Final

............

I was driving home. I'm very tired because of work. It is 8PM and I wish I can take a good rest tonight with my beloved wife. I parked my car and go inside the house.

"Baby, I'm home.." I hope I get a cheerful greeting from him (yes him. I'm gay) but what is this!! I saw him kissing with other man!!

"WHAT THE !!!" I yelled. He pushed the man and looked at me in shocked.

"Hae, I can explain it." he said.

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE CHEATING!!" I can't help but yelled at him! How can he kissed another guy. And that guy no other than my bestfriend, Sungmin.

"No, Hae. Please listen to me first." he tried to explain but I don't want to hear. I go to our room and slammed the door. I can hear my wife asked Sungmin to go home. It was hurt to see your wife kissing another guy.

"Hae." he called me.

"Don't talk to me, Eunhyuk."

"Hae, let me explain." He tried again.

"I SAID DO NOT TALK TO ME EUNHYUK!! ARE YOU DEAF? OR STUPID?" I yelled at him and still didn't face him.

"Hae, I'm sorry."

"SORRY!? DOES YOUR SORRY WILL FIX EVERYTHING?! YOU'RE MY WIFE, EUNHYUK! MY WIFE! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?! AND HE IS MY BESTFRIEND! YOU KNEW IT!" I yelled again.

"Hae, I'm really sorry but please listen to me fisrt." he begged

"No. I don't want to hear anything." I lower down my voice trying to calm down.

"Please, Hae."

"DON'T YOU HEAR ME? NOW, GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE! YOU'RE SUCH A !! I WANT TO DIVORCE!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! JUST GO TO YOUR SUNGMIN!! JUST GET OUT FROM MY LIFE FOREVER!!" I yelled at him and I throw my wedding ring in front of him. He was shocked but remain calm

"Fine. If you said so, I'll leave. I'm really sorry but I swear, I'm not cheating. I even never think about it. I love you." He said and went out. I ignored him.

Wait! His voice is shaky. Is he crying? I made him cry? NO! You shouldn't care. He is cheating! Gah! I hate him so much! I don't care anymore. Better I go to sleep to clear my mind!

 

~1 hour later~

I can't sleep.

 

~2 hours later~

Stupid eyes! It won't close!!!!!!

 

~3 hours later~

DONGHAE PLEASE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~4 hours later~

I looked at the clock and it said midnight. It doesn't work. I can't sleep without my baby. Maybe I was too cruel to him. I even made him cry. I feel guilty. Maybe I should listen to him. I looking for Hyukkie but I can't found him anywhere. Where is he? I know!! I'm pretty sure he went to Sungmin's house! I knew it! I hate you Eunhyuk!

When I'm about back to the bedroom, I heard someone knock the door. Huh? I opened the door and..

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE!" It was Kyuhyun, Siwon, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Ryeowook. They my other bestfriend. Actually, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Siwon are Eunhyuk's bestfriends.

So, its my birthday already? I don't remember and I don't care anymore.

"Hyung, where is Eunhyuk?" Ryeowok asked me.

"I don't know." I said and let them go inside. We were in living room now.

"What do you mean you don't know. He is your wife." Leeteuk said.

"I said I didn't know!" I raised my voice.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked me with serious tone.

"I'm not in the mood to talk about him."

"What do you mean? Tell me whats going on here?" Siwon said.

"Eunhyuk is not my wife anymore. He is cheating me." I said calmly.

"WHAT!?" They said in unison.

"Eunhyuk cheated? No! That is impossible! I know him since he was in diaper. He's not the type of man who would betray the person he loves." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Kyuhyun, I saw it by my own eyes that he kissed Sungmin!!" I yelled at him.

"Thats impossible, Donghae. Eunhyuk is really loves you." Leeteuk said.

"Yeah, Leeteuk is right. Well we all knew that Sungmin like Eunhyuk since we were in highschool but Eunhyuk only love him as a brother. A BROTHER!" Yesung said.

"Blah blah blah. I don't care." I walked away to the kitchen to drink some cold water. When I opened the fridge my eyes landed on strawberry chocolate cake. Theres small card beside the cake. I took it and read. It said:

Dear Donghae, my beloved husband

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Since I can't bake a cake, I made this cake with a help from Minnie-hyung.

I hope you like it :D

Oh, I'm sorry but I can't slice the starwberry perfectly but its still look pretty ^^;

Happy birthday my husband,

Even I'm not a perfect wife for you, I hope we'll be together, forever.

