Final 01

Pranking Seungwannie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s Saturday night and Irene, Yeri, Joy and Seulgi are coming back to the dorm after their rehearsal of Sunday’s reality show. They’re all going to appear on a show named Ghosts High which takes place during night time. In that show, they all gather up and go inside the woods to find a small house in which they have to ring the bell and collect some stuff. As the area around that place is considered haunted, they will be all alone with cameras already set around the place. 

 

However, what surprised them was when the producer of the show called them and discussed a hideous plan with them regarding scaring Wendy who was least startled during any shows. 

 

And of course, how can the members not agree to this? They all rehearsed today beforehand about their plan and went through all the scares and acting they will have to do. 

 

When they reached the dorm, they saw the dinner already set on the table for them. 

 

“You made dinner?,” Irene asked, taking a seat on the dining table. 

 

“Yeah my schedule ended early today,” Wendy grinned and sat down after putting down their drinks. 

 

“Are you excited about tomorrow unnie?,” Yeri asked, eating the fried rice on her plate. 

 

“Oh we have that reality show tomorrow right?,” Wendy scratched the back of her neck sheepishly. 

 

“Yeah I heard many idols freak out after it,” Seulgi added in, chewing her salad. 

 

“Joohyun unnie.. will you be okay?,” Wendy asked worriedly looking towards their leader who was such a scaredy cat. 

 

Irene almost rolled her eyes in her mind and nodded with a small reassuring smile. 

 

Oh Seungwan, if only you knew.. 

Irene giggled evilly in her mind. 

 

“I bet Joohyun unnie will wake up the dead by her dolphin voice,” Joy joked, earning a smack from the leader who was sitting right beside her. 

 

The others laughed at the joke, trying to control themselves after seeing the older woman glaring at them. 

 

“It’ll be fine,” Wendy reassured everyone, continuing to eat her dinner. 

 

After they were done eating and cleaning up the dishes, they all went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a hectic day which all of them looked forward too. 

 

 

 

When the next evening came, all five of them got ready. As it was cold, Wendy wore her black turtleneck and a yellow soft jacket over it; Irene wore a fluffy huge blue sweater; Joy Yeri and Seulgi wore black and green jackets. 

 

“Let’s go? Car’s waiting for us downstairs,” Seulgi informed after everyone gathered in the living room of their dorm. 

 

Irene locked their dorm before they went downstairs to their van and got seated. 

 

“It’s cold today,” Yeri rubbed her hands together, stuffing them inside her pockets. 

 

After they reached the place of the shooting which was quite hideous and dark, they gathered around the producers and the other staff members. Which were very few. 

 

“So you’ll be going through in here and we’ll be monitoring you through the cameras here. If anything goes wrong please press this emergency button,” Mr. Kim, the producer said while handing the button to the leader. 

 

“Um.. w-we just go in like this?,” Joy faked her fear, looking around the dark place. 

 

“Yeah.. no staff goes in with us?,” Seulgi asked further in a worried tone. 

 

“That’s how it works.. it’s reality so we’ll edit your clips afterwards. The mikes are fitted throughout too,” Mr. Kim explained further. 

 

“Um.. okay,” Yeri said, taking a deep breath. 

 

“D-Do you guys want to do this? It looks kind of unsafe,” Irene said after the producer left them alone. She faked her pale face and quivery lips while looking at her members. 

 

Give these 4 an oscar already.    

 

They the four of them saw Wendy looking around the place quietly, they knew that the blonde was falling into their trap. Perfect. 

 

“This is a high rating show.. so let’s get this over with. I mean many idols have done this before us,” Seulgi said, showing some enthusiasm and looking determined. 

 

“She’s right.. we can’t back away now. Let’s do this,” Yeri stated. 

 

“Okay I’m in,” Joy said. 

 

“Me too.. Seungwan you?,” Irene asked, nudging the lost girl. 

 

“O-Okay..,” Wendy nodded. 

 

“Okay Fighting!,” Seulgi cheered them up before giving a thumbs up to the producer. 

 

“Okay.. we start in 3.. 2.. 1..,” Mr. Kim said, all the crew taking their positions and the whole area becoming quiet. 

 

“Let’s go,” Wendy said in a deep breath, leading the group because she knew how freaked out her members were. Moreover, she knew no one else except her will lead the way. 

 

Joy came forward and linked her arm with Wendy’s as they both walked forward slowly, followed by the other three who were walking a few steps behind. 

 

After they walked for about a minute, they were already deep inside the dark woods. One flashlight was in Wendy’s hand and the other one was in Seulgi’s hand as they figured out their way to the house slowly. The trees were marked with a yellow paint which told them that they were on the right path. 

 

“When do we scream?,” Yeri whispered so that only the two girls beside her would hear. 

 

“When we reach that tree,” Irene replied in a whisper, pointing to the upcoming tree marked in red paint. 

 

The four girls seemed to get ready and all of them jumped when they saw a white rug falling down from the tree. Well, the four of them fake jumped and Wendy jumped for real. 

 

“AHHH!,” Irene and Joy screamed at the top of their lungs, showing off their shrill vocals. 

 

Wendy gasped and held onto Joy from the side, almost falling down in fear. Okay.. how can she not be scared? A rug just fell down in front of them in the middle of the dark woods in which they were all alone. 

 

Yeri grinned and sent a thumbs up on one of the cameras as they saw Wendy holding onto Joy tightly from behind. Seulgi and Irene also winked at the camera before catching upto the duo in the front. 

 

“S-Should we turn back?,” Irene asked in a shaky voice after all of them had calmed down from the rug incident. 

 

“We can do this.. um.. and we can’t turn back now. Let’s finish this,” Seulgi said. 

 

“I want to go back!,” Yeri said, stomping her feet in annoyance. 

 

“Me too,” Joy said in a deep breath, internally laughing after seeing the shorter girl holding her arm in a death grip. 

 

“Seungwan?,” Irene asked, asking for votes. 

 

“Um.. w-we can do this,” Wendy said in a shaky voice, trying to keep the flashlight steady in her hand. 

 

They all nodded and continued to walk slowly, checking the marks on the trees as they searched ahead for the house they wanted to get in. 

 

“W-What was that noise? Did you hear that?,” Joy asked, looking around carefully with shaky eyelids. 

 

“W-What noise?,” Wendy asked, trying to concentrate on the voice. 

 

When they heard a shrill muffled cry of a woman coming from some distance, a shiver went across Wendy’s spine. 

 

“Yah! What the !,” Yeri faked her fear, her voice shaking. 

 

“W-Who’s that?,” Seulgi asked, grinning while looking ahead even though her voice showed terror. 

 

“Let’s rush towards the house,” Joy concluded and everyone agreed to it when the cries of the woman got louder. 

 

Wendy and Joy almost jogged in the front and the rest three of them followed closely behind, smiling and doing aeygo at every camera they saw. 

 

After a minute or two, they reached the small wooden house which looked very very freaky. Was it freaky friday today? Or friday the 13th? 

 

“F-Finally.. let’s go in and look for the stuff,” Seulgi said in a sigh, coming forward and leading the way now. 

 

Wendy finally left Joy’s arm and let the taller girl go in the front with Seulgi. The bear girl opened the door which made a loud creaky sound. 

 

“Is there no light?,” Irene asked from behind, getting her hands on Wendy’s jacket from behind and clutching onto it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter