Horror Movies

skeletons in our closets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closets aren't supposed to be scary – until horror movies existed. It's either a clown or a ghost waiting to be unleashed from the small compacted space.

 

Karina believed that horror movies are a menace to society, that it changes everything. From televisions and closets. But now she's wishing she's a protagonist in a horror movie – the one who survives at the end. She even hopes that she can face the scary thing in front of her and reveal that it's just a person wearing a costume like it always does in scooby doo episodes.

 

Unfortunately, this is real and it will haunt Karina forever. The person in front of her is scaring her – ironically not with their facial features but because of her words.

 

"Karina, I'm breaking up with you." Is this the of the movie? Is this the part where the person in front of her reveals this is just a prank? Can she just hide in a closet and survive this?

 

Even though this scares her, she needs to face this fear. To bravely overcome this horror and be the protagonist who saved 'everyone'. "What? Why?"

 

"This. This set-up. It will never work."

 

"I can't be your to-run-to-person when your previous relationships didn't work."

 

 

Perhaps, Karina is the antagonist in this movie. The person who causes everything and acts like she didn't see this outcome.

 

 

Evil of her, but she did. She did see this coming. She reasoned that "There's a lot of chances that this will be prevented." Now lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter