Orion University

Revolved Around You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day in the campus after long summer holiday. Every students back to their normal activity again. Study, Doing Research, Extracurricular, and Socialize. Except for the new students, well it is their new place to grow for the next 4 years.

The campus consist mainly of hills with beautiful scenery. Colorfull flowers in the yard, tree tunnel along the main road to the campus, water fountain in the main lobby, lake, garden, park, connections among the buildings, walking trails, four terraces with floating piers, sports field and helipad. 

It is not an ordinary campus you can choose and get accepted. Its Orion University, build by Seven powerfull family in the universe. These household own every single part of the world, from entertainment industry, oil, fashion, economy, etc including the underworld. You need to be rich and influenced enough to get enrolled on this campus.

"Welcome to the Orion University, for the new students please follow your sunbae to the main hall" said Prof. Han

The campus seems busier and crowded as usual since there was a welcoming party to the new students for this year. 

"Do we need to follow this activity? I feel so bored and tired." Said one of the new students to the sunbae

"Yup, as a hoobae you need to join it, then you will know the rules" said the sunbae.

As arrived in the main hall, all of the new students was divided into some groups and lead by three senior who gonna be their mento

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter