Start

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wheein's POV 

I don't know when will I should enter in a relationship. Is there a particular age? I'm 26 but I'm not sure when will I be with someone in the rest of my life. Or am I alone until I die?

How to get in a relationship? How you'll know that he's the one? 

Uhm.. is it really required that if you're a woman, you should be with a man? Because sometimes I saw man and man, woman and woman kissing each other, hugging, and holding hands. I'm not weirded about it but my mom hate them.

I'm not complaining to her though, 'cause I've never been in a relationship since.. yeah "birth" so I don't understand why my mom hates them.

I'm kinda worried for me now because my other friends are getting married and the others is in a relationship, I'm the only one who's getting left out.

Is it because I spend too much studying? I wish that I didn't study that hard so much before, I regretting not coming with Hyejin to have some fun even just a little. She's expert when it comes to dating I don't know how'd she do that.

I want to learn from her but she rejected me, she said that she doesn't want me to get in a relationship because I'm only her baby, ugh. >.<

By the way, why am I saying this to myself?

"I can hear and see your thoughts idiot." 

I sighed. "Yeah, I know you will. How do you manage to put an xray to your eye and have an ears like stethoscope?" I furrowed.

She chuckled. "You're my best friend, I know you. I'm just joking when I said that don't date I'm just worried about you and sometimes I'm kinda embarrassed when you try to hit with someone because your so terrible at it and also it's so hard to teach you."

"Really? Am I that bad?" I pouted.

"You know, you don't need to find a man or a woman well if you're a gay, to be in a relationship with you just because you saw your friends have  boyfriends and girlfriends. Just wait and someone will come for you in the right time that will spend the rest of their lives with you." She smiled.

"Why don't you act serious everyday like now? I think I like that" 

"I'll give you advice how to date" 

"Really?!" I clapped "what is it?"

"Hmm.. I think you can't do my advice so just be single until you die!" Hyejin run out of my room while laughing.

"Yah!! Hyejina-ah!" Aish! I knew it. This girl can't talk a long serious conversation. 

okay, I'll wait for you my love of my life!

 

argh... I want to go home. Why's the time so slow.

I'm so tired right now. I'm working a part time job because I need money to live. I'm an artist but my earning is not that much so I decided to part time. My family is actually earning a lot but my mom don't want me to just chill and the other reason because I chose art. She wants me to study all about business but I really don't want to so she decided to kick me out in our house and she said that I must earn with the art that I chose.

"Hey. Wheein-ah you should go home now I can manage this cafe and also there's no much customer now."

I shooked my head erasing my thoughts. "Huh? Ah.. no, I'm not that tired. There's only 30 mins. Let's go home together, Byul-unnie"

She looked at me worriedly " are you sure? You look pale. Well, okay but let's grab a dinner before we go home. Okay?" 

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

I'm grateful that I have friends who's there to help me, Hyejin who's my best friend since middle school she introduced me to Byul-unnie who knows a part time jobs. Byul-unnie helped me to find a job that I can do, so she introduced me the fast-food restaurant she works in, it's great because I can do it but the salary that I earn is not enough so I decided to work in this cafe that also a coincidence that Byul-unnie is also working here. In the morning I worked in a fast-food restaurant 9am to 5pm and in cafe I worked night until midnight 6pm to 12am so I can sleep about 6-8 hrs it's not that bad but sometimes the remaining time that left I spend it to continue my arts.

"I think that's enough for tonight, I'm kinda hungry now. The 2 customers already left, we can close the cafe now." Byul-unnie said.

"Uh? Is it okay?" 

"Of course this is my aunt cafe so it's okay."

"What? Really? Why I didn't know about that? I'm already working here a weeks.. wait.. is that why they immediately hired me? Because you said something to them?" I crossed my arms above my chest.

"What?! N-no! I d-didn't even know that you apply here.." she avoided her eyes to me.

It's obvious that she's lying.

"Then why you're stuttering? ​​​​​​I know you want to help me Unnie but the one that you introduced me in the first job that I got in is enough, but thank you tho. But! Don't do that again Unnie you even let me live in your big apartment. You also bought my arts in a double price.. I didn't even believe that you really need a part time job, you spend a lot unnie."

 She sighed "Fine.. this is the last. Let's go?"

 

"Wah.. this is delicious, where did you learn to cook Hyejina-ah?" I mumbled as I continue eating this delicious pasta.

"Pfft, internet. It's not that hard" Hyejin sat beside me and turn on the tv.

"Woah... You're good huh."

"By the way, someone is interested in you. This is her number" Hyejin passed me the paper.

"Her..?" I looked in the paper there's a number written on it and it also has name of the owner.

"Yeah, you're too beautiful Wheein that even a girl likes you."

"She likes me..? Uh.. you mean she want to be friends with me?" I looked at her confused.

"It's not like that. Okay, let's say she wants to be friend with you because she's interested and wants you to date"

"A date?? A girl? With me? T-this woman is interested in me??u-uh.. why?" 

"Don't panic pup. Meet her, if you're not interested to her just say that you're not interested with girls." She patted me at my shoulder.

"Uh.. that easy ?" 

"Or do you want to say to her that you don't know how to date?" She smirked.

"What?! No! That's embarrassing.." I pouted.

"Just meet her, you'll know what to do when you're there." As she completely ignored me watching tv and eating her bunch of foods.

I looked at the paper again.

+00-XXXX-XXXX

Lee Ji Eun

hmm.. Lee Ji Eun.. what's interesting about me?

 

"Yes!!! We're hereeee, gosh I'm so tired." I said and immediately take off my shoes.

"Yeah, me too. I didn't expect that we have so much customers than usual." Byul-unnie s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter