000.

null.

“do you not care about me?”

 

“of course I do. how could you even say that?”

 

“because— because… I’ve brought this issue up so many times. I thought you learned from it! I thought we had an understanding that it hurts me whenever you do it!”

 

“oh my god, yewon. it was just a stupid video, okay?! it doesn’t mean anything.”

 

yewon was taken aback hearing the latter’s words. she placed her hand on her chest, physically feeling how hard her heart was beating against her palm. 

 

“do you even understand what I’m trying to say…?”

 

“I don’t, apparently, so please explain.”

 

 she could feel her eyes water from the hurt that was overwhelming her. “you’re looking at other women’s bodies,” she whispered in a hurt tone. “you’re watching them… you’re watching them dance in an extremely sensual way, showing parts of their bodies that I know you’re attracted to, liking it, and you pulled your phone away from me so fast once I started to look a little further through your likes.”

 

her partner stood in silence, glancing at their phone. “I’m-“

 

“we’ve had this conversation before,” yewon continued. “we’ve had this instance several times. I told you the reasons. I’ve told you my insecurities hoping you’d respect them, but you continue to do it. why?” she began crying a little harder this time, her voice heightening. “why?!”

 

“they don’t mean anything…” her partner muttered, opening their arms to try and scoop them in an embrace, but it was no use. “I promise they don’t. I can unlike it. I’ll block the creator. I don’t have feelings for them.”

 

“I look nothing like them,” yewon whimpered, her hands covering her face. “you make me feel so insecure. you try to convince me that you don’t want anything to do with them, but you continue to stare and like their pictures. how am I supposed to believe you when you say you only like me?!”

 

“because I do!”

 

“you’re such a liar…” yewon trailed off, completely numb to the situation that surrounded her. her eyes looked up, locking her stare into theirs. “please get out of my house.”

 

“yewon, let’s talk about this.”

 

she stood, shaking her head before grabbing their keys, shoving it into their palm. 

 

“we’ve had several conversations about this,” yewon whispered, using all of her might to push the other out of the door. “what difference will this conversation make?”

 

she slammed the door locked, gradually taking a few steps back as the back of her knees touched the edge of the couch. her slim fingers ran through her hair, allowing herself to release more of the tears she managed to bite back. 

 

she was afraid this was going to happen again, and the fact that it was caused her to head down another deep drain. 

 

she was tired. 

 

incredibly at that.