FIN.

Things I Wanna Do With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Forgive me for the wrong grammars and all, I wrote this with no thoughts, head empty.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Irene has always been competitive ever since she was young. It doesn’t matter whether you are someone close to her. She will make sure to pummel you into the ground until you stop asking her whether or not you can beat her into something.

 

She was born to win, always. And she knew that.

 

So for her girlfriend to ask her whether she can beat the younger woman into a game that she thought of, it’s like Wendy’s really asking for a death sentence.

 

Irene will not let her win, girlfriend or not. Even if she’s the love of her life.

 

 

“So how does this game works again?” Irene asked her girlfriend beside her. They are currently standing in a parking lot. Her girlfriend dragging her to the closest mall they could find.

 

“Basically, it’s a shopping challenge! Each person in a pair buys a bunch of items for the other based on what was written on the list that I gave you a while ago.” Wendy excitedly answered before continuing, “So like, we will buy things that reminds us of each other and show it to one another later when we get home and things like that, did you get it?” Wendy exclaimed, looking cute as ever as she tried to explain it to her girlfriend.

 

Irene just nodded her head, already formulating something in her mind.

 

“We have an hour to buy the things on the list then we’ll meet at our favorite boba shop before we get home, okay?” Wendy said. Irene just nodded her head, grabbing Wendy’s hand and intertwining their fingers before they walk off to enter inside.

 

Few minutes after they both enter inside, they gave each other a kiss before walking to different directions.

 

“Now what’s on list again?” Irene muttered to herself as she scans the area.

 

 

It took Irene an hour to buy all the things she needed and here she is now, just waiting for her girlfriend. Her favorite drink already sitting on the table.

 

She was busy scrolling through her phone that she did not realize someone was already sitting in front of her.

 

“Ahh, that was refreshing, did you get everything Hyun?” Irene heard her girlfriend that almost made her jump out of her seat with how surprised she was.

 

“Jesus fuc- Wan-ah! You scared me!” She hissed, glaring at her girlfriend which the latter just answered with her cute smile.

 

And who the hell is Irene to actually stay mad at her? After calming herself down, she grabbed the younger woman’s han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter