Final

I Love You like The XXXL Size

 

“Big bear! Wait for me!” Kevin running approaches you. Some people is laughing because he called you ‘Big Bear’. “Hey, what so funny?” Kevin ask the boy politely. “Uh…Senior…N-nothing.” That boy stuttered. “Kid, listen here. Don’t laugh if there nothing so funny or people will think you’re crazy okay?” Kevin pats that boy shoulder. That boy just nod.

“Why you always called me Big bear?” you pats his head. “Cause, you cute just like the bear.” He smile. You pinch his arm and run away. But, because of your physicality, he caught you from back easily. You shocked with his action. “Don’t run my bear…Or I’ll put you in the cage!” he whispers. *My heart…My heart is beating fast. Why I feel like this?* “Let’s go!” Kevin grabbed your hand.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

-Big Bear! Hurry down! I’m dying freezing!-

-Kevin-

 

As you read the message, you grab your sweater and run down. But you can’t smile like you always do.

“Big bear~ Why you so quiet?” he asked after 5 minute both of you in silent mood. ”I-I...” you stuttered.“You..You…You..What?”  You can’t look at his beautiful eyes when you remind that you gonna leaving. “My parent got new project in America…” In a low voice and a sad heart, you split it out. “What!?” Kevin shouted.

“I’m leaving tomorrow…” You looked down. Feel like crying but you try be strong in front him. ”Oh…So when you gonna come back?” By listening at his tone, you know that it hard for Kevin too. “About three years…” *I promise! I will wait for you!*That night was a silent night for you and Kevin.

Finally, it time to leave. You all your memories with him. “So…’Big Bear’ will leave you now.” You said while do the bracket pose. Kevin giggles. “Here for you.” He give you a box of chocolate with a nice wrapped and a cute ribbon on it. With heavy heart, you take the chocolate. “Thank you oppa…” Tears falling down on your chubby cheek. Kevin wipes your tears. “Shh…Don’t cry my bear…I promise to you that I will wait for you.” He give you a sweet smile. You turn back, walk to departure. You turn, he give you a nod.

~~~~~*****~~~~~

“Three years I’m waiting! Today is the day! Hooray!!” Kevin screaming happily in his room. “Son, are you okay?” His mother asked. Kevin run out from his room. “Mom! She’s back! My big bear is back!” Kevin hugged his mom and kissed her face many times.

Kevin is waiting with a banner written -I miss you Big Bear!-in his hand. “Excuse me sir. We not have bear as a passenger.”  A stewardess pats his shoulder from his back. “Oh…No no…I’m not meaning that I’m waiting for a bear. But I’m waiting for a cute chubby bear who was a human.” Kevin replied politely.

“But, what if the bear has transform to an ant will you think she still cute?” The stewardess winked. “I don’t mind at all…And sorry, she my only bear in my heart. Even you are pretty, but you can’t stole my heart.” Kevin smile brightly. “Yahh! Still don’t recognize who I am?” She pouted. “What? Sorry but I really don’t know who you…What!?” He scream after saw your name tag. “~~~? Is this really you?” He hold both of your shoulder. You nodded and smile.

“I mean look at you! You look…” Kevin stopped. “Me look what? Pretty? Beautiful?“ You ask. “No…Just, you not cute anymore…” Kevin jokes. You pat his head hard. “Ah! It’s hurt” Kevin rub his head. You pouted. He pokes your pout make you giggle. “And how about you? You look more tough and hot.”  You pat his chest.

“I’m hot right? Thank to you my big bear. Cause, if not thinking about who will protect you, I thinking to build some muscles.” Kevin kiss your cheek. You startle with his reaction. “Why? You not miss me?” Kevin pouts. ”Ah-ah..? No… I do miss you” Your cheek starts to burn. “Let’s go to the park?” Kevin pull your hand. “But I need to change first.” You point at your uniform. “Why? You look pretty in that uniform. And more, I want all the peoples know that my big bear has change into a pretty swan.” Kevin hold your hand tightly.

He walk closer to you. Hold your chin up and look into your eye. “And I want you to know that I love you. No matter you a bear or a swan. Even you a giant, I promise you that I will loving you forever. Because, my love for you, as big as the XXXL size…” Slowly his lips touched yours. *And I want you to know that I love you too*