When Lee Hyukjae Tried to Read Fanfics

When Lee Hyukjae Tried to Read Fanfics

Hyukjae’s eyes twitch visibly, but his finger rapidly clicking the mouse.

 

skydragon.

 

CLAJ.

 

jaycl.

 

chaejun.

 

top/cl.

 

chaekey.

 

But no EunChae.

 

Where the is EunChae!?

 

Hyukjae frowned and pouted, this is unfair! The world needs more EunChae!  He rapidly clicked on the mouse, his eyes ravishing the screen as he scrolled through the fanfics page, looking for any EunChae’s fanfictions. And again, after 10 minutes staring at the screen, he couldn’t find any EunChae’s fanfics.

 

Not even one.

 

“They even paired her up with INFINTE’s Sungyeol!?” Hyukjae shouted, his eyes widen in horror before he wailed and smashed the laptop with his fists.

 

“YAH!! YOU STUPID LEE HYUKJAE!!” Hyukjae groaned in pain when he felt something solid hit his head. He rubbed his sore head as he eyed the solid thing. He scowled before he picked the thing up and turned towards the culprit.

 

“Seriously, Kyuhyun!? A bottle of lube!? What the hell!? And where’s your manners!? I’m your hyung!” the rapper yelled at the maknae and regretted it when the maknae glared sharply at him, dangerous aura surrounding him.

 

“Like I’d care! I told you that anyone who messes up with my laptop will face terrible consequences! And I’m just getting started,” the maknae said threateningly while coming towards him with anger all over his face.

 

Hyukjae gulped visibly before he plopped on the chair and wailed, “What can I do Kyu!? I can’t stand reading all the Chae/pairings fanfics!! It hurts too much!”

 

“Then don’t read them! And that doesn’t mean you can destroy my laptop like that!” Kyuhyun reprimanded him, frowning as he rested his hands on his hips. If anyone were to see this, they’ll thought Kyuhyun is a mother who’s currently reprimanded her son for being a stubborn brat.

 

“I told you many times, don’t read them if you can’t handle them, but oh no, you grinned and said ‘I don’t care about fanfics because our love is strong~!’” the maknae said, failingly imitating Hyukjae’s in-love-mode.

 

Hyukjae scowled, “I did not sound like that.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, “Whatever, hyung. That’s not the point. The point is, you have to stop acting like a baby whenever you read Chaerin’s fanfics.”

 

The rapper pouted, “Fine…” He then turned around to face the laptop, continued clicking on the mouse.

 

The maknae frowned behind him, “I thought I made it clear not to read them?”

 

“No, you said I can’t read them if I’m going to be a baby, and I’m not going to a baby. I’m going to read them LIKE A MAN,” the rapper laughed evilly as his eyes continued to scan the screen.

 

Kyuhyun could only sigh.

 

--

 

Reading them like a man? That’s bull.

 

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth as he gripped the book in his hand when Hyukjae started sobbing in front of the laptop. Okay, maybe it’s okay if he’s sobbing, because Hyukjae is a cry-baby after all, but wailing? Nuh-uh, definitely a no-no.

 

“Oh my god!! This is so unfair!” the rapper wailed loudly, bursting into tears. Kyuhyun grunted and snapped his book shut, “What the now, hyung!?”

 

“This is so unfair, Kyu-ah! They were not even one EunChae fics out there and this…this skydragon I’m reading is so good that I cried because it was too ing unfair!” Hyukjae cried harder and continued to wail like a baby.

 

“Oh god, hyung….” Kyuhyun moaned in agony. “I told you to stop reading them already if you’re going to act like a baby!”

 

“You don’t understand, Kyuhyun-ah! I need to make the fans love EunChae so that we can announce our relationship to public one day!” the rapper cried out and Kyuhyun didn’t know whether to feel touched by the rapper’s love towards the 2NE1’s leader or laughed at how funny Hyukjae looked with puffy eyes as the rapper broke into snotty, blubbering sobs.

 

“Aw… Come on, hyung… It couldn’t be that bad,” Kyuhyun said softly, tilting his head to the side, coaxing the rapper.

 

“They even paired her up with Hankyung hyuuuuung~!!” the rapper wailed.

 

Ouch,Kyuhyun winced. That’s really bad…

 

“I know!” Hyukjae suddenly snapped his fingers, his red puffy eyes glint as he grinned mischievously, startling Kyuhyun. I thought he was wailing just now…

 

“W-What is it, hyung?” Kyuhyun carefully asked, suddenly feeling scared at his hyung sudden change in behavior. That always scared the out of him.

 

Hyukjae cackled wickedly as he cracked his knuckles before his fingers vigorously smashing the keyboard and Kyuhyun didn’t missed the evil glint in his crybaby hyung’s eyes.

 

“I’m going to make a EunChae fic on my own…”

 

--

 

“LEE HYUKJAE!!!!!!”

 

The Super Junior dorm boomed with a loud, screeching, female voice, startling the sleeping members. They all hurriedly went to the living room, all of them still sleepy and half-. Leeteuk worriedly eyed the female in front of him, who suddenly barged into the Super Junior dorm this morning.

 

“C-Chaerin?” Donghae squeaked, quickly detangling the sheets around him to cover his bare torso, Siwon followed suit. Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung, Shindong were fortunate because they’re fully-clothed, although Sungmin was in his boxer, but the scene of half- male didn’t even affected Chaerin, the fierce leader of 2NE1. Instead, the younger female was looking so pissed off and was about to kill someone.

 

And they kinda knew who her victim is.

 

“Where’s the idiot, Lee Hyukjae?” Chaerin growled towards the older males, her cat-like eyes glaring sharply to every one of them.

 

“U-Umm… Chaerin-ah…” Leeteuk softly said as he gently placed his hands on Chaerin’s tensed shoulder, hoping to calm the younger one down.

 

“Save your breath, Teukie oppa. I’m going to kill that stupid monkey and brag about it all over the world, so don’t stop me unless you wanted to die too,” the female rapper said smoothly, even though her tone was calm and compose, but the anger in her eyes said otherwise.

 

She meant ever single word that she said.

 

Leeteuk flinched and quickly removed his hands from Chaerin, “U-Uh… H-He’s in Kyumin’s room…”

 

And that’s all Chaerin needs before she quickly strode over to the said room, the Super Junior members quickly backed away as she walked passed through them, afraid of the ominous aura surrounding the 2NE1’s leader.

 

“What’s with all the ruckus?” Kyuhyun sleepily said as he rubbed his eyes. Donghae smiled at his younger lover and quickly pulled him close to him, “Nothing, babe… Just… Chaerin came and… She looked furious, you know anything about that?”

 

“Why did you ask me?” Kyuhyun asked back as he yawned.

 

“Well…” Donghae shrugged, “I guess, it might have something to do with you sleeping in my room and Sungmin hyung had to sleep in Shindong hyung’s room.”

 

 

Kyuhyun leaned on Donghae’s shoulder, a tired smirk crept on his face.

 

“Nothing really, hyung… It’s just because of Eunhyuk hyung’s idiot-ness.”

 

The members raised their brows quizzically, before they heard a loud crash in Kyumin’s room.

 

“I hope they didn’t break any of my things…” Sungmin muttered worriedly.

 

--

 

Hyukjae gasped as he jumped on the chair, startled from his sleep. He sleepily scanned on his surrounding, trying to find who’s the one slamming the door so loud in the morning. He already suspected Kyuhyun because the maknae would probably try to get revenge because of what he did with the maknae’s laptop last night.

 

But, it’s not Kyuhyun he saw, instead, his beautiful lover, standing in front of him.

 

“Oh… Hey, Chaerin…” Hyukjae smiled his gummy-smile idiotically, his eyes still heavy and droopy.

 

And he wasn’t responded with a soft, cheery ‘good morning’, but a pillow landed on his face.

 

“W-What…?” Hyukjae sleepily asked, his head moved around as his droopy eyes stared unfocused to his surroundings.

 

“You… IDIOT!!” Chaerin’s loud voice made him jumped on his skin and Hyukjae could only manage to croaked a ‘what?’

 

“What the hell are you thinking!? Seriously!? THIS!?” his girlfriend wailed as she threw her phone to him and fortunately he caught the device in his hands. He looked confusedly at his lover before he turned his gaze to the phone in his hands, his eyes widen when he fully scanned the screen.

 

Uh-oh…

 

“Uh… C-Chaerin-ah… I… I don’t understand….”

 

“Don’t play dumb with me, Hyukjae! I knew it was you!”

 

“How are you so sure it was me!?” Hyukjae defended, standing up as well.

 

Chaerin groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair, “Please, Hyukjae. I knew it was you the moment I read the author’s name is HyukjaelovesChaerin<3! The fans never use your real name, idiot!”The female rapper stared at her lover before she wailed and grabbed anything that she could reach for and threw it to Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae swiftly avoided Sungmin’s pink diary, “Fans did used my real name!!” Chaerin pinned him with a look.

 


“Hyukjae!”

 

“Chaerin baby~!”

 

“Wha--”

 

Hyukjae pouted, “But I have to do it!”

 

“Wh--” Chaerin gaped like a fish before she moaned to her hands.

 

“We need to make the fans love EunChae so that it’ll be easier for us when he reveal our relationship to the public!” Hyukjae said, and Chaerin was dumbfounded. She stared at his lover and her heart softened when she saw determination in the male rapper’s eyes.

 

Chaerin sighed, “It’s okay, Hyuk oppa… Even if the fans didn’t accept us, I’ll still love you.”

 

Hyukjae beamed, “Really?”

 

“Yeah,” she chuckled and Hyukjae lunged towards her and pulled her into a bone-crashing hug.

 

“Besides I did it for as a present for your birthday…” Hyukjae whispered, feeling shy all of the sudden.

 

Chaerin’s eyes widen and she tilted her head to look at her lover’s face, but the older male hid them from her view. She burst out in giggles before laughing loudly, “Stupid monkey, I’ll love you no matter what.”

 

Hyukjae grinned as he lifted Chaerin up, earning yelp of surprise from the younger female, “I love you too, Chaerin-ah.”

 

 

EXTRA:

 

A fanfic by HyukjaelovesChaerin<3.

 

Once upon a time, there’s a beutiful princess named Lee Chaerin.

 

She was so beutiful that everyone died in happiness.

 

So, an evil witch with the name KyuKyu locked her up in a veeerrryyy laaaargee and daaaarrkk tower.

 

The beutiful princess cried every day and night, wishing for a hensome prince to rescue her.

 

And one night, her wish came true.

 

A hensome young prince named Lee Hulkjae came to her rescue, while riding a white horse.

 

The princess smiled ans stared in awe when the hensome prince smile his killer smile to her while saying, “Come princess, come with me and I’ll take you to a safer and beutiful place where it’s only you and me.”

 

And the hensome prince defeated the evil KyuKyu and saved the beutiful princess.

 

And they lived happily ever after.

 

THE END~

 

“What…the…….?” Sungmin muttered, his eyes never leaving the screen. The other members went silence after they had finished reading the fic that Kyuhyun told them Hyukjae had made before they all cracked into a fit of laughter.

 

“Oh my god!! That-That--” Siwon cackled, “That was the worst thing I’ve ever read!!!”

 

“Oh god! What the—I can’t even--” Shindong panted as he kept laughing rolling on the floor.

 

“Did you read the typos? He couldn’t even spell ‘beautiful’ and ‘handsome’!” Ryeowook piped in, laughing hard as well.

 

“He couldn’t even spell his name right! I mean, what the hell!? Hulkjae? HULKJAE!?” Donghae laughed, his face reddened from the laughter.

 

“Why he even wrote in English?” Leeteuk asked, he’s the only member who’s not affecting by the group’s rapper stupid mistake.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged, “Don’t know. I guess because Chaerin can speak English and maybe he tried to impress her.”

 

“Well, he succeeds…in embarrassing himself… Thank God ELFs didn’t know it was him or else…” Leeteuk sighed heavily, “Why won’t you stop him?”

 

Kyuhyun looked at the leader before he smirked at the laptop, “That’s my revenge for smashing my laptop.”

 

Leeteuk gulped, mentally noted himself to never borrow, or gets closer than 10 feet from Kyuhyun’s laptop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ooookkkaaay~ this is just…. I dun know… weird? This is part of my EUNCHAE SERIES and sets at the same verse of Why Lee Chaerin Hates Lee Hyukjae

and Lee Hyukjae Love Love Love Lee Chaerin fics. And maybe there’ll be more upcoming fics with the same verse, so I hope you guys would wait for those later~

 

Also, this is a short one-shot for CL’s birthday, happy birthday CL-roo~! It’s kinda short, because I planned on posting another eunchae’s one-shot. It’s kinda angsty…. And I’ll shut up now so I won’t blurt out the details….

 

Comment and subscribes~