Love and Dream:Where it all started.

Fluff Heaven

Alarm goes off

Wet~wet~ I need an umbrella

"Urggh what time is now?"i whimpered as i grab my phone.

"7:45am huh?I put back my phone and pullover my blanket.

Wait.

"AH HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!?!FOR GOD SAKE THIS LIKE 3RD TIME IN A WEEK IM LATE FOR BAKING CLASS!!GOD MISS KAHI WOULD BE SO PISSED!!"I ran shoving basket trying to grab anything that seems presentable.

Dont even ask if i showered it.At this point ,Im more afraid of Miss kahi then anything else right now.Hell,i dont even wear my socks.

Well,Here is a lil bout me.Im a student who are taking Culinary Art classes.Who took a massive fall last year for being rejected for asking a girl to a prom.Well since then i've been an outcast.

At college

I ran for my life. Hopefully some miracle happend.

Welp.I guess not today.

Everybody already there and of course Miss kahi who stare sternly at with a smug smile.

"Aha look who we got here!!Mr Romantic has arrived everyone!!Give it a round of applause."she yell nochalantly.

The kitchen of course filled again with laughter.

"Not with this bull again" i thought.

"With that attitude of tjose nobody would even want to go prom with him".Some girl whisper.

Yup,it always been like this since that exact moment.Why Miss kahi always be mean towards me u asked??

The one that i asked going to prom it's her lil sister,Somi.Yup the one that rejected me in front of everyone.That's her.

"Welp it ." i just gone towards my bench till i realized..

I dont bring any of my baking tools.Then i panicked,grabbed my hair and started thinking possible valid reason on my head.

"If only i have a partner right now..." i thought

The door open and somebody appear and standing beside Miss Kahi.The class suddenly gone hectic.

"Silence guys!!Okay today,Our class going to have a new student.Ermm would you mind introduce yourself miss??"

"Of course Maam".She replied.

"Maam?I aint even married yet tho" Miss kahi thought.

Hello guys!My name Is Kim Chaewon immnida.Please take care of me well."

The class gone wild especially the guys.While the girls start to whisper among each other.

"WE WILL CHAEWON-SHI!!!"One of the dudes shouted.Everybody in the class laughed.

"SILENCE!!!"Miss kahi shout and everybody settle down.

Miss kahi drive her attention back towards chaewon."Well Miss chaewon im sure you already been told that our class required for you to bring some of Baking tools and of course,an apron.Did You bring it?"

"Yes Maam"She replied and show Her cute pink sling bag.

"Please do call me Miss kahi."She replied
"And before i forgot,for entire semester you are going to need to partnered up with a student for for the entire this 2 years semester.So for now...Ah you are going to be partnered up with him.Yea that guy at the corner bench.Go ahead and be ready for our class"She smiled.

"Ah..noted miss."She replied with smile and walk towards my bench.

Well i have to much thought panicking that i dont bring any tools on Miss kahi class that i didnt even cared any of the occasions in front.

"Hello there!"

At that moment,i was to overwhemed with my problem.Tilt my head to reply till i saw..



"Godness gracious!!Emmmm Hi there? And who are you?"I replied in shocked on how closed she is.

"Ah~.My name is Chaewon.Kim Chaewon to be exact"She smiled.

"And why are you here?"I asked.

"Miss kahi told me that You will be my partner for the entire semesters."She replied

Dangg that smile tho..

I was to amused with her smile that i just stare at her with a blank face .

That was untill..

"Well,if u dont want to be partnered up with me ..i can go solo tho.."She pouted.

I Snapped back to reality.

"Oh,Im so sorry. My name is y/n btw."i lend my hand and she shook it.

"Nice to meet you y/n."She smiled again.

Man,I cant get enough of that smile.
.

.

.

.

Thats it for now.I decide to end it here and decide to make this as my permanent series.Any suggestion or request please do comment below.Any comment about my story also be appreciated.Peace<3