The start

I love you

Narrator's POV:

"Hyun Ae-ah, wake up,"

She woke up but her eyes were still closed. She was annoyed. She was pissed off early in the morning. She wasn't a morning person and she was the type of person you wouldn't want to wake up in the middle of her peaceful slumber. She was ready to snapped the daredevil's bones but when she opened her eyes...

"Aghh! The light!" she screamed as she covered herself with a blanket.

Someone shook her lightly. "Yah. Vampire Hyun Ae," a familiar voice said. "NO! GET AWAY!" she shouted. Still under the blanket, she tried to kick that person. 'KEKEKEKEKEKE!' she thought as she felt she had hit someone.

She prepared herself to get in in Dreamland but her journey was cut off when someone smacked her . She sat up quickly to see who dared to do such a thing. She was more furious than ever. She saw the familiar figure grinning at her wile doing a peace sign. She eased down at the sight of her older brother, Dongwoo, also known as CNU.

"Wae?" Hyun Ae asked her brother groggily. "Time for school," he said.

She groaned as stood up and decided to wash her face but then, THUD. She fell halfway. CNU, as a caring being, rushed to her sister, only to find a sleeping Hyun Ae. "This kid. Hyun Ae-ah, ireona," he said as he tapped her cheeks lightly. "Oppa, I don't want to go to school," "You lazy bum. You can't skip classes,"

She sighed in defeat and stood up. "Araso, araso," she said as she pushed his brother, who was already dressed in his uniform, out her room. She washed herself and changed into her uniform. She went down and joined his brother in breakfast.

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you later. Take care," he said as they separated ways. CNU was in college and her sister was still in highschool. "Bye bye!" Hyun Ae went on her way to her own school. As she entered the school gate, she saw new faces. It just had been weeks since she came to school. She studied middle school in the States but went back to Korea for highschool.

The bell rang and students went to their own classrooms then back to their seats when the teacher entered. "Okay, checking of attendance. When I say your name, raise your hand," the teacher said.

 

Hyun Ae's POV:

The teacher started calling names of my classmates. I couldn't care less yet because my surname is Shin. And people with S as the start of their surnames are called last. But then, "Cha Sun Woo," she called but no one answered. "Is Baro here?" she looked around and found no Baro. "Aigoo, he's late aga-AH!" she shouted as the door flew open.

"PRESENT!" Baro raised his hand up. "I'll let this go. Go to your seat," the teacher said and Baro showed his goofy smile. He then, took the seat beside me. Yes, I am stuck with this goofy guy. I was looking at him and he noticed me. He smiled at me before looking at the teacher.

Is he a laid back person? Like what I am trying to be? He's kinda cute though. I thought but HELL. WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING OF HIM? I shook my head, trying to py off the thoughts of him. I slept the whole period, I don't even know what was the suject. I won't even need it in the future... If there is still a future.

 

The bell rang, signaling for lunch. I woke up with a stretch. I looked around and saw everybody exiting the classroom. UGH. I stood up and went to the cafeteria to feed my dear stomach. But since, I just woke up, my vision was somewhat still blurred. I gathered my enought strength to eat and go to the rooftop.

Why would I be going to the rooftop? Of course, to sleep. It was lunch so it would be noisy and I don't want to hear girls fangirling over boy bands, their boy friends and the kingkas.

The kingkas of this school are called B1A4. Originally, they were 5 but the other accelerated to college. They are called B1A4 because four of them have their bloodtype as A and one with B as their bloodtype. No one knows who has this bloodtype and blah.

I drifted to sleep, not caring aboutmy surroundings.

 

Baro's POV:

I was taking my time in walking to my class. when I saw my teacher, I ran and opened the door with a BAM! I pretended to pant. Yepp, that's it. The teacher always fall for this trick. and booyeah, she fell into my trap. She told me to go to my seat. I sat down beside the new girl, Hyun Ae.

I noticed that she was staring at me. I looked at her and gave a smile then turned my attention back to the board. She transferred here weeks ago. She's very quiet and looks like she doesn't talk AT. ALL. I barely see her in the cafeteria. I was always wondering where she goes to every lunch. I reckon she doesn't have any friends. Maybe, I should try befriending her just to keep her company.