Discovery

The thought of her

Gabby walked through the hall counting the lockers as she went along, she felt something bump into her and she fell "Hey! Watch i-" she inturupted herself when she saw how pretty the girl was, "oops, I didn't see you there wait who are you? I thought I knew everyone here?" "I-im gabby" gabby replied stunned by the girls beauty "I'm Alexa, are you new here?" She said reaching her hand down to help her up, gabby turned red when there hands touched. Gabby couldn't help but wonder why Alexa couldn't recognize her they were in algebra physical education and science together, but then she realized that her hood came off "hello um I asked you if you were new here?" Gabby then snapped out of her thought and said "no I'm not, dont you remember me? I'm the girl in your science, algebra and pe class's" she said as she put her hoodie back up, "oh wait thats you!?" The girl said shocked "your so beautiful!" She said and Gabby's face turned red "hey wait that means your the one who's good at algebra" it was true, gabby got all A's in algebra "hey I have a question can you tutor me? On the last algebra test I got a C-" "u-um sure but I dont have your address..." Alexa got out a peice of paper and wrote her phone number and address on it "here! Call me later to tell me what time we can do tutoring!" She said in such a cheerful voice while handing the note to gabby. 3 very awkward minutes passed and Alexa finally decided to break the science "OK... I'm gonna go now bye!" When Alexa turned the corner she was bright red, wondering how she was able to keep it cool.