A Day Before The Christmas~

My Shining Star~

Author's POV

It was Dcember 24, they were all decorating HaeRin's house for the Christmas Eve this evening.

They usually celebrate it there because HaeRin's family hous was the biggest and since their parents are all close friends and so as they are, that's why they consider them all as a one big family.

 

MiHye's POV

We were all gathered in the living room. Our mothers were at the kitchen, cooking foods for our dinner tonight while our fathers are still on business works, well except MiYoung, coz her father wasn't seen after the plane crash 8 years ago.

JinMi and RinHee were designing.....oh no, I think it's more on ruining the Christmas Tree, HyeJin and MiYoung were arranging the gifts, while me, HaeRin and SaeJin were replacing the curtains and dusting the furnitures.

"Yahh~! Give me more red christmas balls," JinMi yelled to RinHee.

"But unnie, can you pick other colors, there's already a lot of red balls in the tree~!" RinHee pointed out.

"But I really like red~!" JinMi told RinHee while raising her brows.

"Eeeeewwww~, I don't like red, it my eyes~!" RinHee complained while making a face.

"Aishh" JinMi ruffled her hair "Don't you know that red means hot, hotness~?" JinMi asks RinHee "And it reminds me of Choi Siwon's chocolate abs~" she added while giggling and thinking about her crush.

"What chocolate??? Who has chocolate unnie~??" MiYoung, the maknae yelled from the other side of the living room after hearing the word chocolate.

"Yahh babo~ she said chocolate abs not real chocolate~!" HyeJin giggled.

"Aishh,,,,chocolate freak~" RinHee muttered and the three of them laughed while MiYoung pouted cutely.

HaeRin and Saejin joined the laughter but I just rolled my eyes not interested in their childishness but I admit, my friends are damn cute while I watched their conversation.

Ahh..I have to finished dusting this so I could rest early, tonights gonna be a wonderful day again..I sighed happily before heading towards the guest room of HaeRin's house.

End of POV

**********

I just updated one chapter today..Coz you know, i'm having trouble with my PC..*Sigh* 

Btw guys, in this chapter I just introduced the seven main character here.They are all friends since childhood.And If you want you can choose on one of them as You..Don't worry, whoever you pick, there will be a special love story each of them..^^