Final

True Love (Twice version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a blatant remake of one of my stories I made years ago, hope you like it

Chaeyoung and Mina always liked each other from the moment they met back at their first year, but can't bring to talk about it to the other one, so their love is just stealing glances to each other and blushed when someone teased them. Actually, their friends tried everything to see the two together, because it was clear they liked each other. Until one day, during their final year right before their graduation, a "last" field trip was conducted, and the two of course are paired together. During one of the games, both of them got lost, and worse Mina's feet got tripped to a small rock before she fell making her injured. Chaeyoung became worried and attended her. She saw that Mina's knee are bleeding, and since she has no first aid kit, Chaeyoung used her own cardigan, ripped it and used it to cover and stopped the bleeding. Despite that, Mina still can't walk, so Chaeyoung had no choice but to stay there with the girl she loved the most, hoping that their friends will find them soon. But that didn't happen even until night arrived. Mina got cold because of the wind, and because Chaeyoung didn't have her cardigan anymore, so she hugged Mina, despite her own condition. After a few minutes of silence, Chaeyoung began to spoke. She thought it's now or never. She said she always liked Mina from the moment they met, but too coward to make her move. Then, she knew that it turns out her feelings are mutual with Mina, but still can't make her move because she thought it will only be taking advantage of Mina's feelings, so all she can do was saw her from afar and silently support her in every move. Eventually, she confessed her feelings to Mina, who could only cry and smiled. Chaeyoung take that as an acceptance and proceed to kiss Mina on the lips. And for that, the two are finally a couple....

 

...Or so Chaeyoung thought.

 

The next morning, Chaeyoung and Mina are found by their friends in a rather compromising position. They're covered in a blanket of leafs, with Mina on top of Chaeyoung, and somehow both of them are . After waking them up and dressed them, they headed back to the main camp. Along the way, Chaeyoung bragged on how Mina finally became her girlfriend to her friends (even Mina's younger sister, Myoui Somi, was there), making Mina blushed. The two are separated because had to go to the hospital to treated her injury. Chaeyoung insisted on coming along, but her friends said no, since Chaeyoung also tired. Chaeyoung reluctantly let her friends take her girlfriend, but managed to say, "Then, I'll see you again soon, Mina." Mina only managed to nod before entering the ambulance.

 

One week later

 

Chaeyoung and her friends are in their usual spot, the club room which became their base camp for hangout. "Haaaaahhh." Chaeyoung said gloomy, and her friends can't take it anymore. "Alright, Chaeyoung. What's wrong with you?" Jeongyeon said. "It's been a week, but I don't see Mina since then." Chaeyoung said. "Well, you know Mina. Her family really concern about her. She's at her house, why don't you go there?" Sana said. "That's the thing. Every time I went there, her maid always said that Mina can't be bothered, because she's resting. Why she won't see me?" Chaeyoung whined. It was known that Mina came from a wealthy family, but her parents never said anything about her uality. It's best for their oldest daughter to think about it herself.

 

Meanwhile, Myoui's household

 

Mina was sitting on the chair beside the pool in her house, when she heard the front door opened, revealing Somi and her personal butler, Haeleun. "Unnie, I'm home." Somi's loud voice making Mina turned her head to her sister. "Ah, welcome back, Somi, Haeleun. You've done shopping groceries?" Mina asked. "Of course. It was an easy task, it turns out." Somi said. Usually, it was Mina who did the shopping, but since Mina was "resting", her sister volunteered. "Mina agassi, you'll get cold if you're here." Haeleun said and cover Mina's body with a blanket. "Ah, thank you, Haeleun." Mina said but still looked down. Haeleun noticed it. "Is something wrong, agassi?" She asked. "I've been thinking---" But Somi cutted her words. "I almost forgot. I have something for you." Somi said and handed a small shopping bag. Mina opened it, inside there's a flower hair ornament. "It's...beautiful. Thank you, Somi." Mina said. "You know, from now you have to be more fashionable, unnie. Since now you and Chaeyoung unnie are together." Somi said. Mina widened her eyes for a moment, but then put her head down again. "A-about that..."

 

Back at the club room

 

Chaeyoung was still whining like no tomorrow, and her friends just palm their face seeing the choding side of Chaeyoung came out. Two friends who sat the farthest from Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Momo looked at each other. "I think I won this bet, Momo. I knew Chaeyoung will react like this, and Mina will be the one who "wearing the pants" in their relationship." Nayeon said. "Well, not really. Chaeyoung just being Chaeyoung now, but I think she'll be the one who lead the relationship." Momo said, but then all of them stopped talking, including Chaeyoung when they hear someone's footstep, running. Seconds later, the door slammed open, revealing Somi. She was panting, but her eyes have a killing intent, and she looked at...Chaeyoung. "Son...Chaeyoung." She said, and prepared her stance. Failed to mention, that Mina's sister is a black belt in Taekwondo, and currently the vice-captain of the team. Sensing the danger, the other black belt and taekwondo team captain, Momo reacted, but it was a bit too late. Somi attacked Chaeyoung, who barely managed to dodge the incoming punch, and Momo arrived on time to block the low kick (since Chaeyoung fell to the ground). "Somi, what are you doing? You can't just barge in and attacked anyone." Momo said. "Please, don't prevent me to punch that girl, Momo sunbae." Somi said in anger. "W-what? What happened? W-why are you doing t-this, Somi?" Chaeyoung asked from the ground. "You should've known why I'm doing this, you bastard." Somi said. "Somi, stop. Tell me what's going on?" Momo asked. "S-she, she's no longer with my unnie. I want to punch her because she played with my unnie's heart." Somi said seriously, still in anger. Momo, who heard this, turn around and grabbed Chaeyoung's collar. "Chaeyoung! What's the meaning of this, huh? You played with Mina's heart? I thought you loved her? Now, tell me the truth or you'll have your 2-3 ribs broken, that depends on your answer." Momo said with her death glare, making Chaeyoung gulped. Now all of Chaeyoung's friends looked at her. "W-wait a m-minute. I-it's the truth. Mina and I a-are indeed t-together. W-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter