Stay Alive

All Of Us Are Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I just finished watching All of us are dead and this is obviously inspired from that series. 

 

 

Lisa's POV

 

I'm going to die.

That's for sure.

I don't know how to survive a zombie apocalypse.

I never imagined that this will happen to our school. This is insane! One minute, I was confessing my feelings to my long-time crush, aka queen bee named Jennie Kim and the next thing I knew, students were rushing out the door, pushing and bumping us in the process. I didn't even get the chance to hear her answer to my confession cause she immediately run off when she saw the commotion and left me alone in that hallway. Zombies started attacking the people around me and I was too shocked to even move. I don't know what to do! I didn't even know which way Jennie went. I have to follow her and make her safe. 

A weird looking zombie girl suddenly jumped in front of me and pushed me to the ground. She started sniffing my scent and give my cheek a long . ert zombie! I was about to punch her in the face and push her off me when suddenly a flying arrow shoot straight into her neck, killing her on the spot. She slumped against my body and before I could let out a scream at the gruesome sight, someone covered my mouth and pull me off the floor. Then, she held my hand and we started running while her friends take care of the rest of the zombies. They quickly followed suit after clearing the hallway and kill all the zombies that try to chase after us. 

We keep running to find a safe place but it seems impossible because all the rooms are full of zombies. We ended up hiding in a small room filled with cleaning supplies. We are all panting because of exhaustion.

The girl who saved me sit at the corner of the room and count her remaining arrows while the other four looked around us and started gathering things and make it as a weapon. One girl broke the mop into two and use it as a sharp stick.

"You."  A girl with bangs called me. I stiffened at the menacing look that she's giving me.

"W-why?" I raised my hands and look between them. 

"Take off your clothes." She ordered and pointed her stick threateningly at me. 

"Momo, this isn't the time." The girl beside her smack her arm playfully while the other one snickered. 

"Girls relax. I just want to check if she has any bites okay?" Momo said defensively and blushed. 

"I wasn't bitten I swear." I shook my head and look at the girl who saved me to ask for help but she was busy checking her bow. 

"If you have nothing to hide then strip then." The other girl challenged. 

"Right. We're all girls here so what's the problem? We just want to make sure." The smaller girl added. 

They're right but it's too embarrassing! Why do I have to do this? 

I sighed in defeat and look at them. 

"Okay.. if that's what you want." I muttered and felt my cheeks heat up. I slowly ed the top button of my shirt and bit my lip. I saw the tall girl averted her eyes and her cheeks redden. Cute. 

I was about to open the third button when someone stopped me. 

"I think that's enough." The girl who saved me said and look at her members. They just give her an incredulous look in response. She shakes her head and looks at her watch. 

"If she's infected then she should turn by now." She reasoned and faced me. I nodded my head in agreement to support her answer and save myself from this embarrassing situation. 

"She's right guys. We've been running since earlier and like I told you before, I wasn't bitten. I'm perfectly fine. We don't need to do this." I quickly buttoned my shirt back. 

"But Irene--" Momo was about to protest but Irene cut her off. 

"It's alright. Trust me." She reassured them. The four girls just nodded defeatedly as an answer. 

Irene turns to face me again. 

"I'm Joohyun by the way. You can call me Irene. Sorry about them. The girls are just making sure that you're not one of those zombies." She offered her hand for a handshake. I took it and give her a small smile. 

"It's okay. I understand. My name is Lisa. Thank you for saving me earlier. I owe you my life." I bow my head a little. 

"Nice to meet you Lisa. And these are my friends Momo, Wendy, Miyeon and Tzuyu. I promise they're good girls. Just a bit paranoid sometimes but they're not bad people." Irene joked and I can't help but smile at that. I introduce myself to the other girls as well and shake their hands. 

After our greeting, we've decided to talk about our situation and start making a plan to survive. They even give me weapon to protect myself. 

"I really think we should go to the cafeteria first. Get some food then find a safe place to hide after." Wendy suggested while Momo shakes her head in disagreement. 

"We won't make it. I'm sure we will die before we even get there. It's too risky." Momo countered. 

"Right. There are too many of them. We're outnumbered." Tzuyu agreed. 

"But Wendy has a point. We're still gonna die without food and water supplies. We need them." Miyeon argued. 

"I know you're hungry Miyeon but we don't have enough arrows left. And it's too risky." Momo retorted. I looked at Irene and saw her tap her chin, thinking deeply. Then she looks at us and speaks. 

"We should go to the rooftop and wait for help first. I'm sure the police are well aware now about the school's situation." She said seriously. 

"But what about food?" Miyeon whined like a baby. 

"We can survive 2-4 days without food and water. I'm sure they'll rescue us by then." Irene reasoned. 

"And what if they don't? What are we gonna do then?" Wendy asked questioningly and raised a brow. 

"Then we'll die. Obviously." Irene shrugged nonchalantly. 

"No! I don't want to die. Come on guys, there's gotta be a way. Think of another plan." Tzuyu facepalmed. 

They all fell into a deep silence after that. I want to help them but I don't know how. 

I shove my hand into the pocket of my skirt and touched something. My eyes widen when I realized what it was! Then I remember that one place that only me and my best friend have an access. It's in the third floor of this building. We have to take the stairs to get there. 

"Excuse me guys, I think we should go upstairs." I begun and they all looked at me. I raised my hand up and show them the key that I was holding.

"What is that?" Momo deadpanned. I grinned before speaking.

"This key is for what we call the 'leisure room'. It was specifically made for my best friend. She's the daughter of the owner of this school by the way. I'm sure it's safe there cause it's locked so zombies can't get in. We can survive and---" Wendy cut me off. 

"So what? What's the difference between this room and that room anyway? We will still gonna die if--" It's now my turn to cut her off. 

"We call it 'leisure room' for a reason. We have everything that we need there. Food, water, bathroom, computer, clean clothes and many more. Let's go girls! We need to move now." I stood up from my seat and ready my weapon. They all just shared glances between each other and didn't move an each. 

I guess they're too stunned to speak. 

"Damn. So the rumors are true? That Kim Jisoo is really spoiled?" I heard Momo asked and shook her head in amusement. 

"It's not her fault that she's his daughter though. I would request something like that too if I were her." Miyeon remarked and shrugged. 

"Yeah. Me too." Tzuyu nodded her head. 

"Come on girls. Time to go." Irene goes to the door and holds the knob. We follow her and grab our weapons tightly. 

"One, two, three!" Irene pulled the door open and we started running down the hallway. Zombies run towards us and we hit them one by one. Irene, Miyeon and Tzuyu use their bows while Momo and Wendy stabbed them using sticks. I guess they want to conserve their remaining arrows. I had a baseball bat as a weapon. 

"Die! Die! Die!" Miyeon yelled in fear while continously firing her arrows. 

"You don't need to yell Yeon. Now everyone's coming at you." Momo said and help her kill the zombies. 

"Just stay quiet and aim. Let's go." Irene wave her hand when she cleared out our path. We quickly follow her and run from the remaining zombies. 

We encounter more zombies at the stairs and we started hitting them one by one. I keep swinging my bat and smacking the zombies head but they won't die. They'll just lose their balance and feel dizzy. I should've taken a sharp stick with me too. This is bad. One zombie grabbed my foot and I stumbled down the floor with a loud thud. Then the creature jumped at my back and was about to bite me but Tzuyu saved me this time. Her arrow hit the zombie's head and she quickly pulls me up from my position. I was about to thank her but another zombie appeared in front of us and tackled Tzuyu. 

"No! Get off her!" I hit the zombie's head with my bat but it didn't work. 

"Tzuyu!" Momo screamed and pushed the zombie that she just stabbed. She was about to help us but another zombie attacked her. 

I swing at the zombie again while Tzuyu was struggling to avoid the zombie's mouth. Her bow was between the zombies teeth, preventing it from biting her. 

"More of them are coming. We need to hurry!" I heard Wendy said when she glance down the stairs. I saw the zombies running towards us. 

"Guys we need to leave!" Miyeon rushed towards the stairs. Wendy followed after while Irene and Momo are still fighting the zombies. I shake my head and continue to help Tzuyu. I continue to hit the zombie with my bat.

"Let her go!" I grabbed the zombies head with both hands and covered her eyes. I try to pull her body away from Tzuyu while Tzuyu was trying her best to get up from her position, underneath the zombie's body. I hugged the zombie's body tightly and pull her. The bow slipped from and fell at Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu was about to retrieve her bow when the zombie becomes more aggressive and struggle from my hold. The zombie reached for Tzuyu's hand and before I knew it, Tzuyu screamed in pain cause it already bitten her finger. I open my mouth in shock and I felt Irene grab my arm and pull me. I released the zombie from my hold and looked at the scene in horror. 

Momo stabbed the zombie's head and kill it. She pushed the zombie aside and checked Tzuyu. Tzuyu was crying while looking at her finger. She was still lying on the floor. 

"No... Tzuyu.." Momo bit her lip while looking at Tzuyu's state.

Tzuyu got bitten.

And it was all my fault. 

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.." I muttered while looking at her. 

"We need to go." I heard Irene's voice beside me and she pulls my hand and head towards the stairs. Tzuyu removed her arrow bag and tossed it to Momo. I saw her kicked the bow to Momo's feet too. Momo get it and give her one last look before giving her a small nod as a respect. Tzuyu give her a pained smile while tears are running down her face. Momo followed us and head for the stairs too. She shoved the bow and arrow to my chest and told me that I should use them instead. 

More zombies keep running towards us and I saw Tzuyu get off the floor and started screaming to get their attention. Then she started running to the opposite direction causing the zombies to run after her instead. 

She sacrificed herself for us. 

 

 

We continue to run towards our destination after fighting bunch of zombies along the way. We finally reached the leisure room at last and I quickly get the key to open the door. 

"Hurry up." Irene said while firing her arrows towards the zombies. I nodded my head and unlock the door before pulling it open. The five of us immediately go inside and slam the door shut behind us. 

"Freeze!" A voice shouted and we all turned towards the source. My eyes widen when I realized that we aren't alone in the room. There are people that are already here before us. 

"Who are you and how did you get here?" The girl at the front asked us again. 

"Relax Seulgi. That's my best friend Lisa." I heard someone said and I look towards the room at the right and saw my best friend walking towards us. 

"Jisoo!" I quickly pull her into a hug when she reached us. 

"Lisa. I'm glad you made it. I thought you were dead." Jisoo chuckled and pull away from the hug. 

"I almost died to be honest. I was ready to accept my end but they saved me." I look behind me and introduce my new friends to Jisoo. They all shake hands with her. 

The other girls in the room approach us when they realized that Jisoo and I are friends.

"Wendy babe? Is that you?" A tall girl asked. Wendy's face turned into happiness when she saw her. 

"Babe! You're here!" Wendy hugged the girl tightly. 

"Momo!" A girl recognized Momo too and jumped into Momo's arms. 

"Baby? I miss you so much. I'm glad you're safe." The girl cling into Momo's arms like her life depend on it. Then the two of them kissed. 

We all looked at them in shock and Jisoo cleared to get our attention. 

"I'll let you meet my new friends too." She told us and we all walk towards the middle of the room where there are large cushions and sofas. We all sit and finally relax. 

I didn't mention it before, but this whole room is huge like a house. There's an entertaining area that looks like a living room and there's also a door at the side that leads to our 'resting area' as Jisoo called it before that looks like a bedroom. With all the bed, closet and everything. Of course, there's also a bathroom like I said earlier. Jisoo also has a huge storage of food, 'our mini pantry' and a fridge where the drinks and other foods were. This is definitely a perfect place to stay during this zombie apocalypse. 

"Lisa, you already meet my girlfriend Rosé right?" Jisoo wake me up from my trance. I nodded my head and smile at Rosé. 

"Nice to see you again Chaeng. You look great by the way." I compliment her and she smiled back. 

"Nice to see you too Lisa. I believe that this is your lucky day." She grinned meaningfully while I just raise a brow at that. 

"All of us are lucky that we're here though." I shrugged. Jisoo taps my hand to get my attention and start introducing all the people in the room. 

"These three are part of the student council, Seulgi, Minnie and Dahyun. This is Sana, Dahyun's girlfriend. Nayeon, Rosé's friend--"

"And my girlfriend." Momo continues and hugs Nayeon tightly. Nayeon was actually sitting on her lap. Wow. They're so sweet and clingy.

"And I'm also the vice captain of the cheerleading squad by the way." Nayeon added and wave her hand at us. 

Jisoo just gave the couple a small smile and continue speaking. 

"This is Joy. Also one of Rosé's friend and this is Lia and Ryujin, Rosé's friends from the glee club and finally..." We heard the door of the bathroom clicked open so we all turned to look at the side. 

My eyes went wide in shock and my jaw dropped open when I saw who it was. 

"My beloved cousin, Jennie Kim." Jisoo finished. 

Jennie confusedly look around the room when she noticed that all eyes are on her. 

Then our eyes meet. 

I heard her gasp in surprise when she sees my face. Then, she quickly averted her gaze and walk towards Jisoo's direction and sits beside her. 

"I think we should think of a plan on how to leave this place. We can't just wait here to get rescued Chu." Jennie started and cross her arms over her chest. 

I stare at her in awe cause I still can't process the fact that she's here. That she survived and didn't get eaten by the zombies. I'm so happy that she's safe and alive! I swear! 

"No Jendeuk. We have enough food to last for days. We will stay here till then cause it's much safer that way. Trust me. My dad will do everything to save us. Let's just wait for him to come." Jisoo patted her shoulder in reassurance. 

Jennie looked around the room and frowned. 

"There are too many of us here now. Did you check these girls for any wounds or bite marks? I think we should make sure that no one here was infected." Jennie suggested and looked at the five of us. 

Wendy was about to speak but her girlfriend Joy, beat her to it. 

"They're all okay so there's no need to do that. I think you should chill for once, Captain." Joy rolled her eyes at Jennie. 

"I'm not talking to you Sooyoung so shut up." Jennie raised a brow at her. Joy bit her lip and stood up. 

"Don't talk to me like that cause I'm not under your team anymore. I already quit the cheerios so stop acting like you're still above me." 

"If you think like that then I think you should stop calling me Captain cause like you said, you're not part of the team anymore." Jennie retorted cheekily. 

"You know what? You're right. I'm not part of the team anymore so that means I can say everything that I want to say to you now." Joy crossed her arms over chest while Wendy tried her best to calm her girlfriend down. 

Jennie just looked at Joy boredly and shrugged. 

"Go ahead then. Say what you want to say. I don't give a damn about your opinions anyway." Joy huffs at that and glared at Jennie. 

All of us are just watching them bicker in silence. Even Jisoo didn't stop Jennie and let her do whatever she wants. 

"You are such a . Do you know that? Everyone hates you cause you always think so highly of yourself and think that you are better than any of us. You are a mean, cruel and selfish girl who only thinks about yourself. And we all know that Nayeon deserves to be captain of the cheering squad than you. You are so fake and pretend to be kind in front of the teachers but the truth is, you just love to torment us and give us a hard time during practice. You're a cold and heartless Jennie Kim and I hate you ever since. " Joy furiously said while glaring at Jennie. 

That was too much. 

I spare at glance at Jennie and looked at her reaction and I saw something flashed in her eyes. Like she's hurt. But she quickly blink her eyes and nodded her head to hide those emotions. 

She gave Joy a sweet smile and speaks. 

"Are you done?" she coldly asked while looking at Joy with blank expression. 

That made Joy even more furious so she try to attack Jennie but Wendy quickly stops her while Jisoo patted Jennie's hand in comfort and stood up from her seat. 

"I think that's enough." Jisoo looked between them and heave a deep sigh. 

"We shouldn't be fighting among ourselves. We're all here to survive remember? All of us need to get along and respect each other." Jisoo roamed her eyes around us. 

"Jisoo's right. You have to set aside whatever issues you guys have cause all of us need to cooperate and help each other from now on." Seulgi added wisely. 

"That's right. Listen to our pres. and vice pres. They're smart. They know what to do." Ryujin commented and pointed towards Jisoo and Seulgi while Lia nodded beside her. 

"Is it okay if I ask a question though?" Lia raised her hand and we all looked at her. 

"Sure. What is it?" Jisoo smiled amicably. 

"I just want to know how big is that room? I heard that there's a bed there where you can sleep but who will use it? I mean, do we have a chance to sleep there too? I'm just really tired I'm sorry for asking." She looked down in embarrassment while Ryujin playfully nudge her side. 

"Let's just sleep here on the floor if you're really sleepy. Don't worry, I will cuddle with you okay?" Ryujin wrap her arm around her shoulder while Lia hugged her side. Aww. They're so cute. Are they a couple too? 

"Actually, I'm glad you asked that question cause to be honest, my bed can only fit four people and of course, my girlfriend and I will stay there and--  I saw Jennie tugged Jisoo's shirt and Jisoo spare a glance at her. 

"And my cousin will join us too so we only need one person now." Jisoo grins at me. 

My eyes widen at that and excitedly stood up from my seat. 

"I volunteer! I promise I won't snore or drool so please take me with you! " I clasped my hands together while I heard them laughed at what I said. I looked at Jennie and saw her smile a little. Her smile faded when she noticed my staring. She avoided my eyes and bit her lip. 

God she's so cute! 

"Okay fine. Lisa you are welcome to join us. As for everyone else, I have comforter, blanket and pillows inside so I hope that'll be enough for you all. Just share or something. You can sleep on the couch too." Jisoo looked at everyone apologetically. 

"Thank you pres but please excuse me cause I have a question too." Miyeon suddenly speaks. 

"What is it?" Jisoo asked. 

"What are we eating for lunch? Sorry, I was just.. I was starving since earlier." Miyeon bit her lip and blushed. Jisoo just give her a kind smile. 

"About that.. who among you knows how to cook? You can check the fridge for the ingredients." Jisoo glanced around the room. 

"I'll do it." Irene stood up. Sana raised her hand too. 

"I'll help you." Dahyun smiled proudly at her girlfriend and peck her cheek. 

"Well then, I guess I'll give you guys a hand to make the job easier. Is that okay?" Seulgi asked Irene. 

"Do whatever you want." Irene shrugged and walk towards the kitchen. The two followed her. 

"Let's do this!" Sana cheered. 

 

 

 

After eating our lunch, we decided to discuss about our current situation and try to make a plan just in case any of us gets infected or hurt. The computer in this room aren't working and we don't know how to contact the rescuers and let them know that we're here. 

"The archers are good at fighting zombies but they don't have many arrows left. We all should at least make a weapon to protect ourselves." Seulgi suggested while looking at the archers, Momo, Miyeon, Wendy and Irene. 

"How did you know that we're good at fighting though? Are you a fan of our team?" Wendy asked teasingly and looks at Seulgi. 

"No. But I know that Bae Joohyun is the best archer out of you all. She's a black belt in taekwondo too." Seulgi informed while Irene just raised a brow at that. 

"How did you know all of that? You sounded like a stalker." Irene remarked and Seulgi's face redden at that. Before she can explain herself, Nayeon suddenly speaks, cutting her off. 

"But you guys have a competition today right? Why did y'all comeback to school?" Nayeon turned to face her girlfriend Momo. 

"Don't tell me our team lost?" Nayeon added, waiting for her answer. 

Momo just shrugged and looked down in embarrassment instead of answering. 

"That's not what's important right now girls. Come on. Let's just be thankful that we have them to help us. Think positive okay?" Sana commented while looking at them. 

"If I knew that this would happen though, I never should've come back to school and go straight home. It was Ms. Jessi's fault! She said we should still celebrate with her even if we didn't make it. I blame her for everything." Miyeon shared and sighed. 

"And she was also the one who got bitten among us first." Wendy shook her head. 

Ryujin raised her hand before speaking. 

"I was wondering, does any of you know where this virus came from? Cause it was too sudden and who spread it first? I have a lot of questions." Ryujin asked in curiosity while Lia nodded beside her. 

"I want to know that too! Who's patient zero and why did this happen to our school out of all place?" Lia questioned. 

We all look at each other before thinking deeply. 

I had no idea to be honest. This only happens in the movies and I never thought that this would happen to us. 

Minnie, who's silent this whole time, finally speaks. 

"My friend Yeri and I.. we're the outcasts of this school. All these years, the two of us have been bullied by all those es.." She began and we all looked at her in confusion. 

"Yeri? Wait, you mean Kim Yerim, the genius teacher's daughter? What does she have anything to do with this?" Dahyun inquired in confusion. 

"She told me that she would take revenge for the two of us and make all those bullies pay for tormenting us all these years. She said that she had enough. We only have each other to rely on and we don't have friends so---" Joy cut her off. 

"But I tried to be friends with her before but she always shut me off. We're in the same class. I didn't know that she was being bullied." Joy shared while frowning. 

"And to be honest, I thought you're the coolest member of the student council cause you're always calm and quiet. I didn't know that you were having a hard time." Miyeon stared at Minnie's eyes. Minnie just gave her a weak smile as a reply. 

"You're part of the student council. Why didn't you report anything to us?" Jisoo asked. 

"She's right. You know that we never tolerate any types of harassment in this school. We should've punished them for harming you both." Seulgi faced Minnie. 

"You're right. I'm part of the student council so I know that even if we complain and expose them, they will still find a way to get back at us and make our life even more miserable so we just choose to keep our mouth shut. You know that the principal only favors the rich ones right? We know that it'll all be useless in the end." Minnie retorted. 

"But we're friends. You should've at least told us." Dahyun said in frustration. 

"No we're not. We're just part of the same group but we're never really close. Jisoo only trusts Seulgi while you and the others are all busy with something else. No one really pay attention to what was happening in this school. No one pay attention to me." Minnie sadly stated and the student council members all averted their eyes guiltily. 

"That's not true!" Miyeon stood up from her seat and face Minnie. 

"I did. I always looked at you though. I knew that you were the most serious girl in this school and I always thought you preferred to be alone so I never really try to approach you. But believe me, I've always wanted to get to know you and be your friend. We are on the same class but you never noticed me. I got scared to be rejected by you and I was clueless that you were suffering. I'm so sorry for being a coward since then. I'm sorry that you had to endure all of those on your own.  I should've told you how much I care for you when I had a chance. The truth is.. I like you Minnie. I like you ever since." Miyeon professed and we all looked at her in shock. Her sudden confession was so surprising. 

Minnie was taken aback at her confession and I saw her face turned red after. She looked down to hide her embarrassment. 

"You dont mean that.." She muttered while Miyeon takes her hand and sits beside her. 

"I mean it. Believe me Minnie. I really like you." Miyeon said sincerely. Momo and Nayeon started whistling to tease them. 

"Finally! Miyeon will stop being grumpy now that she already has a girlfriend."

"But we're not---Miyeon cut Minnie off by pressing her finger on her lips. Minnie looks at her in shock. 

"It's okay if we take things slow and get to know each other better first. Don't worry cause I can wait. And I know that the zombies are our main priority right now." Miyeon gives her a playful wink. Minnie's face turned redder than before. 

She cleared and try to focus back on the topic. 

"Anyway, as I was saying.. I really think Yeri knew about this virus. Her father was a scientist and a genius after all. We should try to find her and get some answers." Minnie said. 

"So.. did you and Yeri get bullied cause you're not rich?" Rosé asked in curiosity. 

"I was bullied cause I'm poor but Yeri.. she was bullied cause she likes girls." Minnie clarified. 

"Generation?" Seulgi asked and Minnie shook her head. 

"No. Just girls. She's into them." 

"Oh. I see." Seulgi nodded her head in understanding. 

"So the ones who bullied her were homophobics and straights. That's awful." Jisoo scrunched her nose in distaste. 

"Couldn't be me." Sana mumbled while shaking her head. 

"Okay, so for now, that's the plan. Find Kim Yerim and ask her about the cure?" Nayeon asked. 

"If there is any cure that is. But what if we're wrong and she doesn't even know about this virus? What are we gonna do then?" Wendy argued. 

 

We heard a loud banging on the door and look at each other in panic. The sound continue to echo through the room and I saw Irene and the others get their weapon. 

"What's that? Did the zombies know that we're here? But how?" Rosé stare at the door. 

"That's impossible. There are no windows here except for my room." Jisoo replied. 

"I'll check it." Momo volunteered and was about to walk towards the door when we heard a voice outside. 

"Help! Anyone? Someone please open the door!" A girl's voice screamed while continue banging the door. 

"Don't open it. This might be a trap. She might be infected and attack us when we open the door." Joy shakes Wendy's shoulder in panic. 

"We're not infected. Just please open the door now! Jisoo! I know you're there!" Jisoo's eyes widen when she heard that voice. Then, she gives me a knowing look. I nodded in understanding and immediately rushed towards the door.

I open it and Moonbyul's face came into view. She quickly enter the room with her girlfriend Solar, and two other girls. I look behind them and saw that the hallway is clear. So the zombies didn't follow them? What is happening? I confusedly close the door and turned to face them but saw Moonbyul and the others raised their hands in the air in surrender while looking at Irene in fear. 

Irene's arrow was pointing at them in threat. 

"Stop right there. We have to make sure that the four of you aren't infected." She ordered and Momo follow her action and pointed her arrow at them too. 

"She's right. All of you, strip." Momo said seriously while Nayeon pinch her side. She yelped and avoid her girlfriend's attack. 

"You just want to see them !" Nayeon said and smack her arm. 

"That's not true! I only have my eyes for you baby come on." Momo hugged her to calm her down. 

"I don't think that's necessary. Keep your clothes on." Jisoo looked at Moonbyul while Irene glared at her. 

"We need to make sure!" Irene stood her ground. Moonbyul chuckled and smile at her. 

"Oohh. You're feisty. I like that." Moonbyul gave her a wink while Solar nudge Moonbyul's side and glared at her girlfriend. 

"But we're not really infected so there's no need for you guys to suspect us. We promise you that we're telling the truth." The short hair girl suddenly speaks. The girl beside her nodded at her statement in agreement. 

"I know that this is hard to believe, but the zombies ignored us and let us go after sniffing our scents. Looks like they don't want to eat us." The girl shared. 

"True. One zombie even my cheek. It's gross but I think she has a crush on me that's why." Moonbyul shrugged and smirked. Solar hit her arm playfully and turns to look at me and Jisoo. 

"Guys, believe us. We don't have any reason to lie to you. We know that you'll listen to us cause you're Moonbyul's friend. Come on. Don't let us go back in there. Please." Solar pleads and holds Jisoo's hand. Jisoo looked at me and speaks. 

"What do you think?" I looked at Irene and she gives me a knowing look. She doesn't trust the newcomers. I look around me and see the other girls hesitation too. They all look worried and afraid. 

"I think Irene's right. Let's go check for a bite mark first. I'll go check them myself. All four of you, follow me into the bathroom. Is that okay?" They all nodded at my decision and agreed. Momo even give me her stick and told me to be careful. 

I give her a small smile and said thanks. The five of us walk towards the bathroom when Jennie suddenly holds my hand to stop me.

She's here? I tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter