Prelude

Glory

“They can run faster, they can jump higher, and they are 10 times stronger than your average man. Ladies and gentlemen we here at Xavier have harnessed the greatness that lies dormant.” The man reached in his pocket and pulled out a single red pill, “This here, is the key to it all. Now I know what you are thinking, if I take this pill, I can be like them too. No no it doesn’t work that way. You see here, not everyone is made for greatness, not everyone has that hidden talent.”

The man continued to walk around the stage looking at the audience, “You need to be born with it.”

Switching slides, the man started a video:

“These girls are our elite squad. We have all basic sports here at Xavier and have partnered with 5 other schools who are also involved in the program to compete for the ultimate prize.” The man paused for theatrics, “Greatness.”

When the video ended, the man switched slides again to a graphic of a large stadium.

“You could call it our battle royal. All the schools will come together and play for victory and that is where you folks can come and view what this little red pill can do. You can see for yourselves what happens when you unlock what is inside.” Finished, the man did a quick bow as he heard the roar of cheering and clapping from his audience before walking off stage.