I LOVE YOU :*

from your wife who always love you ^^

 

After read it I feel stupid. Really stupid. He never betray me. He always there whenever I need him. I can feel my tear run down to my cheek.

"I told you, you stupid fish!" I heard Yesung scolded me.

"I... I... Guys, please help me. I don't know where Hyukkie is." I said with shaky voice. Stupid Donghae!! I even asked for divorce and threw our wedding ring. How stupid I can be!! I should believe my own wife.

"Come on. We'll help you to find him." I nodded.

"You go first. I need to get something." they nodded and left. I ran to upstair and stormed to our room. I looking for our wedding ring. When I found it, I ran to outside and start to looking for my wife. I called or yelled to be exact his name. Where is he? Its cold outside here.

 

6 AM

!! I can't found him!! Where are you Hyukkie?

"Donghae!" Kyuhyun called me.

"Did you found him?" I asked him.

"No. Lets go to your home and see if he was there already." he suggested and I nodded. When we arrived, Eunhyuk still not at home.

"Where is he?" I said lifeless. I was exhausted. 6 hours looking for him and no one of us found him.

"Lets go to Sungmin's house." I said. I don't know but I think Eunhyuk was at Sungmin's house all the times. They agreed and we went to Sungmin's house by a car.

"Sungmin! Open the door!" I banged his door.

"Donghae? What are you doing here?"

"Where is Eunhyuk?" I asked him, ignoring his question.

"Huh? He is not here." he said. I can't believe him easily. Maybe he kidnapped my baby. I stormed to his house and I can't found Hyukkie. When I'm about to leave, Sungmin called me.

"Donghae."

"What." I said not even looking at him.

"I want tell you the truth. That day, I was the one who kissed him. He was too shocked and you were come in. I'm really sorry. He always rejected me and said that he is yours. I just couldn't stand it anymore and force him to kiss me. I'm really sorry. Its okay if you don't forgive me but please don't mad at Eunhyuk. Its not his fault." he said.

"Thanks to tell me the truth. And please, stay away from our life." with that I take my leave. I keep searching my baby. My feet begging to stop but I can't. He is out there, alone.

After 2 hours, I give up. I can't walk anymore. I decided to go home and wait for him. Suddenly I heard soft sobbing. My heart beating faster than before. I followed the sound and it bring me to dark alley. I feel my heart is  broke into pieces. There I saw Hyukkie hugging his knees, trembling, and crying.

"Hyukkie." I approached him. He looked up. Lord, please kill me now! His eyes totally red and puffy. I think he was crying non-stop.

"Hae, I'm sorry." he said. His voice is husky because too much crying. I ran and hug him. His body was burning. He has high fever.

"Hae, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please listen to me. I know that I'm not a perfect wife. I'm such a failed wife. I can't cook and I can't give you a child but I swear that I never cheat on you. I never betrayed you. I swear, Hae. Please believe me." He hugged me tighter.

"Sshhh... Hyukkie. thats not your fault. Sungmin told me everything. Thats not your fault you couldn't avoid his kiss. The one who should beg for forgiveness is me. I'm sorry Hyukkie. I should listen to you before. I'm such a fail husband. I'm really sorry." I hugged him tighter. I keep mumbled "sorry" and he still crying.

"Lets go home." I said. He couldn't stand up so I piggyback him. I don't know where I got the strength but I'm pretty sure it was from Hyukkie. Look at him like this made me want to protect him. I promise to myself that I won't hurt him. When we arrived, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Yesung, and Ryeowook are in inside already. They decided to leave us alone. I laid the sleeping figure on the bed.

"Hae." Eunhyuk grabbed my wrist.

"I'll be back, Hyukkie. I'm gonna take your medicine."

"No. I don't need those medicine. I only need you, Hae. Please stay with me." I nodded. We changed our clothes to pajamas, I help him to change. I climbed up to the bed and embraced him.

"Hae?"

"Hhmmm.."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Hyukkie. Love you a lot." I said and he chuckled

"I love you more, Hae." he said. We keep 'arguing' about it until we fell asleep. I love you, Hyukkie and my love to you will never stop even the death take my life.

 

 

THE END


 

 

So, it full of grammatical error, lame, weird, typo, etc, in one word is FAILED!! I'm so sorry T_T

but, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBERS and you who left your COMMENTS and for you VOTE up. I really appreciated it :D

Comments are allowed ^^