19

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

What is going on right now? Seung Ho is confused, Jiyeon is confused and also, Suzy is confused. Suzy was the one who heard Seung Ho talking with Taecyeon the other day. She is now confused on who she should tell it to. To Myungsoo? Or to JB? But she knows that if she tell JB, he would do something as soon as possible. She knows he would. She is left with Myungsoo, the only “brother” she trust besides JB.

Myungsoo is in the balcony, listening to his iPod.

I’m at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you

Where are the times gone

Baby it’s all wrong

Where are the plans we made for two

“Our song” says Suzy as soon as she reached the balcony.

Myungsoo was so absorb by the music blasting in his ears that he didn’t recognize Suzy at his side.

“Myungsoo oppa” she shakes him.

Myungsoo then is startled and quickly gets the earphones off his ears, “Oh Suzy-ah. You’re here, wae?” he asks her.

“I…I just….I” she stutters. Not knowing what to say to him.

Myungsoo sits up straightly, looking serious at Suzy “You have something to tell me…I know from the look on your face…and you’re hands…they’re intertwined again” he chuckles. He just love to look at Suzy being so secretive and not being good at it.

“Uhmm…nothing…who says I have something to say?” Suzy looks away innocently, avoiding Myungsoo’s heart-melting glare.

“Stop looking at me Myungsoo oppa” Suzy covers her face with her hands.

“Hehehe…c’mon Suzy-ah…tell me” he taps the space beside his chair. Suzy then went beside him and sits.

“Now tell me” Myungsoo says again.

Suzy gives a big sigh before she starts to talk.

“You see…last night oppa…before we ate dinner. Seung Ho oppa and Taecyeon oppa were talking outside the porch. I just heard them talking something that I myself can’t even believe” Suzy thinks she can’t talk any further more, afraid what Myungsoo could possibly react.

“Yah…why do you sound really serious here? Anything happened?” he asks her worriedly, shifting his body towards her.

“Myungsoo oppa…” she looks at him with teary-eyes. But somewhat, afraid of what’s going to happened next.

“Why? What’s wrong?” he asks her.

“Ji…Jiyeon…”

“What about her? What’s wrong with Jiyeon?” he crinkles his forehead.

“She is…she is…Ri…she is Rian” she stutters, closing her eyes not wanting to see his expression.

She thought that Myungsoo would shout or something but all she hears is a chuckle from him. She slowly looks at Myungsoo with a confused face.

“Wh…why are you chuckling? Is there anything that needs chuckling?” she asks him in confusion.

“Huh! And you didn’t believe me from the very beginning?! And now you’re telling me that Jiyeon is Rian?!” he states the fact. He can’t also understand why Suzy is telling him this when it’s JB who really needs to know about it.

“Are you making fun of me?!” she crosses her arms across her chest and looks at him oddly.

“So you believe me now? That Jiyeon is really Rian? Huh?!” he looks at her smirking.

“Arasso…arosso” she waves her hands passively in front of him.

“But…but what about JB?” he now asks. Thinking like an investigator, he touches his chin, rubbing it.

“You’re really weird oppa” Suzy commented jokingly.

“Yah…you’re ruining the moment here” he slaps Suzy’s lap slightly.

“Oww…that hurts okay” she then slaps his shoulders back.

“Now stop…what we need to do now is how can we tell JB about it” Myungsoo turns back to being serious.

“But wait oppa. If Jiyeon is Rian, then why is she acting different? Like she doesn’t even know us, more likely doesn’t remember us. Or maybe, she is just pretending to be Jiyeon” Suzy has many ideas in her mind that  moment, that every word that comes to her mind, she speaks them out.

“Are you even thinking on what you are really saying? Do you hear yourself?” he argues with her.

“Well I’m just saying on what I think” she pouts. Myungsoo pinches her cheeks “Oohh…you’re so cute my Suzy-ah”

Suzy then quickly paces away from him. Recalling the events that happened from the past.

“Myungsoo oppa” Suzy says in a low voise.

“Sorry Suzy-ah…I didn’t mean to…” he tries to explain to her.

“Let’s just forget about it oppa” she smiles.

The awkwardness loosens up between the two when JB appeared suddenly and looks at them suspiciously.

“What are you two talking about?” he asks them.

“Just nothing” Suzy quickly replies.

“You sure?” still not believing on what Suzy said.


“Yeah…really…we’re just singing…fooling around. Normal things that brothers and sisters do” Myungsoo then explained.

“Okay…” he replies hesitantly.

“So where are you going now?” Myungsoo asks JB.

“I think going for a walk? Or just stay here” he says placing his hands inside his pocket “Oh wait…where’s Jiyeon?” he asks them.

“I think she’s downstairs alone…just watching television I guess” Suzy guessed.

“How about Seung Ho?” he asks again.

“Molla…I haven’t seen him since this morning” Myungsoo answers.

“Okay…gonna be downstairs then” JB decided, since Jiyeon is also there.

“Okay…we’ll just be here if you need anything” Myungsoo shouts.

JB is now gone and Myungsoo and Suzy are the ones left again in the balcony.

“Suzy-ah…” he called her.

“What is it?” she turns to him.

“Wha…what happened to us?” he then asks her suddenly that surprises her.

“What are you talking about oppa?” she asks him, pretending not to know what he is saying at the moment.

“Oh stop pretending Suzy-ah…you’re really not good in acting, okay?” he teases her.

“Just stop it Myungsoo oppa. Just stop. Okay?” she says to him.

“If that’s what you really want then” he sighs.

 

“Hey Jiyeon-ah” JB called her once he reached the living room where Jiyeon is.

Instead of an answer that JB should get, all he heard was a snore from the person lying on the couch. He walks closer to it and saw that it is Jiyeon, sleeping on the couch, holding the remote and living the television, on.

“Huh…what the…” he smiles by himself, “Aigoo…now let me just get that…” he is about to get the remote from her hands when she started to sleep talk.

No…no Hyomin unnie…Eunjung unnie…you two have lied. You lied to me. How…how could you do this to me…how could…how could you do this to us…to me…to…to…

“Unnie!!” all of a sudden, Jiyeon opens her eyes and JB was so startled that he falls to the floor.

“JB-ah..” she notices him.

JB gets up from the floor and helps Jiyeon to sit down. Jiyeon was still sleepy that she just can’t sit well and just leaning on JB’s side.

“Jiyeon-ah…Jiyeon-ah…” he calls her, shakes her.

“JB-ah…I just had a bad dream…that’s all. Sorry, because of me, you stumbled down the floor” she apologizes.

“No…no. It’s okay, it was just an accident” he replies considerately.

“Excuse me JB-ah…I’ll just go to the kitchen and wash my face” she says weakly, rubbing her eyes.

She stands and heads towards the kitchen, leaving JB alone in the living room.

JB is just sitting in the couch when what Jiyeon had just said keeps on repeating on his mind.

“Hyomin noona…Eunjung noona. How could she possibly know them? Was that a bad dream for her? What happened to her?” he asks himself lowly. What’s going on here? He thought to himself.

 

Jiyeon is washing her face on the sink when her dream flashes across her mind again. Another little headache occurs to her, but then just disappears after awhile.

“Why are we fighting? Hyomin and Eunung unnie? We never fight before…wha…ho…I don’t understand a thing about my dream. And weird thing…why is JB also there? Why is he involve in it?” she asks herself lowly.

Both Jiyeon and JB are far away from each other. JB being in the living room, Jiyeon being in the kitchen. Both thinking the same thing. What’s the connection between me and you? They both thought of it.

 

--updated this fic again…I’M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS FOR HOW MANY DAYS NOW…we just had the interview activity and there are still loads of school works to be done. So my dear subscribers…please do wait and hope you also understand me...D:

--so in this chapter…mostly parts of Suzy and Myungsoo…what do you think will they do? Will they really tell JB about the truth or will he just find the truth by himself. And what’s with the awkwardness between Myungsoo and Suzy? What’s going on between those two? And many more to come…

--hope this chapter is long enough to feed you for what’s gonna happen to the next chapter…:D…please don’t unsubscribe….I just have to finish the school works I have then update as soon as I can…well that is if I can make another chapter…

--lovelots~euntaec