fin

And If we fall apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung doesn't believe in Love at first sight. chaeyoung also doesn't believe in angels not until she meets Myoui Mina, who takes her breath away.

 

October,21,2016

 

The school gathered the students of Hanlim in the field, and one of them was Son chaeyoung along with her classmate to do the earthquake drill.

 

"So you are reading this, bro?"chaeyoung looked at her side and saw her classmate Lisa who is holding her book 'Lightning Thief by Ricky Riordan.

 

"Yes," chaeyoung lied. The truth is chaeyoung didn't read that book. She just saw it in her room and bring to their school to flex it because the book cover is cool.

 

"I see there are so many versions of this," Lisa says, continuing to examine the book. chaeyoung nods her head, not diverting her attention when she catches a girl laughing along with her friends.

 

chaeyoung doesn't mind it at first, not until the girl who is pretty pointing her book. Chaeyoung didn't know how much she panics beside Lisa, reading the book when the other girl goes to them.

 

"Can we borrow the book?"Lisa looked up while chaeyoung froze on her spot. Her heartbeat thumps not because someone is borrowing her book and will ask chaeyoung about the story, but chaeyoung was looking at the girl looking at the book.

 

", she was pretty, "chaeyoung thought and tried to act cool so that Lisa wouldn't notice her panic, Gay.

 

The earthquake drills were almost finished except for Son chaeyoung, who focused on the girl looking at her book.

 

Chaeyoung's heart beat faster when the girl stood up before walking in front of her.

 

"Thank you, "the girl says, returning the book showing her gummy smile, and chaeyoung examines the girl.

 

She has moles on her face and her gummy smile that will make you smile.

 

And that's how Myoui Mina took the heart of Son Chaeyoung.

 

Ever since Chaeyoung founds Mina's name, she won't stop saying to Lisa how pretty and perfect Mina is. They are in high school at that time and chaeyoung already daydreaming about Mina being her Girlfriend.

 

Chaeyoung might not confess to mina, but she shows it by being sweet and simps towards mina, giving her gift every birthday of mina. 

 

Listening to Charlie Puth Nine track mind album makes chaeyoung giddy because that album will remind chaeyoung how much she loves Mina.

 

And yet, those years chaeyoung was giving. Mina never reciprocates chaeyoung feelings.

 

But the luck was meant to chaeyoung. 

 

Chaeyoung was in first-year high school when she met mina, and now chaeyoung is in the last year of Senior high school, and mina is already in college.

 

Chaeyoung almost gives up because she thinks Mina will never like her back and accept her defeat then. Still, all those years and embarrassing she did to Mina were successful before she graduated in Senior high. Mina finally reciprocated her feelings. 

 

"Now that you are mine, chaeyoung," Mina started.

 

"Eyes on me, okay?" it's funny because how many years passed and the effect of Mina to chaeyoung was still the same as how chaeyoung met her.

 

That was four years ago since Mina and chaeyoung had a relationship. The two were lowkey at first. The only thing that chaeyoung shared about mina was the back picture of mina with the music of fallin all in you of Shawn Mendes.

 

Mina sighs for the fifth time, she needs to finish her thesis as soon as possible, but her parents and brother were a pain in her that she needs to take care of her niece. 

 

She is a graduating student of a civil engineer, and this is her fifth year. And civil engineer was a pain in an but worth it in the end, especially since this has been her dream since she was young.

 

"Auntie mina, "Mina looks down to see her niece Wonyoung wanting a biscuit.

 

Mina clicks the cocomelon show on youtube. All her negative ideas about her thesis were suddenly gone when she saw chaeyoung was calling her.

 

Mina automatic smiled before answering the call while holding wonyoung

 

"Hi, baby," a voice of chaeyoung with excitement welcomes her.

 

"Hey," mina answered, still smiling. Mina also can't believe that she will also fall on chaeyoung. 

 

Chaeyoung is taking a veterinary, and she was in her fourth year. However, their different chaeyoung still needs to finish until six years. Unlike mina, which is only five years in civil engineering, their relationship wasn't toxic because chaeyoung loves her so much.

 

Mina sometimes thanks God for how lucky she is to chaeyoung for giving a long, patient Girlfriend who becomes your best friend, supports your life, and respects you like a queen every time someone asks her why she likes chaeyoung, her answer is simple.

 

"I love her for being herself." that will always mina answer.

 

But the jealousy and doubts sometimes came in the mind of Mina, well, who wouldn't Chaeyoung was schooling far from the city because it was hard to find a university that had a veterinary course. 

 

And chaeyoung was a girl crush to everyone. She is a gentlewoman and a varsity in their university. 

 

Still, Mina's doubts always fade when chaeyoung always assure her that she is the only one that chaeyoung loves.

 

Their relationship in those years was not perfect. They also had some fights like other couples, and Mina will ignore chaeyoung, but chaeyoung always assures that they will be on good terms before they sleep.

 

And that's how Mina fell more. She forgot to count how chaeyoung did simple things and still made her fall in Love.

 

And right now, Mina was ranting to chaeyoung about her thesis, and she needed to take care of her niece.

 

"I will help you, baby, "chaeyoung says. Mina didn't think twice and agreed to chaeyoung not because she wanted to finish her thesis. She also wanted to meet her Girlfriend and want some cuddles to the latter because next week their situation will be back again, being a long-distance relationship.

 

"Okay, wait for me, "chaeyoung says as she finishes their call, and mina feels excited.

 

FAST FORWARD

 

A ring of doorbell made mina stumble to open the door. 

 

"Good afternoon, Baby, "chaeyoung greeted while holding some paper bag smiling at mina, showing her dimples.

 

"Hello to you too, baby, "Mina greet before giving a quick kiss on chaeyoung lips making the latter blush and grin at mina

 

"You bring too much, huh?" mina asked while looking at chaeyoung, who was placing the plastics in the refrigerator.

 

"Of course, "chaeyoung giggles before walking towards them.

 

"Hello there, buddy, "chaeyoung greets wonyoung, who is smiling at her wanting to get carried of chaeyoung.

 

"Uh, babe, before you do your thesis, here I have your favorites."chaeyoung says, giving the milk tea and mina's favorite donut.

 

"Awww, thanks, baby," mina says before grabbing the paper bag and kissing chaeyoung cheeks.

 

"I'll be doing now. Hmm, sorry for asking for some help." mina explains, only getting a giggle from chaeyoung.

 

"don't worry, it's not an issue at all. now do your thesis reminder loosen up, don't pressure yourself."chaeyoung finish making mina heart's touch

 

"I love you," mina says, and chaeyoung replied by winking at her.

 

 

Mina was in the half of her thesis. Thanks to the food that chaeyoung gave to her, she calmed down. Mina was about to get some water in the kitchen when she heard her niece was laughing. Mina slowly peeked and saw the cutest moment of chaeyoung and wonyoung

 

Chaeyoung was on the shoulders of chaeyoung, jumping up and down, making them giggle.

 

"SHHH, Don't be so loud, baby. We might disturb auntie mina. "Mina giggles how considerate chaeyoung is. She remembers when someone asks her why she chooses a girl over a boy. Well simple 

 

"The only thing that boy had and the girl doesn't is a all work of boys can do by girls."

 

Fast forward

 

Mina exhaustedly sighs before looking at her laptop. She is almost finished with her thesis. 

 

As mina was about to pee, she saw a heartwarming in the living room. Chaeyoung and wonyoung were already sleeping wonyoung, who is in the arms of chaeyoung sleeping deeply, same with chaeyoung, who is holding wonyoung tight.

 

Mina decides to capture the two before checking chaeyoung out.

 

The latter was wearing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter