final~~>w<

Dreaming

A/n: heh . wass up people. I was supposed to study and in the end…I ended up writing fanfics…T^T  asianfanfics is severely lacking with taepyo fanfics…not to mention zikyung >_> ugh. SPREAD THE LOVE OF BLOCKB ♥ weekaapooo~! *and yes i apologise for not updating our current fic*

-Mika ♥

--- --- ---

“Hyung.”

“…”

“Hyung…?”

“…”

“Taeil Hyungggg!!”

“Hmm…mmf…yea…what’s up Jihoon?” Taeil said while he rubbed his eye. Jihoon beamed at his successful attempt to wake his hyung. He was so bored that he thought that he might actually just die of boredom.

“Heh heh. It’s nothing hyung, but—I am bored~and no one is at home except the both of us. I wanna have some fun…”

Taeil tried to comprehend what the maknae said but the sleepiness overcame his senses and taeil found himself dozing off to sleep again. Just when Taeil was about to close his eyelids, he felt extra weight over him.

The maknae had positioned himself above his hyung, he was on his knees, his arms supporting himself as he placed his hands beside Taeil’s face.

Taeil was trapped.

He tried to squirm out of the awkward position but only fail to do so when it was obvious that the evil maknae had no intention to let his hyung off (so easily).  

“Yah…Pyo JiHoon…” Taeil tried to sound as strict as possible but he knew that he couldn’t bring himself to be harsh to the adorable maknae. His chest fell as he let a small sigh as though he had admitted defeat. 

“Hyung …why are your cheeks turning pink? You feeling alright?” Jihoon asked with a worried look in his eyes.

“Ani (No)…I am fine…just that…the room is a little warm…and you…” Taeil didn’t finish his sentence. It was more like he couldn’t. Taeil don’t understand why he always felt so small and shy around the youngest. He couldn’t look straight into Jihoon’s eyes without blushing like a school girl and he hated being like this. He couldn’t sing those songs with “I love you” in it in front of Jihoon. Every time the younger one had physical contact with him; his heart would skip a beat. Of all things, the worst thing is when Jihoon decides to wrap his arms around Taeil’s waist when they were filming variety shows or after their performance, on stage. At first, Taeil would shudder and shift himself uncomfortably. Sometimes the maknae somehow sensed how tensed his hyung had became and would release his hyung quickly. It might sound like a relief for the embarrassed hyung, but whenever the maknae’s arms left his hyung, his hyung didn’t really like it. His hyung wanted to pull his beloved maknae back and never let go, but his hyung lacked the determination and confidence to make the first step and also because he was afraid that the maknae might dislike his actions.

“You’re warm? Really? But it’s 18 degree Celsius! I feel cold hyung…” Jihoon chuckled and still remained hovering above Taeil. Taeil blinked and prayed that he was hallucinating. The maknae was too cute…if he don’t get off him now, Taeil don’t know what his body might do.

“Urm…Jihoon? You might…wanna ge—“

“Oufft! Ow! You’re so heavy Jihoon!” Taeil grumbled and Jihoon giggled at his hyung’s reaction. Before Taeil could even finish his sentence, Jihoon had decided to let himself fall flat onto his hyung before rolling off to the side. So that his hyung would be completely awake. There was complete silence for a moment or two as the both of them lay side by side, staring at the white ceiling. Only their soft breathes could be heard. Although Taeil swore that even the ahjumma living across the street could hear his heart beat. Taeil bit onto his lower lips nervously.  He didn’t dare to turn and face the maknae, he didn’t want the maknae to see his flushed cheeks (although it was obvious). Taeil tried to recompose himself by shutting his eyes. He griped on to the blanket tightly, trying to fight off all thoughts of confessing to the maknae.

Then, something soft and warm landed on Taeil’s burning cheek. It stayed there for a brief moment and left. Shocked, Taeil opened his eyes almost immediately. He turned to face the maknae with one hand touching his own cheek.

“Hyung…I’m sorry for startling you…you’re just too…cute” Jihoon said while covering his adorable face with both of his palms.

“Jihoon…did you just say…” Taeil’s eyes widened. He never thought that the maknae would have such feelings towards him. He had always admired the maknae for having a deep y ‘manvoice’ but he didn’t know that the maknae was so daring and bold to make the first move. Now Taeil had officially become Jihoon’s fanboy. (kekeke)

“I can leave now if you don’t wanna see me…” the younger one mumbled and sat up, ready to leave.

Taeil saw Jihoon getting up and his heart sank. There is no ing way had he would want the maknae off his bed at this point of time! How long must he wait again to get a golden opportunity like this? He definitely won’t let his one and only chance to slip away.

Jihoon sighed as he sat up ready to leave. He could feel tears in his eyes and his nose was about to become runny. Just then, a strong hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to bed.

“Pabo, who gave you the permission to go?”

Without letting Jihoon to speak or reply, Taeil pulled Jihoon closer and hugged him tightly with all his energy. Jihoon was surprised at the change of Taeil’s attitude, but was more than happy to be hugged by Taeil.

“Hyung…you can let go now…I won’t go anywhere~” Jihoon said softly.

Taeil did what he was told to and went on to hide his blushing face under the blanket. Jihoon couldn’t help but laugh at his hyung. Soooo cute…

Jihoon leant in closer until their face was close enough to feel their warmth breath against their cheeks. Jihoon gently turned his hyung’s face so that they were facing each other. He wiped away the cold sweat on Taeil’s forehead and kissed Taeil on the lips.

Taeil melted once their lips had connected and slowly returned the kiss. Jihoon was grinning to himself and smirked when they broke off.

“Saranghae…” Jihoon whispered into Taeil’s ear.

“Hey! No! I am supposed to confess first! I am older! It’s not fair!” Taeil suddenly shouted.

Jihoon stared at his hyung for a second before holding onto his stomach and laughing out loud. Taeil pouted and folded his arm disapprovingly.

“I know, I know. It’s ok hyung…as long as you feel the same way as I do,” Jihoon chuckled and pulled Taeil into a warm embrace.

“…sarang…hae” Taeil managed to whisper before the both of them drift off to sleep, dreaming about each other.