Past Life (1)

The Moon is Beautiful, isn’t it?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy POV

 

"Seungwan-ah promise me if we are born again in a place where this pain does not exist anymore.. promise you'll marry me okay?"

"Don't worry you are not alone I will die soon enough my love" I heard my voice answering her

"I am sorry for alll the pain that I have caused you, I promised not to be a burden to you anymore." 

 

I heard her again that voice has been bothering me in my sleep, her face is unclear and somewhat it seemed familiar its like I have known her long enough to make me cry everyday as soon as I wake up, this feeling of being lost has been eating me up. Who are you and why are you crying like that. Why can't I recognize you. 

"hey Wen, you okay? I heard you groaning in your sleep so I got worried and came to check on you" Seulgi, my bestfriend asked worriedly. She has been with me evr since we were just babies, my parents and her dad were very close even after her mom left her she is still this jolly person that I know and sometimes I caught her crying while holding the bracelet her mom gave her. She went through a lot and I am happy that she can still put a big smile on her face.

"The same dream again." I heard her sigh before sitting close to me. " Maybe it has something to with a past life of yours, remember the movie we saw the last time, about two starcrossed lovers who are reincarnated and find each other in a new world maybe yours has a connection like that. Now all we need to do is find that person, maybe you'll know once you meet her." Seugi always knows whats right and I am glad for that, she truly know what to say and make me at ease.

"You're right I just need some answers to this problem I have, but right now I am late for school, thanks Seul I'll see you later" In a hurry I went to the bathroom and change to my school uniform, my first day in college is today and I cannot affford to be late.

I am sitting at the far end of the bus, there weren't much people inside which is quite good since I don't like it when it's crowded. My mind shifted back to that dream of mine, I have been asking myself the same question over and over again, who is she if its true that she is a part of my past life, how could it just start appearing when I move to Seoul again. 

I shake my head before turning my head at the right side and found a student wearing the exact uniform as I was, she looked tired and was snoring as she sleeps nonetheless she is so pretty and cute.Her hair was cascading down her shoulders looking smooth and silky. I envy her, my hair always look like I got hit by a whirlwind Seulgi always tease me about it but like I care though.

I took a peek at her university ID if she has the same course as me. "May I help you?" I flinched and saw the beautiful girl already awake and was staring straight at me. Well, I was too close to her that people might mistake us as being lovers who are kissing in a bus. Before anything else I moved away quickly and bowed my head multiple times while saying sorry.

The bus stopped right in from of the university and speedily got off without waiting a response from the beautiful girl. She might have think of me as a creep and a ert. I just hope that I won't encounter her anymore. But fate has its own way of playing with me when I saw her walking inside the classroom, okay now I'm a dead meat. Thankfully, she did not notice me or if she did she did not even bathe an eyelash at my direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter