U K I Y O

UKIYO —— applyfic


 

PmKNVfMVrPYrcZi-B-6KD1i9Yx8Ej4aGB46K18wv7vyMZcQ1FTti3zgVxY36uienXzFQp2GdoFhFDssUQ5iDoe7gI0VeMgmjfpYD-wW2tjD0wihihm8lVRC1DxxvBWrvJoqd16G8

If we can agree to disagree, yeah

Then keep on reaching

It would get you so

 

 

We are who we see

We are the environment we 

contain ourselves in

 

UKIYO

written by choerryxbomb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ university socmed/narrative apply fic / oc x oc ]

---------------- @choerryxbomb, 2022

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- extended summary -

 

University is the time to do all the things you saw people in movies do: throw a rager, get blackout drunk, go to frat parties, etc… But most of all it is a way to let go of all those childish high school titles and become a new person.

 

HBN international university was just the place to shed yourself from those. Especially in the Glory hall. The glory hall is the only dorm house that could hold 8 people. The one dormhouse that had an indoor gym. The one dorm house filled with glory. Or so Destiny thought.

 

All of her friends had been telling how awesome it would be when she got to Seoul to live in the Glory Hall. So she applied and got accepted into the amazing house. The only thing wrong was that she was now stuck with six lunatics for the next four years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

nY3I40_CROVqnnoO6g-D9v7rXrB02lEGc2F2xhYwKdmAc6rg3NT-881oa11HL3qsfhDboRmFCLWENRozxfVJ_7AiWgjy7y9n0vu4eD03Y73Zi9pTKheizuZLoOmB5e6G5E3vv_2D

 

IMPORTANT - please go to the next page for forms and to meet my oc. also please follow the rules because there is a reason they are there. i’m gonna leave some information on the next page that might help you fill out your forms. i will be accepting 6 forms for roommates. if you see a character's love interest and would like to create a form for them, you are welcomed to just pm me. once i get all the forms i need i will be closing the fic.

 

CREDITS - the plot and oc are all my own. but i have gotten inspiration from shows like hello, my twenties and so not worth it