Chapter 12 - Pretty "Woman"

The Roommate - Vsoo/Taesoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV:

The entire drive to the restaurant, Tae was fidgeting and fumbling with his dress.

I also made him wear a bra since the top was slightly see through.

When we got to the restaurant, we immediately ran inside.

I went before Tae for 2 reasons - 1. I had to confirm our reservation. 2. He was way to slow with those heels and that tight dress.

 

I spotted a figure running in a weird way.

When I looked closer, I saw that it was taehyung.

He was walking like a penguin since the dress was to tight and I made him wear heels. 

 

I couldn't help but laugh.

He quickly glared at me before speaking in a high pitched voice. "Jagi, come on lets get a table." He squeaked.

The receptionist looked at us weirdly before bringing us to a table.

She was about to leave when Tae whispered in her ear in a high pitched voice, " My girl is so y right, she's mine." and then he laughed. 

The waitress looked at us weirdly one last time and left. 

 

I looked at him with the wtf face but all he did was shrug.

We were hiding behind our menus when we saw 2 men walked to the private room.

Before they went in, I pushed Tae to the floor. He let out a high pitched scream and glared at me.

 

The two men turned around and one of them looked down with a smirk. I pushed Tae down in a way that his dress flew up a bit but not too high.

I knew it, they were erts.

While the two men were helping Tae, I slipped in the room, put in a mic and came out.

The mic is connected to our ear pieces so we can here everything they said. I also put a camera in the top corner. Then I quickly ran out. 

 

When I came out I saw the man and Tae talking.

Tae saw and signaled me to go there. I went there and told the man, "Oi, get off my girl. She's mine"

Then, I pulled Tae to my side. The man, whom I recognized as the chairman stated, "Such a beauty, I'm sorry m'am but I couldn't take my eyes off your ..... girlfriend." he then winked at Tae and slapped his and left. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter