𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐱 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫)

ERO7 (GOT7 Fanfictions)

"Good work, let's wrap it up!"

 

Soon as he heard the phrase Jackson stretched out his arms, letting out an exhausted sigh as his body fell on the floor. Team Wang's staff cleans the studio where they mainly do Magic Man's content, his upcoming album.

Few staffs checked on him, and he raises his thumbs to assure them that he's fine and just need a little breather to retain his remaining strength for the day. Shutting his eyes for awhile recalling all of the activities they did then sighs in relief as he realized that he did all of that needs to be done that's scheduled by that day. 

After a few minutes he pushes himself up and bid his goodbye to his colleagues. He apologizes that he couldn't be with them until they finished, but the staffs send him off as they knew how tired he is already.

While driving, he admires the busy streets of Seoul, chilly weather embraces the city that seems to comfort the tired souls on the road. He's enjoying the serene when his windscreen got filled by tiny droplets and before he realized it, the skies already disturbed the crescent and poured its condensed rainfall, then people starts running with their umbrella on.

He didn't waste more time and immediately speed up to get home quickly.

After a few more minutes of driving he arrived at his studio type apartment, he preferred living there instead on some fancy condominium. Before he went inside he checked the surroundings first to check if he got followed, detriments of being in the industry is you can't be too careful because a lot of eyes are watching.

Worn out, he slowly opens his door and his hand automatically looked for the switch of the lights to turn it on, as his place got brighten, a weight suddenly thrown to him that almost got him stumble, but then his arms instinctively skirt around on your small frame when he smelled your familiar scent, his lover.

Bewildered, Jackson looks at you, confusion is clearly written on his face as he thought you won't be able to fly back home that night, still shocked but he's delighted upon seeing you in flesh wrapped in his cloth. The fabric became an oversized to you causing the ends to reach your thighs.

Wearing your sweetest smile, you asked how his day went and the male just stared at you completely entranced. Instead of answering, he inclined his neck to you and closes the distances between your faces and lovingly claim your lips, that he has been hankering for weeks. Finally, he thought. He felt your soft lips again, and you two shared a soft smooch. His lips brushed against yours, delicately, feeling its brim and just light enough to feel each other's breath. In every touched of your lips with his, the longing feeling has submerged to him, remembering how he misses your presence, then it simmers down when you pulled him close to deepen the lip lock.

Hauling you by your waist, he lifted you up without breaking the kiss, as his mouth became perfervid, mashing against yours and taking all of it, as if reimbursing on the time that you two had been far from each other. Hitched breathes, tight grips and controlled desires, Jackson took you to the bedroom, kicking the door by his foot before he pushes you up against it to support on your weight as he let his desires conquers his reasons and quenched himself with your taste.

The bristles of his stubbles scratched against your soft cheeks as you gripped his head firmly with your legs on his waist as if to keep him from escaping. He worked his mouth against yours, tongues battling back and forth and in circles, each trying to pin the other but he asserts his dominance by subduing your flesh.

The rainfall outside became more intense. It could be heard through the roof and murmurs through the window. A howling wind brought chills but their bodies' steams are more ardent. The heat rose in your cheeks as his tongue touched and played with yours, playful at first then it became firmer, more determined, more curious about the taste that lays within. His urgent hands quickly tugged off his shirt from you when he broke the lock for a moment, and a playful grin etched on his lips seeing you're not wearing anything underneath but just your thin undies.

"You're waiting for this." He said, and you answered with a sweet giggle and just pepper his face with kisses as you suddenly got shy.

Gently he lays you on the mattress, kneeling to take off his clothes too, and pulling back to swept his gaze all over your body, staring intently on each of your curves while biting his lip, absorbing your flawlessness. You looked up at him, your mind is in haze while staring at him, waiting to be claimed.

Taking you again in his arms, he brushes his stubbles against your cheek, your chin before he owns your lips for another deep kiss. He put his hand over your , giving it some feathery caress as his free hand went deliberately on your sides down on the space between your thighs and discarded your undies to relish your delicate softness. A soft moan escaped from your lips while you're arching your back to push yourself more to him while kissing him back with the same passion.

He seemed almost mystified as the lust keeps on building up inside him and the way your body responds on his touches didn't help for it to subside. "I thought about you a lot." He mumbled and impetuously slide his hand to the side of your hips, and it meandered to your thighs up  back to your groin, letting his fingers traces the sides it. A low groan escapes from his lips, as his hand starts massaging your nether region.

He could feel his wood throbbed for you, wanting to get on his work but he also knows how to hold himself.  Now pulling back from the kiss, his head ventured down as he lets the tip of his nose venerates every inch of you. Your arched back causing your chest to jut outward making him nibble his bottom lip by the sight of it. Your moans blaze the fire within him, as it his an indication that you're loving what he's doing. Knowing your body well, his free hand rovers down over your hips and greedily cupped your plump, round buttocks while his other continued massaging your crotch. His kisses moved lower, searing your mounds with his breath as he and each in turns. A low groan emerged from the deep recesses of his throat as he basks on the pleasurable discomfort that you're giving him, the way you submit yourself to him never fails to make a man he is.

A grin crept on his lips and slowly pulls up. He kneeled and flips your body in an instant, now having you in all fours, your form was defining your every curves. His hand hits each of your buttocks with his palm that earned a soft squeal from you. Before you could complain his hand already slides in and his fingers already slowly pushes its way to the warm passage within, his finger giving a few gentle nudges and on your wall, carefully and teasingly stimulating you while stretching your cave for him. He buried his face on your nape grazing his facial hair on your skin, just the thought of your bare body soaked in pleasure is enough to make his length gets harder on your asscrack, brushing his lips unconsciously on your shoulders as he let himself languished at the ecstatic feeling. 

"I love you". He whispered, now feeling you're ready for him, he let his shaft slides all the way in to your muscles, replacing his hand as it enters swiftly with the help of your lustrous fluids. Slowing his movements at first when he finally felt your insides. He let his rod to stayed still inside you for a few minutes then he suddenly drove himself deeper to you without a warning while his hands continued its work as he let his groin invades your cavern.

Turning your head to look at him over your shoulder. Lifting your chin upwards to stare at him with a helpless expression, like you are under his spell. Your eyes widen a bit, then gasped when you felt his entire slipped inside making your legs tremble from the intense pressure.

As he pressed his body against yours, he soothes on the thrilling feeling of having you on his possessive embrace and a menacing smile flashes over his features as the excitement pierced on his system keeping his gaze locked on you. "Protrude your hips more." He commanded, that you immediately obeyed. His lips wanders aimlessly on your back leaving some faint red marks on your skin as he kept working his way into you little by little, taking his time pluming you as your walls clenched tightly around his thickness and squeezed him with your soaked tightness. 

His both hands went on your waist, pressing your body more on the sheets grasping it more securely when he pushed himself into you all the way to the hilt, and relentlessly seizing you, as he watches his shaft disappear in sight every time your body collide with his.  

You just kept staring up at him, your expression changed, looking like you're about to sob and whine. "P-Please Jackson.." Your voice was shaky as breathing heavily. Letting out a several quick pants and moans whiles he's moving, abusing your hole mercilessly.

Thunder resonates around the room together with the moans and groans of both of you, whispering each other's name as you two share an intimate intrusion and satisfying each other's needs. Every kiss, touches, and hitched breathes made Jackson got so lost in the moment and he continue taking you in, letting your both unrestrained passion surge through, until you both reached your high.

Panting, you took a glance at him weakly to respond to his 'I love you' earlier and you saw him giving you the look that you already know.

"I'll clean you up on the bathroom." Jackson winks at you as he mumbles before pecking your lips and you know, you two wouldn't just clean yourselves on the bath.

 

 

Fin.