FirstChapter

Virgo Couple

 

[Nam Yunmi POV]

One day, you will meet someone just like you!” with that he slammed the door of our apartment. Me and my brother Woohyun went to Korea together, every night he always end up sleeping at his friend’s house. Okay, I got to admit that it’s my fault for nagging him when he was so tired from practicing dancing with his friend, but he’s on fault too! He throw his already used underwear on my freshly out of washing machine cloths. Can you imagine that? That’s gross and I had to wash my cloths twice!

 

Fine! Don’t ever come back until you realised what you did!” I yelled at the closed door, I can see a nice crack on the edge of the door for being slammed ‘A LOT’. I hope his wife know how to punch. 

[End Nam Yunmi POV]

+++

[Third Person POV]

Again? Will you stop coming if I told you not to?” Sunggyu welcomed Woohyun in front of his apartment door. “You should really start to get along with her” he let him in and closed the door. “hey hyung” Myungsoo greeted Woohyun. He was sitting on the couch in front of the television. 

 

She’s really annoying”Woohyun whined stomped his feet on the floor like a Baby.Sunggyu patted his back,

 

from the way you act, she seems scary” Myungsoo said. Woohyun on the other hand let out a huge sigh. “For a second, if I don’t know you, I would have thought you were a couple. Fight every night and make up on the day” Sunggyu comment, Woohyun look at Sunggyu disbelief of what just came out of his mouth. “You kidding?!

 

what is her star sign? Zodiac?” Sunggyu questioned. “I’ve been reading a Zodiac sign lately” he added and reach for something from the drawer, a magazine. “know her better if I know her Zodiac. And at the same time understand your feeling.

 

Virgo” he replied, “okay” Sunggyu said, searching the page, Myungsoo jumped to Sunggyu's side, taking a peek of what he was reading. “Ah! I know the reason! A perfectionist and easily criticize people, usually match for Cancer gentleness and Virgo itself.” He read out loud, “Now I know what you’re feeling

 

wait, I think Sungyeol is also Virgo! 27 August!” Myungsoo pointed out. “RIGHT!” Sunggyu replied. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” a smirk creep across Woohyun’s lips.

[End Third Person POV]

+++

[Yunmi POV]

why are you so nice to me?” I questioned suspiciously at my strange brother; he used to ignore and spend the least time with me but today is different. He smile at me goofily, he came to my side and massage my shoulder, “I know it’s my fault but you should also understand me,” he pouts, “now that’s weird! Don’t you hate me?” I questioned, he lightly hit my shoulder, “what are you talking about, of course no. I love my pretty dongsaeng! Would you come to see me practice? It would be really nice to have you with me and letting you meet my friend” he suggested, my eyes widened. “Really? Can I?” there is a sparkle in my eyes. He nodded his head vigorously; I quickly stood and hugged him.

[END Yunmi POV]

[Sungyeol POV]

I lay on the floor of the dance studio; I’ve been practicing on my own while waiting for Woohyun, other member was chatting, looks suspicious. “Sungyeol-ah, isn’t it the right time for you to at least have experience in love?” Dongwoo started. why this topic out of blue? “you are no better than me” I laugh, “I have! I’ve been in relationship twice!” he quickly denied. I let out a laugh again.

 

Defensive much huh?”He mock his hyung.“he’s right, all of us had at least once in relationship” Sunggyu Hyung said, I shrugged. “why? do you have anyone youwantintroduce me to?” I asked randomly. “YES!” all of them replied in unison. I look at them with eyes wide open, but then I narrowed my eyes at them. “Planning something? Better not to” I warned them, all of them has an Angel ring on top of their head and blink innocently.

 

Sorry late” All of us shift our eyes to the door where the voice came from. “I brought my sister,” he smiled, as a girl, as in a beautiful girl came out from his back. I can’t take my eyes off her. Who would have thought Woohyun would have such a beautiful sister. “Yah, Yah. Wipe your mouth!” Myungsoo teased, I get back to my sense and shift my gaze elsewhere.

 

Hi, My name is Nam Yunmi, I thought it would be rude to come empty handed so I prepared a Kimbab for all of you” she said, her sweet voice manage to capture my heart in a second, I can’t help but stare back on her.

 

Since it’s her first visit, why don’t we, umm skip a practice, there’s always tomorrow” Sunggyu suggested. All of them agreed, “I think we should get a drink!”  Sunggyu get up, Sungjeong as well. "I want to buy snack!” Myungsoo raised his hand before get up. “Hei me too” Dongwoo yelled. All of them rushed towards the door and get out.

 

Oh I think I forget something in the car!” Woohyun said, now I understand. Aish, do they plan to set me up with Woohyun’s sister? I although I don’t agree, but doesn’t mean I dislike the idea, Give me a pride will you? How can a man survived with only help by others.

 

Hey” she greeted, “I think something was off” I reply instead of a Hi. She raised her eyebrow cutely, No! I should avoid seeing her face, “I think they wanted hook us up” I said straightforward.

 

Ahh really? That’s why oppa acting strangely!” she stated, I nodded understanding.

 

wait, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” She questioned. “what?” I reply her question with a question. “let’s drag them into their own trap.” She smirk. I slightly tilt my head considering the Idea. “not bad” I replied. “let’s make them throw up by their own trap” I added. The practice room was filled with an evil laugh.

[End Sungyeol POV]

 

 

 

Thanks for reading! Subscribe and Comment:)