[fin.]

peppermint for winter then there are strawberries for spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's there to hate about winter?

Jimin hates winter. When everything outside the comfort of her home freezes, so she refuses to go out. Not even Minjeong's pout could break the bond between her and her bed. Jimin hates plowing the snow just for them to be able to step outside for a short time. She hates how traffic gets worse because of closed roads and slower cars. She hates how the cold weather makes her wear really heavy clothes and washing them is just a pain in the . She hates how unproductive she gets when it's very very cold. In conclusion, Jimin hates winter and everything about it.

On the other hand, Minjeong loves the cold. She love how everything outside is so white looking so soft and pure. She loves building snowmen and snow ducks. Heck her favorite thing has to be snow angels. She loves staying infront of their fire place with a cup of hot choco on her hands all wrapped up in fuzzy blankets. A thing she can only do during winter. She loves dragging Jimin out of their bed to make her cook her favorite porridge. Minjeong whose skin is as white as the snow loves the cold season a lot.

First thing Jimin did today is sigh as she hear Minjeong's nagging.

"Unnie, wake up! It's Christmas Eve later we have a lot of things to do. But first of all you have to make me hot choco with extra peppermint!"

Knowing Minjeong, she's won't stop until she gets what she wants. Jimin groggily and annoyingly got out of their bed.

"Fine fine. Just let me freshen up."

"Mhmm." Minjeong responded as she went ouf of their room.

Minjeong is for sure that Jimin's taking a lot of her time freshening up. Thinking that she might have fallen asleep, she decided to check up on her.

"Unnie, what's taking you so long? I'm cold and hungry."

"Minjeong-ah I can't find my chapstick. You know how much I hate chapped lips."

It's true. Jimin hates chapped lips and cold season spells trouble for her. Another reason to hate winter. Minjeong walked to their bedside table and picked up Jimin's chapstick for the holidays.

"Unnie you left it at the bedside table after putting some last night before sleeping." Minjeong said as she handed that chapstick to Jimin.

Jimin applied some and placed the chapstick on her pocket heading to the kitchen with Minjeong. She decided to start the day by making them hot chocos and waffles as Minjeong starts the fire at the fireplace. Their usual cold morning routine.

Unknown to Jimin, Minjeong got them a custom mixtape and cd player. As soon as she heard Jimin wrap things up at the kitchen, she started to play the disc.

"Yah Minjeong-ah what's that?!"

"A present I guess hehe. A mixtape of our favorite songs. Wait let me give you a hand."

Jimin just smiled at her as she made her way to the kitchen to help Jimin with the food. Minjeong's much more excited today, afterall it's the day before Christmas.

As Jimin finished wiping their counter clean, Minjeong surprised her with a peck and a giddy smile as she hurriedly went back to the fireplace with their food.

"Yah Kim Minjeong!"

She heard Jimin from the kitchen but she just laughed.

"Yah Minjeong-ah what was that from the kitchen?"

"Nothing. Why is is wrong for me to shower you with kisses? It's Christmas, it's called gift giving." Then gave Jimin another quick peck.

"Ugh Minjeong, now I have to re-apply my chapstick again." Jimin cutely complained.

They just laughed at each other as they finished breakfast. They cuddled warmly at the sofa in front of the fireplace, listening to Jimin's favorite song. Frozen by Sabrina Claudio.

Maybe Minjeong finds it funny how Jimin hates the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter