Fin.

Love Through the Ages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vampires. Those y beasts that looked like humans and have pretty hair, porcelain skin, strong bodies that can rival armored vehicles and have a velvety voice to enchant their prey because they're predators. They prey on the oblivious humans that don't know any better, just that they'll be having a 'good time' well...if they survive that is.

 

Vampires are hunters, vampires hunt for their prey and they're at the top of the food chain for centuries now, and they're dangerous and ruthless, can kill you with just a look and a seductive bite on the lip and they've ensnared you for your neck. They're dangerous...except for this one.

 

"Kkura…why am I seeing your name in this section of the museum, no, more specifically, from a letter they found...dated 1850...address to Kwon Eunbi...me?"

 

Now, this certain vampire didn't look so imposing like the ones described earlier. No, this vampire, Miyawaki Sakura, was contemplating if she should just choke herself to death or stab a stake directly to her heart from the embarrassment she currently feels. This is an abomination! How could she, vampire extraordinaire with extra strength and powers, would be so sloppy in keeping letters like that as some evidence that can potentially harm their race and have them discovered just from her hopeless love letter she didn't even send? So called powers and all but maybe she's missing a few braincells on the head from how dumb this all was. She knew she kept it all hidden, she hid them in her trusted envelope that miraculously didn't rot since hundred years ago, well it's because it's plastic, but from her experience as being a coward and a hopeless romantic that fell in love with an amazing woman named Kwon Eunbi, she didn't reckon sending even one of the letters she wrote for Eunbi to Eunbi. So what might have been the problem?

 

Oohh. She moved places from time to time and she might have dropped...papers in her last moves from Ireland to Germany and now she's in New Zealand. 

 

"Wait...I-I can explain." Sakura could feel the incoming explosion from Eunbi's side. Her poor ear would suffer the consequences. 

 

"Oh and explain well because some historian's been snooping every corner here in London and I...hate to say this but...they dedicated a wall for you...a-and your confession inside the museum, oh they named it Love through the Ages and described it how people's perception of love has been the same since then...how people could still be a wu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter