun nodded.

 

“Of course, after midnight.” Kun grinned and Johnny planted one more kiss on Kun’s temple before going down to the club floor to begin his set.

 

Johnny thrive in the energy of the people dancing and singing along, the loud beats had enveloped them in an unexplained high as bodies say to the music. Johnny turned out beats after beats, never slowing down as he remixed and dropped the beats that earned loud cheers and even more sweaty bodies to entangle.

 

Johnny briefly looked up at the balcony and he saw Kun leaning by the railing, a smile on his beautiful pale face and a ring gleaming when hit by one of the spotlights. That was Kun’s mating ring, the vampires had always shown their status with an accessory while werewolves paraded their mating bites. Kun raised two finger and Johnny nodded, 2 more minutes to midnight.

 

The set ended and everyone cheered and applauded for Johnny as he took a bow and left the booth for the next DJ. He hurriedly walked towards the balcony and grinned as Kun welcomed him in his arms. The songs and drinks were still flowing at Neo Seoul but it’s after midnight, the fun begins for people like them.

 

Werewolves and Vampires were two different branches of supernaturals yet Kun was even more of a special breed because he’s a delta, and in hierarchy, they are the rare ones. Deltas are known to be able to choose their subgender at any particular time, so they can either be an alpha, beta or omega at their free will. And although Kun is the Vision’s head and alpha, he is an omega as Johnny’s mate. This is one of the reason why Neo Seoul and Vision are friends and allies, Kun and Johnny are mated. And it also gave way for their younger members to sought love with either species, with the twin vampires Yangyang and Renjun dating twin werewolves Donghyuck and Jeno.

 

One of Neo Seoul’s pack house was just the building next to the club and Vision knew it like their own coven house. The vampires had their own rooms, while those who are seeing one of the packs shared the room with them. Johnny and Kun of course have their own room, Johnny is higher ranked as Taeyong’ s right hand, and Kun had been in there far too many times to count just as Johnny had been in Kun’s room. The room was painted white with an accent wall painted in blue, it reminded Kun of the sky, and his dreams of being a pilot when he was younger. His sensitivity to the UV rays had made him give up the dream, his eyes were his precious gifts, as Vision centered on his gift of vision and foresight.

 

“How’s your trip?” Johnny asked, wrapping his arms around the vampire and enveloping the man with warmth.

 

“Good I guess, the sun was a little harsh though but the beach was wonderful.” Kun replied, snuggling into the warmth. “Mr. And Mrs. Leechayakul were wonderful parents.” Kun remarked, those weren’t Ten’s actual parents but a lineage of human servants of the Li Clan, the vampire clan that Ten belongs to. They are humans and they stand in as Ten’s parents when he visits Thailand so he won’t be suspected of anything but human.

 

“You did not even get a tan.” Johnny looked at Kun who laughed.

 

“I doused myself in sunblock, you know I’ll fry like an egg under the sun, I’m not Yongqin who had adapted to the tropical climate.” Kun answered and it made Johnny chuckle. “I missed you dearly, how was the full moon?” Kun asked and Johnny sighed.

 

“Could be better.” Johnny replied and leaned in to kiss his mate’s neck.

 

“Sorry, I can’t be with you that time.” Kun was sincere.

 

“I know, but you’re with me during the mating cycle right?” Johnny asked as he moved the satin shirt to reveal the mating mark on the vampire.

 

“Of course.” Kun replied and Johnny can feel that his mate was smiling. “I want to try conceiving Johnny.” Kun shared and Johnny stilled before raising his head and looking at his mate.

 

 

“Are you sure?” Johnny had asked and Kun nodded.

 

Johnny felt emotional as the words sank, tears started to form on his eyes making Kun cup the face of his beloved mate. Kun had known from the get go that Johnny wanted to have a family, a mate and pups, but Kun was no werewolf. Kun was reluctant to date Johnny before given the precarious relationship of their species, but Kun knew deep down that Johnny was for him and he can be his mate and give him children. Kun was in a predicament though, he’ll have to give up his position as the leader should he chose to get mated and pregnant and surrender himself to the Neo Seoul pack, however members of the Vision coven were perplexed with the suggestion of Kun stepping down once he got mated to Johnny; there’s no other leader for them, only Kun.

 

 

----  

 

“We are not allowing you to step down.” Ten had argued with him.

 

“But, I will be breaking the rules Yongqin.” Kun had argued back.

 

“What rules? We’re not in barbaric times Kun, you can love who you want and mate with whoever you want, and Johnny is perfectly fine for us.” Ten informed him.

 

“He’s a werewolf.” Kun stated the obvious.

 

“And you’re a delta.” Sicheng stepped in. “Kun ge, you should know that we don’t want you to sacrifice anything to be happy, if you want to mate with Johnny hyung, then go ahead, you’ll have a walking blood bag at your disposal.” Sicheng added and Kun snorted.

 

“Is that what you call him? Walking blood bag?” Kun asked and laughed as Sicheng nodded.

 

“Let’s talk about it, I’m sure Johnny hyung would want to talk about it as well.” Ten said and Kun nodded, he’ll give Taeyong a call.

 

The meeting of Vision Coven and Neo Seoul Pack was nothing short of dramatic as the coven welcomed their guest to Electric Hearts, a restaurant Vision  owns. Taeyong was sporting a blood red hair at that time and it just so happened that Kun had decided to dye his hair Midnight blue, the two leaders shook hands as the they met.

 

“I’m so excited to meet you!” Taeyong had remarked and Kun was confused with how easy going the pack alpha was.

 

“are you this friendly to your enemies?” Kun asked and Taeyong was taken aback.

 

“You consider us your enemies?” Taeyong asked and Kun could have sworn that Taeyong looked like a kicked puppy with his big bobba eyes looking at him while pouting.

 

“Oh no, no, it’s just that the laws and stuff, I thought you hated our kind.” Kun replied and Taeyong sighed.

 

“ that law.” Taeyong had replied and Kun laughed, full on laughed.

 

“I like you.” Kun remarked but he heard both Johnny and an omega hiss at him. “I meant as a friend, an ally.” Kun clarified.

 

“My mate’s a bit jealous and territorial. Yuta come here and greet Kun.” Taeyong said and Yuta gracefully walked towards them and shook hands with Kun.

 

“You’re very pretty Yuta-ssi.” Kun remarked and Yuta blushed, smiled then thanked him.

 

“Right? I have good taste, I must say.” Taeyong proudly said and earned a jab on the ribs from his mate.

 

“I am sure he’s not a trophy mate.” Kun laughed and led them further inside and into a private room.

 

“Kun.” Kun turned to face Johnny who took his hand and kissed it.

 

“Everything will be all right Johnny.” Kun assured him and held the werewolf’s hand tighter.

 

 

 

---

 

“On the next mating cycle, let’s try conceiving.” Kun gently whispered and then kissed Johnny sweetly.

 

“I love you Kunnie.” Johnny said before he kissed Kun this time and led him towards the bed to share a passionate night seeping with heat and pleasure.

 

Johnny’s body was marked with tattoos and scars, being the edgy werewolf and alpha that he is but among those scars, the one on his shoulder was a clear stand out. Two dots stood out from the rest, two dots that Kun left the same night that Johnny left the bite on Kun’s shoulder.

 

Kun fed on the werewolf at the same time Johnny had reached his , spilling inside his lover and biting down on the mark  to make the skin break once more. To others it may have looked painful but these marks are the reminders of their entangled and connected lives and souls, they were marks of their loyalty and submission to their partners for life.

 

---

 

The mating cycle come and passed, and Johnny was just elated that Kun was ready to try out conceiving. He knew the dangers for Kun as they do not know what the child could be as a hybrid of a werewolf and vampire so he was reluctant to proceed with it when they were newly mated but Kun was ready this time, he’s willing to try.

 

Being an omega became an adjustment for Kun, he’s been used to being an alpha all his life as his own choice but he wanted to try for Johnny. Both Neo Seoul and Vision had decided to combine their household to make it easier for Kun so they bought a building near the boundaries of Neo and Weishen, and it became their pack and coven house and they created a business together, the Resonance cafe.

 

Yuta became pregnant early on the year with Ten getting pregnant  two months after, an accidental pregnancy but Kun was elated for his friends. Doyoung refused to get pregnant for now saying that it wasn’t the right time for him. Kun did not expect to be pregnant but 2 months after Ten announced his pregnancy, Kun fell ill and Johnny was rushing him to the supernatural emergency room only to find out that they had their miracle baby.

 

Being pregnant was not easy for Kun, the doctors said that they could not tell if the child would be a werewolf or a vampire but with how Kun is getting paler, it was more likely that the baby was vampiric in nature. Johnny had been eating twice as much red meat to provide blood for Kun and Kun was very grateful that he had Johnny’s support as he go through this pregnancy. On the 6th month, Kun was watching Johnny devour cuts of deer when  he felt his mouth water, vampires do not need to eat but he felt like he should, perhaps the baby wanted to eat? So he tapped Johnny’s arm and asked if he could have a taste of the meat, fresh and still bloody. Johnny was shocked with the request but Kun pointed to his bump so Johnny just shrugged his shoulders and sliced a small piece for Kun to try. Kun wasn’t sure how that went but his body did not reject it and he felt part of him was satiated so he asked for more, and Johnny complied, feeding his mate pieces the meat from time to time.

 

 

“Do you think Joshua would be a half?” Johnny asked Kun as they lay on the bed, arm protective of the pregnant mate.

 

“I think so, maybe he pitied us so he stopped being vampiric so you and I can both rest.” kun replied and Johnny smiled at his mate.

 

“Thank you Kunnie.” Johnny blurted out and Kun smiled and kissed his mate’s nose.

 

“For what Johnny?” Kun asked.

 

“For doing this. You didn’t have to but you still went through with it.” Johnny explained. “You’re very brave Kunnie.” Johnny leaned in to kiss him.

 

“This is for us.” Kun answered and Johnny’s heart swelled as he felt the love Kun has for him.

 

---

 

Giving birth was not easy for Kun. While Yuta and Ten had relatively normal deliveries for Sungcheol and Jeonghan respectively, Kun was a complicated case. Because on his 8th month ultrasound, it was only known that he was having twins, great. Kun went into labor on a chilly December night. It took long hours of pain but just after midnight, Neo Seoul and Vision welcomed the twins Joshua and Junhui, the older twin is a werewolf like his father Johnny and the younger twin a vampire like his birth father Kun.

 

Johnny cried so hard when Kun was wheeled back to his room, thanking him endlessly for going through pregnancy and that after this ordeal, he can stay as an alpha and they won’t do this again, he won’t risk Kun’s life again. Johnny shed more tears as he held Joshua and Junhui, the two were as beautiful as their birth father and Kun rolled his eyes but smiled endearingly at his mate. They celebrated the new year and Kun’s birthday at the hospital, just the four of them savoring the moment of their family.

 

Johnny kissed his husband when the clock struck twelve, and they both snuggled on the hospital bed after midnight has passed, enjoying some shut eye before the twins fuzzed for their feeding. But not before they exchanged I love you’s and thank you’s.

 

---

 

A/n: well that was uhm fluff I guess