Chapter 1

Dream Came True

“Girls, we will be performing to the world! Our school has participated in the XX Olympic Games closing ceremony.” The principal announced during the morning assembly.

Some girls groaned some girls cheered. Jerelyn remembered as she is looking at her boyfriend beside her. This happened 12 years ago when she was 13 and her boyfriend was 16.

Every week the school girls practiced on the dance. She too, enjoyed the tiring process. She even fell down on the rough floor causing her both knees to bleed. It was part of her school life that she would always remembered. It took them 4 months of practicing for the 3 minutes performance on stage. 

“Here come the uniform for the show!” the in charge took out the uniform. Everyone looked at it in disbelief. It was a tight one piece purple colour odd looking shirt. Jerelyn sighed in shock that that would be the uniform. But there were no choice but to accept it.

Weeks after weeks... it was finally the day of their performance. Everyone was nervous as this would be a live telecast as well as the crowd that were there for the ceremony. Jerelyn gave her best although the camera did not zoom onto her. 

The 3 minutes seemed like a few seconds. It ended quickly and everyone went to the back stage once the music ends. Over there, all of them waited for the ceremony to end before all performers and athletics to be on the stage. It was a grand closing while everyone mingled around. Jerelyn was a quiet girl while she stayed with her group of friends. Just then, an athletic went up to her.

“Can I add you as friend on facebook?” the guy asked Jerelyn. She looked at him and was stunned by his looks. He looked so hot at that moment. Slowly she nodded her head and took his phone that he had stretched out. Jerelyn typed in her name and handed back him his phone after clicking onto her account.

*1 new notification* Jerelyn received the notification on her phone. The guy smiled back and left. She was wondering whether he was going around to add people. Jerelyn clicked onto the notification.

*Jackson Wang has requested to add you