The Ocean and The Moon

Spring Tides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Spring Tides

Falling in love, for both of them, is something happened in such an ordinary manner, probably almost without a sound but definitely not so suddenly. Love at the first sight had never been an option. It was, frankly speaking, just impossible.

Or so they thought.

He is the epitome of ocean and she is the full moon for his tides. She, as the moon, has gravity of her own, it pulls him closer and causing tidal force of the ocean. They desperately reach out for each other; as powerful as she could, in all earnestness as he would. Sometimes their skin would gently touch, but their souls are definitely bonded. Never once they thought they would be attracted to each other. While they have their own world; which unnecessarily the same one, they just found their way to be together somehow.

People said we are attracted to the opposites, he agrees, sort of. They are so different and they need each other to stay sane; they are similar in that term. And that is nice.

He doesn’t remember how or when the ‘I’m done with my work now I’ll get something on my way to your place’ culture started. Was it because there was where they first met?

He is not sure, but it feels just right for two of them; mostly for him, though. He likes her company, he likes that he has somewhere to go after his tiring dull days, and he likes the way she sometimes called her place as his; she said she’d send him the rent bill every month. He likes all the things between them is born in the most natural, familiar way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter