Chapter One

Blood on My Hands

      I woke up the morning of my birthday only to hear Seungmin and Jeongin talking outside of my bedroom, possibly in the kitchen. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but they were being loud. I could hear my fridge opening and closing, dishes clattering and the sink running. I heard the front door open and I could hear Bangchan talking.

"You guys are being really loud. Rosie is trying to sleep and we're supposed to be surprising her. Now shut up and put the cake in the oven." 

I chuckled a little bit and turned over. Chan opened the door lightly to check on me, seeing if I was unbothered by the noise. He sat next to me and ran his fingers through my hair very gently. Before he left, he leaned over me and kissed my head softly. As he started to walk out, Jeongin screamed, followed by the sound of something hitting the ground. I sat up quickly and fell out of bed, and layed there for a moment before getting up to see what had happened. When all of the boys saw me in the doorway, they stopped what they were doing and stared. 

"W- What are you guys doing its like 8 in the morning." I looked at Felix asleep on the couch and saw Minho and Hyunjin playing Uno on the floor. Han was sitting at the kitchen table on his phone and Changbin was next to him, eating. 

"We were getting ready for your party but Jeongin dropped the cake." Chan said, "Then he screamed. We're sorry for waking you." This was followed by many 'yeahs' from the guys, including one from a startled Felix. Jeongin smiled awkwardly and grabbed a towel to clean up the chocolate batter on the floor. He began swiping at the batter and shaking the towel in the garbage to remove the batter. 

"Jeongin, I need to mop anyways. Just go sit down somewhere, okay?" He nodded and sat down on the couch next to Felix. I walked into the bathroom to grab the Swiffer and came back to Chan taking it away from me. 

"Its your birthday, go and do something. I gave Changbin my card so he can take you shopping. I'm gonna stay here and help set this up. You go and enjoy yourself, get whatever you want. Go wherever you want." Chan pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss before he pushed me into my room and told me to get dressed. 

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and put on one of Chan's hoodies, walking out to hear all of the guys saying "YAH she's so cute!"  I smiled and walked up to Changbin and hit his arm gently. "Come on I wanna leave." 

"So do I. Lets get Starbucks or something." He stood up and put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his car keys from off the coffee table. I ran out to his car and realized I forgot my phone. I saw Changbin coming out so I yelled for him to grab my phone really quick. He came back out with my phone and my wallet. I guess I left that too. 

As Changbin got in the drivers seat, he looked at me. "Rosie, there's something that I need to tell you." 

I tilted my head and smiled, "Yeah tell me." 

Changbin started the car and began driving. He sighed heavily and turned his head. "Rosie.. I slept with Bangchan."