Christmast Tree

The Melody of The Moments

Christmast tree

 

It was a hard decision for the family but for the sake of their son they decided to move out from Daegu to Seoul. Taehyung been severly bullied by some gang on his middle school in Daegu, they took him as the ‘errand boy’, they took all his pocket money and make him to be their personal slave. It got worsen as puberty hit him and he is become a pretty boy that despite his silent and shy personality every girl in his school swoon over him. The gang started to abuse him physically, that’s when his parents found out about him being bullied. As he graduates from middle school his parents decided to move from Daegu, in hope the bright and lovely Taehyung that they knew can recover from his trauma and become a whole again. Taehyung actually glad that they move out but he also anxious on how should he act in his new school.

Should he try and be confident or he should just stay aloof.

After they settled down in their new house, Taehyung decided to take a walk in their neighborhood. Since he need some time to clear his mind too. He walked around letting his feet taking control.he doesn't know how and why but he ended up at a small park, He looked around and found there’s no one in this park, he guessed Seoul people not really into small park like this? He looked at a big three in the middle of the park and decided to take a rest there below the tree but as he gets closer he saw a girl probably in his age sat below the tree with a book in her thigh. At first he thought she is reading the book but after some minutes observing her she never flipped the book she just stared blankly at the page. He wonder what she is thinking about, she seems to be in deep thought. Somehow looking at her like this feels- he doesn't know what he feels this is his first time feeling like this, he feels calm.. like his soul is floating with the wind that blow her hair. His stomach feels weird as if there is butterflies flipping around in his stomach. He want to approach her and talk to her but he is too afraid to do so.. he just creepily looking at her remembering her feature and potrayed her face in his mind clearly so he wont forget her face and run away.

 

The next day, the big day. His first day of school, he stil hasn’t decided yet on how to behave in this new school. Just as he was about to go to his class he passed a class before his and something caught his attention, the girl he saw yesterday at the park. She is surrounded by some girls, they talked to her and let out a few giggles as they talked. He stoped as he staring at her from outside the window. She looks different than yesterday, right now she is shining, her smile light up the whole room as there is something that make her stand out beside all the girls that surrounding her, her aura is beaming. He sure she is the social butterfly of the class as there is a lot of people surrounding her. Without realizing his feet moves towards the sunshine, as if he is the sunflower that being pulled by the sun's rays, as he get closer, he decided. He will built up his courage and be confident. This is the time for him to be his old self, this is the time for him to start a new. He tapped the girl’s shoulder, and grinned showing his attractive rectangle smile when she looks at him.

“Hey, I’m Kim Taehyung, I’m a new student here, Mind to be my friend?”

He cursed himself. How more lame he can be. As lame as it sounds, the girl laughed at his adorableness, as the other girls whispering and shocked at the sudden handsome boy who approached the girl.

“Hello there, I’m Nayeon, Im Nayeon. Sure, why not?” she said as she offer her hand for a handshake. He gladly take her hand and give it a soft squeezed.

 

This is a good start.

 

In this moment, I see you. It always comes around as I believe.

When the rain stop you shine on me, your light the only thing that keeps the cold out.

Moon in the summer night, whispering of the stars. They’re singing like a christmast tree for us

 

 

It’s been years since they knew each other. After a very sudden introduction they start to spent a lot of time together. At first people find it weird that Nayeon spent a lot of time with a boy, since she never does before then people start to think they are couple, but they keep denying it and tell everyone they are just each other best of bestfriend. Atleast that what they told people. In the other hand Taehyung know that his feelings for her from the start is different than just a best friend. But he doesn’t want to ruin everything they had, he just want to keep by her side. They now knew about each other inside and out. They read each other feelings like an open book. They always have each other at every moment of their life, and because of nayeon, because of his willingness to be someone that deserve to be by her side, Taehyung has changed, become his old self again.

 

It’s early in the morning and its raining hard. So he decided to pick Nayeon up to school. He is waiting for her in front of her house while holding a big umberella that can fit the two of them. When nayeon open the gate, she smiled brightly looking at Taehyung who held a big umbrella for them. The man look so dazzling even the rain can’t make him look less dazzling than he already is. She run to his side as she still giggling like an idiot.

“Let’s go Taetae!”

He smiled as he hold her shoulder closer to him to make sure she is not geting wet from the rain. He looks at the beaming bunny in his arm and his heart never fail to beating hard everytime he saw her smile.

“Aren’t you cold? You should wear more layers.” He said as he looking at the small girl in his arms worriedly.

She giggled “How can I feel cold when you hold me this tightly stupid!”

He can feel the butterflies in his stomach start to acting up again.

He feels like the whole word is in a monocrome and this girl in his arms is the only thing that full of bright colors in his eyes. How he wishes the time will stop at this moment.

 

 

I just want to be where you are

Sometimes it’s such a strange thing to do

Sometimes I don’t understand you

But it always brings me back to where you are

 

Being attractive girl she is, There is a lot of boys who actually want to courting her or even just get close to her. This is the thing that he don’t understand about Nayeon, she always ignore every boys who tried to make a move on her as if she doesn’t even care about them. Truth to be told, there is also a lot of girls who tried to flirt with him too but he reject them by telling them he doesn’t interested of having any girlfriend right now and atleast he doesn’t just coldly ignore them like nayeon always did.

It’s break time, they both sat at the bench at the side of football field enjoying their time. He is eating some snacks while watching some of junior playing football while she is reading some books by his side.

“Excuse me”

He looks at the source of the voice and found their junior Jungkook in front of them.

“May I have your time Nayeon sunbae? I- have something to tell you.”

Judging by how nervous he looks, he is sure Jungkook want to confessed his feelings to nayeon which mean it’s cue for him to go and give them privacy. He sighed as to be very honest he doesn’t want to give them any privacy. He was about to get up when nayeon suddenly grab his arm and pull him back to sit beside her. Without even spare a galance at Jungkook and still looking at her book she said “Go on, tell me what you want to tell me. I don’t have all day.”

Jungkook looks shocked by the cold treatment he received. Taehyung knew that this boy must be fall in love with nayeon because she  treat him good as his senior in music club, what he don’t know is that she always treat every boy like this everytime they are about confessed. She change into ice princess from a summer breeze. Looks like he knew he is going to get rejected he just put a chocolate in the bench beside where she sat at and murmered thankyou before ran away.

“Poor kid.. must you treat him like that bunny?”

“I just don’t want to waste his time you know. Beside look at the girls who you reject softly still oogling over you who just eating snack here!”

He looks at the side of the fields and found a bunch of girls giggling looking at his direction. He chuckled “Are you jealous bunny?’

She looked at him and scoffed “In you dream!” he smiled as he patted her head.

She looks so adorable in his eyes, everything she does. He will never understand her sudden change of personality everytime there is someone who confessed to her but atleast because of it he sure there is a special place for him in her life as the only boy who she let into her life and it’s enough for him.

 

Do you know this? There’s a side to you that only I know.

Like the first snow of midsummer night

A miraculous and amazing moment, you are.

Someday in the wind even my heart flies, I will wait for you.

 

He leaned his back to the tree as he never set his eyes off from the beautiful bunny beside him. Their shoulder touched as they enjoy the silent. Again, her eyes set to the book but not actually reading it, everytime she is here, she always seems like lost in her own thought. He is busy admiring her feature, her sharp nose, her full lips and her dark brown eyes. It will never fail to amaze him at how beautiful she is. He still remember how she first brought him here and how he need to act as if he doesn’t already know about this so called ‘hidding place’ for her. The fact that he is the only who knew about this place and this side of her is somehow make him feel happy.

“I always wonder what’s in your mind everytime you’re here.” He said decided to break the silent.

She smiled a little and look at him “I don’t know.. everytime I’m here it’s like there’s a lot things that came into my mind..”

“It’s the side of you that not anyone can see, the calm and quiet one.”

She chuckled at his description of her “Well I guess not everyday you can see this calm side of mine.”

He moves his head and rest it on her shoulder as he slowly close his eyes. Taking the moments down to the very deep of his heart, make sure to remember every second, every summer breeze that hit them and how his heart beating faster everytime he is with her. He promised himself to remember this feelings forever, whenever she is ready, he will confessed but now being here with her as someone who will always by her side is enough for him. He willingly to wait forever.

 

So I’ll tell you a million tiny things that you have never known

It all get tangled up inside

And I’ll tell you a million little reason I’m falling for your eyes

I just want to be where you are

 

Nayeon and the girls decided to watch the boys playing basketball after their gossip time of the day. She sat with Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Momo and Mina on the bench as they watching the game. Being Nayeon ofcourse her eyes set on Taehyung on the field looking at the boy happily laughing while playing basketball with his friends. When Suga about to pass the ball to Taehyung the ball accidently hit his head hard instead, making him fall to the ground. Nayeon witnessing that run to the field and kneel beside Taehyung. “Are you okaay?” she brushed his curly bangs to check out his forehead. “IT SWOLLEN! OH MY GOD!” she raised her voiced panicked. He giggled at her over reaction but somehow he found it cute.

“I’m okay bunny.” She doesn’t take his word and take his palms to check if there’s bruise there, and she is right his palmsd red and there is a lot of scratch in it. She stand up and walked over to Suga.

“Oh no.” the girls said in unison as they know what will Nayeon do to Suga.

She hit Suga hard on the head. “THAT’S FOR HITING TAEHYUNG!”

Suga winched in pain “AWW! It’s accident oh my freaking lord!!!!” he said as he rubbed his head.

She stormed back to Taehyung who his cheeks as red as strawberry embarassed at what nayeon did. She help him stand up and dragged him to the nurse office.

Since the nurse already went home she decided to take care of the bruise herself. She takes some ointment and rubbed it to his forehead. As they both sat on the nursing bed her face only centimenters away from him as she putting the ointment on him. He looks at her face, her beautiful dark brown eyes is glowing and mesmerazing. This little things, the way she worried about him, the way she scold everyone who hurt him, the way her lips pouting as she take care of his bruises is the little things that he wish he can tell her that it’s the reason why he has this deep feelings for her. The way her eyes glowing, the way her eyes are watery because she is worried seeing just a little bruises on him, the way he easily mesmerixed by her as clear as water eyes is just another reason he fall for her. And for a thousand time he can’t wait until he can tell about all of it to her.