Cold Minjeong

Make it happen

It had been a week after Jimin told Minjeong that she will be courting her. Minjeong had been busy with her new project so she had not get a chance to ponder about it. Jimin have not even do anything yet but Minjeong did not mind.

The news about them still a topic for everyone to talk about but not as big as when the news first released. People slowly stopped thinking about what could there be between them as both side does not bother to leave any comments on it.

It was Tuesday when Minjeong has finally got to have her free time so she decided to go look for a gift since Ningning asked her for an expensive and beautiful gift for getting a new deal with another international brand.

She went to the shopping mall that Ningning loves to go to and went to the second floor right away, going to the jewellery store that she knows have something she would like to buy for her best friend.

"Welcome, Ms Kim." The staff there recognised her immediately and greeted her.

Minjeong only nodded her head subtly before going to look around.

On the other hand, Jimin had just finished having a meeting on the third floor with her client over a lunch at a restaurant. She went down to the second floor through the escalator with 2 guards in front of her and another 2 behind, while her secretary stands closely beside her. 

Jimin rarely stays for a long time in Seoul and does not always stroll around or hang out. Her career as a successful young business woman gained her some haters and enemies from jealous people which made her parents to be worried about her safety especially when she was announced as their one and only heiress so they insisted on hiring bodyguards for Jimin. 

Minjeong on the other hand, was cold enough to push everyone away. No one dares to mess with her despite of her not so good reputation because of her flings and all. Minjeong know how to fight, she proved it once when a robber tried to target her which she managed to beat him into a pulp. It was also mentioned in one article that she learned boxing and taekwondo as well.

"Everything is set and ready. We'll have one last place to go, to meet Mr Lee." Jimin was about to reply to her secretary when her eyes caught Minjeong's figure so she stopped before taking a step back to take a clearer look on Minjeong.

"Hang on a second." Jimin mumbled and walked towards the jewellery store.

"Can I see this one please?" She heard Minjeong said. She ignored how surprised the staffs looks when she entered and coming closer towards Minjeong.

"W-Welcome, Ms Yoo." The staff who were assisting Minjeong stuttered and bowed. Minjeong who still had no idea that Jimin was there just looked confused before she felt a body being close behind her.

Minjeong turned her head a little to see Jimin smiling at her. 

"Hi. Didn't expect to see you here." Jimin said.

"Oh. You." Minjeong then looked behind and saw Jimin's guards and secretary.

"What are you doing here?" Minjeong asked.

"I had a meeting with a cafe owner and then I saw you here so... Yep, here I am." Jimin answered.

"Ah." Minjeong nodded.

"How about you? What are you buying?" Jimin asked and looked over a necklace that the staff had taken out.

"Ning managed to secure a huge deal with- hm, I forgot what brand. And yeah, she asked for a gift for doing so well. That brat." Minjeong scoffed then turned around to look closely on the necklace.

"Is that so?"

"Mmm."

Jimin stepped closer which make her looks like back hugging Minjeong as she put her right hand on the glass counter on Minjeong's right side. Her chest pressed against Minjeong's left shoulder as she took a closer look on the necklace as well.

Minjeong frowned then leaned back her head before looking at Jimin's face that was being only a few inches away from her. Jimin raised her eyebrows without saying anything, acting that it was normal of her to be that close with Minjeong.

"Should I buy her something as well?" Jimin asked.

"Huh?"

"I mean, she's my friend too and I thought it will be a good idea to buy her something as I did not get to buy her anything before since... Well, I was not here with you guys." Jimin said.

"Up to you." Minjeong shrugged her shoulders before turning her attention back to the necklace.

"Can I see the one with rose gold colour please?" Minjeong asked politely and the staff proceed to take out another necklace.

"Is this okay?" Minjeong mumbled lowly but Jimin heard her.

"I think it's beautiful. She'll love it." Jimin said.

"Hm." Minjeong looked at the necklace for a few seconds before telling the staff that she'll take it.

Jimin then pointed at the pretty hairpin that she thought would look good on Ningning and asked the staff to wrap it nicely as she paid for it. 

"Here, give it to her for me. Tell her that I'm sorry I haven't got the chance to meet her properly." Jimin told Minjeong and handed over the stuff she bought.

"Sure. I'll go first then." Minjeong said and left.

Jimin sighed when she see that Minjeong was still a little distant around her. Jimin gestured her guards and secretary to just follow her when she ran a little to catch up with Minjeong.

"Hey." Jimin grabbed Minjeong's arm and turned her around.

"Are you still using your old number?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah."

"Can I call you then?"

"Okay."

Jimin smiled then noticed some people started to look at them. For a second, she forgot that they are well known.

"I'll call you tonight." Jimin said before letting go.

"Okay Jimin." Minjeong then turned back around to leave, giving cold glares to those who were looking at her. Jimin saw how people looked down immediately after Minjeong glared at them. 

"My cold Minjeong." Jimin chuckled.