Your....REALLY!!??

My Crush, My Coach, My Neighbor

 

......................................................................................................................

ENJOY!!

.......................................................................................................................

Krystal POV:

I woke up feeling so tired and exhausted from yesterday’s running around. I looked for my phone and couldn’t find it! Great! Where did I put it?...oh yea it’s in my schoolbag…where is my schoolbag anyway..

Now that I think about it, I came into my room without it! Minho had it in his hand if I remember correctly. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN I’M EXHAUSTED I ACT LIKE I’M DRUNK?!

I ran downstairs, grabbed toast and ate while looking around for my mom. I looked at the fridge and it had a note on it.

“I finally found a job! It’s at a nice company, so no need to worry, if you’re hungry there is food in the refrigerator, and on the counter if you want to get out! Call me if anything happens.” and bla bla bla…same old same old mommy talk.

I wore my tennis shoes and got outside, but I still need my phone. I decided to get my phone from Minho. I went to his front of the house and knocked and after 2 minutes, Minho open the door wearing his pajama pants and a wife beater…O_O…the expression I had on.

“Oh good morning Krystal..What brings you here?” he asked while rubbing his eyes. he looked so cute.

“I-I forgot my school bag with you and it has my phone in it…” I stuttered like an idiot.

“oh yea…you were falling asleep while walking so you forgot it, come inside, I think I left it in my room with mine” he said opening the door.

His house was pretty neat for a guy who lives alone…OMG THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER ENTERED A GUY’S HOUSE! Okay he is a nice guy, and won’t do nothing to me..of course.

“You want to come upstairs?” Minho said interrupting my train of thoughts.

“S-s-ure” why the hell do I keep stuttering today.

I went upstairs and his room was very clean and organized unlike mine… oh there is my bag. I went and grabbed it, and was about to leave when Minho suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Did you eat yet?” Minho asked.

“Um yea I already did.” he suddenly looked disappointed and I felt bad because he always eats alone. “But I’m still hungry, let’s eat!” and his eyes brightened up and we both smiled at each other.

After I sort of cooked at his house, well the only thing that I really cook well is the rice omelets, and he liked it! So it was successful I can say at least.

“Do you have anything to do today? Minho said while washing the dishes.

“Not really” I said.

“Want to come with me to my other job” I nodded and we both left the house.

We walked to this small building and when we entered there were about 10 children that were waiting for him.

“What took you so long?” One of the children yelled out.

“You were late because you got yourself a girlfriend?” One of the girls said shaking her head.

“But I thought you were mine….” the other one started pouting and Minho smiled at her and ruffled her hair..I got jealous of a little girl!

“Sorry I overslept,” he said while opening the lock to the building “but let’s go in now!” he pulled the door and the students ran in. I looked at what’s in the building but it was dark and I couldn’t see anything. We entered and the doors closed and Minho opened the lights. My eyes widened and heart started to beat irregularly and my jaw dropped.

rink.jpg

 

Minho POV:

I the lights and turned around to look at where Krystal went, I found her with her eyes open with a shocked expression plastered on her face. I went to her.

“What wrong? Are you okay?” she looked at me with a still shocked expression on her face.

“Do you own this place?” I nodded

“How?”  She asked while looking at me with wide eyes.

“It was a present to me from someone I used to know before I quite skating. He gave it to me as a last present.” I explained.

“Wait you used to skate? Why did you quit than?” while sitting on the bench nearby and pulling me with her.

I used to skate ever since I was small, but before 4 years ago, I tore my ligament and the doctor advised me not to skate. I didn’t listen to him and skated not caring about what the doctor said. But then the injury got worse and now I can only skate, I can t do high jumps and spins. so I got this place as a present from my coach before he went to the states. so now I use it to teach these children for free, not wanting them to lose hope and have fun!” I said while smiling. “You can skate if you want-“ I lifted my head to see her eyes filled with tears. I got surprised but then got more surprised by her actions, she suddenly but her arms around my head and hugged me. I got embarrassed because the children were looking at us smirking.

“How sad, I feel really bad for you to quit what you love doing and now you can’t skate! I used to skate, it was my life, I really loved skating ever since I was young, but then I was forced to quit due to what happened to my dad’s company and we had to move.” she finally spoke while sniffing.

she let go of me looking at me, I wanted to grab her and kiss her, but I held myself because the kids are looking….damn moment killers…

I smiled at her “you can skate when ever you want, I can help too if you want!”

“Really! thank you, oppa!” my heart skipped a beat because she called me oppa.

I got up and got shoes for her to wear to skate, she put them on and ran to the ice rink like a little kid running to their mother.