Chapter 1; Spring--First day of school

Four Seasons; Four Stories

 “Yay! We’re in the same class again!” Eunji clapped her hands, feeling so happy that she’s in the same class as her beloved friends. The four were sitting on a bench under the tree right now, still wearing their school uniform. Zico was laying his head on Riyeon’s laps.

 

“You begged to the principal to change your class and put you into the same class as us.” Zico laughed as he got up from his position. Riyeon chuckled, she remembered about the day Eunji found out that she was the only one that not in the same class as them, she cried like a baby that time…

 

 

--- flashback---

“Uwaa, I’m not in the same class as you guys. How could it be like this…” Eunji’s eyes become watery as she staring at the paper in front of her face, still not believing the fact that she isn’t in the same class as her bestfriends. “…It’s not fair.” She hissed under her tears.

 

“Yah, Eunji. It’s fine, we’ll come to your class in lunch time. Right, Jeongmin--Riyeon? “ Zico glanced at Jeongmin and Riyeon before he then smiled at Eunji who haven’t yet stopped crying.

 

“Yep! Like what Zico said, we will visit your class. So don’t worry, honey!” Riyeon grabbed Eunji’s hands as she smiled to her.

 

“But, but, I’m the only one who didn’t get in, they must be divided the class based by our ranks. I’m not that smart as the rest of you….” Eunji’s sobbed, her body was shakingand she even didn’t bother to covered her face. She felt so sad, so disappointed.

 

Zico heaved a sigh, he moved closer to her and rested his hands on her shoulder. “Yah, Lee Eunji. It’ll be alright. Eventhough we were not in the same class, it doesn’t mean that we won’t meet again, or that me, Ri, and Jeongmin will forget you. I’ll stay by yourside, we’ll stay by your side. So stop crying, Pabo!”

 

Eunji blinked twice, her eyes looking at Zico, then it moved to Jeongmin and Riyeon, and moved back to Zico again. She saw her friends were smiling at her, encouraging her. “Stop crying, will you?” Said Zico as he patted her head softly, making a smile formed on her face. She nodded a little, feeling safe by the warmth Zico gave her.

 

Zico always treated her as she was his little sister, and she was so happy with it.

----

 

“Yah, I don’t care. As long as I’m in the same class as you guys.” Eunji stuck out her tongue at Zico like a child. “besides, it’s not that I want to be in the same class with you, I want to be in the same class as them!” She pointed at Jeongmin and Riyeon who looked a bit surprised by her sudden move.

 

“W-what! I don’t want you in my class either! I don’t want a choding like you in the same class as me!” Zico shouted, a bit feeling irritated, but he then smirked when he saw Eunji was slightly taken aback by his words. He knew that she didn’t like it when people called her kiddy.

 

“B-bwoh! I’m not a kid, you ahjussi !” Eunji replied while stucking out her tongue at him. again.

 

Zico widen his eyes, annoyed by what Eunji was call him. “Yah, You! How dare you to call me like that!” He ran to her, trying to catch her but Eunji escaped from him.

 

“Waaaa!!” Eunji screamed as she started to running around the yard with Zico behind her—he was trying to catch her up.

 

“Yah! Come back here you, Lee Eunji!”  Zico shouted calling her, but Eunji didn’t stop. She still running and then hiding behind a big tree. Zico raised his hand, trying to catch her. She trapped, she couldn’t run anywhere but to surrender at him. “Haha, gotcha-AAH!!” Zico screamed in shock as Eunji bite his hands that trapped her from going anywhere.

 

“Mianhae, Mianhae, Mianhae!!” Eunji yelled around as she running from Zico, the two were laughing as they running around like a pair of idots.

 

“They sure like yelling a lot, ne?” Jeongmin chuckled, his eyes locked at his friends who still running around the yard. “They even didn’t notice that the people around them are watching.”

 

“Or more like they didn’t care.” Riyeon laughed, she didn’t know why but she feel so happy just by seeing her friends like that. She took out her camera, and took the picture of Eunji and Zico from afar. She smiled upon seeing the picture of the two, they were laughing and a trace of happiness could be seen from both of their eyes.

 

“Well, should we join too ?” Jeongmin stood up, stretching his hands before then he grabbed Riyeon’s hand and dragged her along with him. “Yah, You two! Let’s race to Sweetshop! The last one who get there have to treat us ice cream!” He shouted as he started running through the school gate, followed by Zico and Eunji who were screaming something behind him. Riyeon looked at Jeongmin’s hand that still holding her, a smile formed on her face unknowingly as her eyes looking at his back.

 

“Yah! Wait for me! Zico! Riyeonnie! Jeongminnie!”

 

“It’s not faiirr!! You cheated Jeongmin!!!”

 

“Aigooo Jeongmin, don’t run so faaast! Yah!!”

 

“Haha, I won’t lose to you Zico, Eunji!”

 

The four keep on running as their voice slowly disappeared behind the school walls.

 

 

 

 



 

⇒helloimln's corner

hello ! hi ! annyeong! this is helloimln, or you can call me elchan :3
so this is the first lame chapter ~ lol
and if you guys wondered why i pick Jeongmin and Zico,
ddrumdumddrumdum~ it's because they're a classmate!! ♡ keke hope you'll like this story :))
and thakyou for subscribing and commenting! //bows// you all made my day xD
 
► Now playing; Junhyung - Living without you. [omg my husband >< ]