Fin~

I Belong to You (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: Please listen to this: https://open.spotify.com/track/5PmkzIOAlv3PTijatw46H4?si=717db01f5b0c4ad7 )

 

 

 

Lisa's POV

 

 

 

 

September 23, 2021

 

 

 

 

Ahh, this is the moment I’ve been waiting for.

 

 

 

 

Can I be honest?

 

 

 

 

At this moment, I've been so nervous standing here with you. Hand in hand, while looking at the pastor. It still feels nostalgic. I feel like I'm dreaming, like I'm high and I'm currently floating above the clouds.

 

 

 

 

I looked at our back and found them. The most important people in our lives. Our families, our friends. Damn, it made me more nervous as I feel their aura everywhere. But I felt your hand squeezing mine which made me look at you...

 

 

 

 

For a moment, I'll pretend that it's just you.

 

 

 

 

It's just you and me.

 

 

 

 

Love, you are so beautiful that no words will be enough to describe how my eyes see you. Your eyes, your gummy smile, your small hands that perfectly fits mine.

 

 

 

 

I just kept staring at you as if I haven't memorized yet every details of you. Although I tried my best not to giggle when I saw how you are trying so hard not to let your tears fall down.

 

 

 

 

All of the people here, yes they can hear us, but they don't understand. I know they see us, but they won't stand a chance.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter