Chapter 1

Mommy Says...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hirai Momo together with Myoi Mina doesn’t know what to feel about this.

They were doing just fine working at their home country but was forced by their company to be transferred here in Korea, to worked for a new Girlgroup they plan to debut by a new survival show with Korean and Japanese participants. And as a famous dancers and choreographers in Japan, they were tasked to become their trainer and judge for that show.

It’s not like they don’t like this. It’s just they wanted some rest away from dancing. They’ve been busy ever since they got attention from the public not just because of their dancing, but also because of their pretty faces.

“Hi girls…” It’s Minatozaki Sana with her teasing voice greeting her two pretty best friends.

Momo annoyingly rolled her eyes. Still remember how three months ago she was laughing hard on Sana crying in mess, emotinally telling them that the company wants her to go in Korea and that she’s going to miss them, not knowing they share the same fate as her.

“How are you doing?” Mina asked hugging Sana. Even though they’ve been calling each other, there’s no doubt they still missed each other.

“I’m doing fine. I think work here is better. They take care of me so well.” Sana boasted, and then hugged the sullen Momo who doesn’t have a plan to listen and talk at all. She’s still tired from flight even though she slept the whole day yesterday.

“Really? Maybe because you’re Japanese. I heard you work on the show we are about to appear with?” Mina asked, and Sana smiles so proud and started to walk to make the way for a little tour around the company.

“Yup. This one is my project. I’m going to be the main pd of this show.”

“Really?” The lazy Momo has finally spoken, having her not impress expression to Sana. “Don’t tell me you’re the reason why we’re here?”

Sana immediately shaken her head, frightened a little. “No! How could I? I know you’ll be mad at me.”

Momo then intensely looked at Sana, raising her on eyebrow trying to know if Sana was lying. She sighs after.

“You better be sure. Coz you know I want to take my vacation after the show last month ended but now, we are here. I just hope I have a power to turn down the company but the contract says we can’t. And my grandpa is so pushy.” Momo muttered lazily tired, before they entered the elevator.

“Where are we going though?” Mina asked, seeing Sana pressing the 6th floor.

“The trainees practice rooms. I want you two to observe them closely before the show starts. We have so many talented trainees, and I can’t even pick only nine for the final line up.”

“Only nine from 100 participants? That’s cruel.” Mina commented. Knows how painful it is to watch. It is not their first time in this kind of show, but they are still not used to it.

They landed on the 6th floor. Saw many trainees walking on the hallway. Some recognized Momo and Mina so they can’t hide their surprised and excited expressions, waving before bowing to them. The murmurs got everywhere.

“Famous even here in Korea, huh?” Sana teases her friends, before opening the room. “This is the first 20 participants.” They entered on a secret observatory room where they can freely watch in close the girls practicing without them knowing.

“They look all tired.” Momo commented before dropping herself on the sofa there. Mina seated too while Sana worked on her phone.

The trainees seem to be on their rest so they are just all seating and lying on floor.

“Start the practice.” They heard Sana telling over the phone before hiding it on her pocket.

The girls on the other room then suddenly all stands up, and a person at the center who seems to be their trainer talks to them. The music then starts and the trainees started to dance in a group. Momo and Mina watch carefully. The music wasn’t still finished when Momo stands up and walks out.

“Where are you going?” Sana asked cluelessly but Momo ignored her, exiting the room.

“Guess we’ve seen enough. Let’s go to the next group.” Mina on the other hand understands Momo. There’s nothing to see there. All looks tired and not ready.

 

 

 

 

“And you said the show will start next month?” Momo ranted, she’s not happy with what she seen from the contestants. They are now in Sana’s office, with Mina reviewing the contestant’s profile.

“Yes. Maybe they are just really tired today. But I assure you, they are all talented.” Sana tried to defend the trainees. Momo has been telling how disappointed she was and that she's not gonna train them if they are that bad at dancing.

“Then if they are tired, try to give them some rest before putting them on a show.” Mina proposed, letting go of the files she had on her hands. It is not just Momo who is disappointed actually. “I hope we didn’t come here for nothing Sana. The last show we had in Japan was so successful. And I heard the last survival show made here in Korea made so many chaos because of the participants having low skills and bad attitudes. You know Mr. President wouldn’t be happy if this fails again.” Mina continued. When it comes to work, she always takes it seriously unlike Momo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter