What did just happened?

He's Mine~

 

One night you and Onew are walking in the park peacefully with his disguise on. It been weeks since you last saw each other and you miss him alot, it's like ages for you. While you are walking he suddenly wrapped his other arm in your small waist.

"You know, how I wish to be with you every seconds that  past! but I just can't because of being an Idol and im very thankful to have a very understanding girlfriend like you! I miss you soooo much Yeobo~~"

Onew said sweetly and turn your head to face him and gave you a peck on your red lips.

"Aigoo~ Im also very lucky to have you Jagiya~~ I Love You!"

You replied to him.

"You're so sweet as always!"

he said.

And then you saw an Ice Cream store just across the street and your eyes twinkle because of it's presence. Since you are young you have this addiction to sweets, well who will not love it right?

"But Oppa~ Ice Cream is sweeter!! Omo! I want one!! Buy me please!!"

you said while doing your aegyos like clapping your hands playfully like a child, bitting your lower lip, and doing the beautiful eye action.

"Aish! why can't I resist your aegyo? you're just too cute! do you know that?!"

"Yup, I know that! soooooooooooooo buy me now!"

you said pulling him in the Ice Cream store.

 

"Good Evening Sir and Mom! What would you like to order?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I like the chocolate vanilla Ice cream then add up the marshmallows and  sprinkles as toppings ! please!"

you ordered.

"How bout you Sir?"

"Anida, we'll share the Ice Cream she ordered!"

Onew said and gave you a evil grin.

"Yah! Oppa! that's only mine! NO SHARING! that's No! no! no!"

"Why don't you want to share it with your dearest and handsome let's add up the HOT thingy.. boyfriend huh?! some girls even feed their boyfriends and you don't even want to share?"

"And who says your Hot huh?!"

"Me!!! wae? Aren't I?"

"Excuse Me Sir and Mom here's your order Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream and Marshmallows and Sprinkles as toppings!"

"Oh~ Kamsa Hamnida~ ajhumma!!"

you said with your eyes smile.

You it without looking at Onew like you don't care about his presence.

"Will you share it with me? Please!"

"No! A-N-I-O !!"

He was in front of you when you accidentally tripped and stained his clothes with the Ice Cream.

"Omona! MIANHAMNIDA ONEW OPPA~!"

you shouted unconcious that someone might hear you calling the name 'Onew'.

Then suddenly girls who heard it surrounded Onew immediately and started screaming.

"Oppa~ Can we have an autograph!"

"Oppa~ what's your phone number?"

"Oppa~ who's this girl with you? is she a sort of a maid? she looks disgusting look at what she did to you!"

You've been offended by what you heard. So, without thinking you pulled the hair of the girl.

"Who do you think you are huh?! im not his servant alright?! if I look disgusting and so what you think you are?! flirting with a guy and acts as if you're his girlfriend?!"

you shouted at her and she fight back.

"Yah! let go of me!! Why do you even care?! Are you even his girlfriend to say that in my face huh?!"

"Y--- n..no.. im not.. Im sorry~"

you said and loosened her hair from your hands.

Tears are warning to fall already and so you run away from them and there tears escape your eyes.

You always tell yourself..

"I can do this! I know oppa loves me! and those girls are those fan-girls that are so clingy! Whatever happens He's Mine~"

You feel a bit madness becuase Onew didn't done anything to protect you.

You even have a scar because the girls scratch your arms.

 

You were very scared to go home alone especially it's already late night and it's so dark in the streets.

But you don't have choice, there's know sign of Onew you sighed.

"Why does it have to be this complicated loving an Idol? aish!"

You walk and walk when you felt like there's someone following your path, you don't want to look at your back. You're just afraid it might be some bad guys.

"For God's sake! Please Save me!"

"Hey there Miss! walking this late isn't that safe you know that right?!"

A guy said with a cracky and scary voice.

"Y-yea... I k-know..."

you said stuttering softly tears are threatening to fall again and your whole body started to tremble, you felt cold sweats in your body.

The guy pulled you and until you hit the wall in your back.

The guy look straight in your eyes seductively.

"P-please d-don't do anything to me!"

But he didn't listen and he started kissing your neck while you are crying for help.

'If this would be the end of me! please take care of jinki!'

you thought to yourself while tears messed your gorgeous face, you close your eyes not wanting to see a guy molesting you and you can't do anything but to cry and no one was there to save you from the hell.

Then you felt a pair of arms hugged you, you didn't open your eyes, but you feel protected in those arms.

"YAH! GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T YOUR FACE RUINED!"

you heard a familiar voice shout and you heard a running footsteps.

"Marie? are you okay?"

You didn't reply you don't want to open your eyes, you don't want to see anything at that moment.

The guys shakes you.

"Marie, it's Onew oppa~ please open your eyes and talk to me! Jebal~"

he said. you can feel that he is worried.

You open your eyes slowly while your heart still at it's fastest rate and you saw Onew with tears in his red cheeks.

"O-oppa...."

you said weakly you feel like there's no energy left in you.

Then you felt your body numb until you fully blockout and fall into the pair of arms unconscious.

 


 

 

Aigoo! I don't  know what iam really writing alright? i did it on the spot.. im on a rush! and i don't have any idea how to make this chapter interesting and not that lame to read, but I think I really when it comes to the 1st chaps.. -_-"

But ill still expect your supports! ^_^

and by the way sorry for any of the grammatical errors and wrong spellings please forgive me! english is not my mother tongue~