When we met..

Love at first sight

[Wooyoung POV]

Wooyoung: I'm going out now!

Wooyoung's mother: Alright, But be home soon, you promised you're dad to cook tonight!

Wooyoung: arasso. Byeee


[Jieun POV]

Oh no! palli palli, I'm late again for work. Maybe if I run I could still catch the bus. I hope the boss isn't there today. YES! there's the bus!!


goes in the bus, and she's sitting next to the window. At the next stop, Jieun spots a pregnant women.

 

Jieun: Madam, please sit her.

Women: Oh, thank you. That's very nice of you.

Jieun: No problem.


[Taecyeon POV]

#Again and again and again and again...#

Taecyeon: hey Wooyoung, where are you now?

Wooyoung: The bus just came, where are you?

Taecyeon: I'm in the bus too. But Nichkhun and Chansung aren't coming, They said that they're going to the gym.

Wooyoung: Again?! Are the others coming?

Taecyeon: Yes, Junsu and Junho are on their way too.

Wooyoung: Arasso, See you there then.

Taecyeon: YA, Don't come late this time!

Wooyoung: I already said I'm on my way!


[Wooyoung POV]

Hyung is so rude sometimes. Wow, there are so many people today. And then, he spots a girl. She is so pretty, natural and cute. He can't help it to keep staring at her. Wooyoung.. look away. Otherwise she'll think you are a ert or something. But she is so beautiful, her hair, her face.. Wooyoung doesn't even know her and he didn't believe in this kinda things but now he knows for sure: This is love at first sight.


[Jieun POV]

Why I have this feeling that this guy next to me is staring at me... Maybe he's a ert! no wait a second.. *Jieun secretly looking at him* No, He's definitely not a ert. He's too cute and handsome to be a ert.. Wait Jieun, don't go crazy right now, you don't even know him! But why he's staring at me?? Do I have something on my face?! *Jieun searching in her bag for a mirror* Oh no, I left it at home -.-


Suddenly..

*THE BUS STOPS* (please imagine the sound...)

Jieun lost her balance and falls in the arms of Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung: Are you okay?

Jieun. yes... hmm. thank you...

driver: EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!

random people: yes! please drive safely now! palli, I have a meeting!!


[Jieun POV]

He is so nice. He even asked me if I was okay.. Jieun, You're really crazy right now. You can't fall for him. Well, Actually I just felt on him, but you know what I mean.. Wait.. I'm still in his arms! Oh no, This is embarrassing, I mean, I'm lying im his arms for like, I don't know. 5 minutes!!

*quickly stands up*

Jieun: Sorry, I was still in shock. *seriously? Still in shock?! What kind of excuse is that!* 

Wooyoung: I understand, It's okay.

Wooyoung: I'm Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you.

Jieun: Oh.. Nice to meet you too. I'm Lee Jieun.


Because of the errors lately, My first chapter was lost so I had to write it again -.-

I hope my subscriber (MILKYcouple321) will come back hihiii ^-^

And of course, please support my fanfic by subscribing!