So is this how it feels when we fall In love?

Take a chance on me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul was sitting at a table in a popular nightclub.

The blonde girl was celebrating her 21st birthday and her friends Wheein, Yubin, and Seulgi had practically kidnapped her.

Everybody in her circle of friends was at least biual and the birthday girl was openly a lesbian.

However, Moonbyul was too shy to flirt and as a consequence, she never dated anyone

Living in such a homophobic country, her group of friends would always go to pubs and clubs in secret neighborhoods where the LGBT community was able to keep safe.

Despite that, the two-store building was packed with people because there were lots and lots of gays in South Korea, unlike their society loved to ignore.

The trio bought a lot of alcohol and started dancing and studying the place.

Wheein was waiting for her girlfriend and the other two were ready to hunt.

Yubin smirked and patted Moonbyul's back.

__ We're gonna get you a girl tonight. Even if I have to drag you to the dance floor.

__ Leave me alone, unnie. Go someone.__ The birthday girl mumbled.

__ Come on,  Byul-Yi. There are so many types of girls here. It's impossible that no one is your style.__ Seulgi smiled.

__ Why are you all so worried about my love life? Have fun, people! Forget about me.__ Moonbyul pouted.

Wheein was about to comment but a hot brunette came towards her and ate .

__ Damn! I feel lonely.__ Yubin fanned herself.

__ This is my bae Hwasa. Honey, that is Seulgi, then we have Yubin and...remember Byul-Yi?

__ What's up girls! Ah, the famous Byul-Yi.__ The sensual black-haired and voluptuous girl smiled.

__ Famous???__ Moonbyul made a puzzled expression.

__ Yeah. Wheeinie talks so much about you that I felt jealous at first.

__ Ah, we are like sisters.__ The blonde smiled with embarrassment

__ Yeah. Today this punk is turning 21. Can you believe it?_____ Wheein messed up the skinny girl's hair.

__ Wheein-aaaah.

__ Actually it's hard to believe. She looks younger. And innocent.__ Hwasa pointed out.

__ She is. This is why we want that Byul flirts with someone tonight. And gets some action.__ Wheein laughed.

Blushing, Moonbyul looked away to ignore her friends. But then, her heart jumped inside her chest and twisted.

On the opposite side of the club, there was a small group of people and in the center, there was the most gorgeous girl that Moonbyui had ever seen.

__ I think I found one. Byul-ah, I dare you to go talk to her.__ Yubin spoke from a distance.

__ It seems she also found someone.__ Seulgi commented.

The birthday girl could hear them but her whole body and soul were focused on the dark-haired girl with a huge grin on her face.

Hwasa held her shoulder and said:

__ I hate to do this to you, but you gotta know that you don't stand a chance.

Moonbyul glanced at Wheein's girlfriend with surprise because she didn't notice she was so close.

__ Babe, don't say that! Byul-Yi is very attractive.

__Wheein-ah, I'm not underestimating her. But I know Yongsun unnie. She has a type. And it's certainly the opposite of Byul-Yi SSI. Someone less sweet and cute and more....mother er.__ Hwasa shrugged.

__ It doesn't matter, guys. Byul would never talk to her.__ Seulgi pouted.

Moonbyul had listened to each one of them. However, her eyes were still locked on the stunning brunette on the other side of the dance floor.

__ See you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter