You will always be mine

How can I ever live without you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8FH2obhZc

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No ones pov

Lee Hongki and Choi Jonghun have are childhood friends. When ever they are outside they are always together. They have had their full share of fights and people trying to pull them apart, but they always found a way to stop it. Until a girls finally tore them apart. Hongki and Jonghun ended up moving to seperate areas in Seoul.

Lee hong kis pov

"********* I'm sorry I don't like anymore you are too demanding" Hongki told his current girlfriend. He actually never felt anything for her. She asked him out because she had blackmail on him. She forced him to break his friendship with Jonghun. He has always regreted it and was always thinking about him.

"Look I'm sorry but I'm leaving I don't care anymore I Never loved you you psycho" He yelled at her and walked out of the room.

"YAH!!!! You can't do this to me after all we have been through and Don't forget I can still blackmail you" she said but it was too late Hong ki had already left.

 

To Jonghunnie

Hey can we meet up I have something to talk to you about

From the Hong Star

 

To the beytrayer

I don't know if I want to meet with you

Is you GF with you?

From heartbroken

 

To Jonghun

No she isn't I just broke up with her

She is too controlling and that

is what I wanna talk about

From Hongki

To HongKi

Ok lets meet at the usual/old spot then say in

30 mins

From Jonghun

 

No Ones POV

As Hongki was on his way over to the meeting place he saw a flower store. So he stopped in and got a single white rose for Jonghun.
 After he left the shop ahe comtinued on his over to to the meeting spot. When he got there he saw Jonghun sitting on the slide with a sad look on his face. He slowly walked up to Jonghun and handed him the rose.

"I'm sorry for betryayng but I came to realize that you are my strength in life and I can never live with out you" Hongki said him.

"Ok and then ehy did you leave me in the first place?" Jonghun asked.

"Well she had blackmail on me and said that if I want to stay safe and alive that if I went out with her you would be. I regret it now though it put us both through so much pain and suffering" Hongki said while starting to cry.

"but my next question for you is a serious one" he sid Jonghun while grabbing his hand and waling twoards the benches.

HongKi's POV

"I have come to realize that my feeling for you are stronger for anyine in this world Will you Choi Jonghun Always be Mine from this day foward. I Love you with all my heart, If I ever lose the power to fly your Love will take me high I will be true to you"  I told him.

"whenerver we had our sleepover you always lloked so peaceful while sleeping and I always wondered what you are dreaming of?" I started to cry some more while saying that.

"Everything I want and everything I need is lying here in front of me, is what I was always thinkging during those times" after I said that the tears just started pouring out.

Jonghun's POV

After he said the last line he couldn't stop crying, Hearing him say all of that just made my heart brst it was like he was reading my mind.

"I feel you near don't let go say you always be here, Just hold me tight and I'll be fine dreaming, You will always be mine" I told him, he looked up at me with surprise on his face.

"Does that mean you like me as well" He asked me.

"Yes it does" I told with a caring amile on my face

"Just like the sun you make feel all warm inside, I never want to let this feeling go, I love you so much that it hurt me whenever I saw with that crazy girl" I said as also started to cry.

" Will you always be mine as well Lee Hongki I don't think I can urvive in this world without you anymore" I asked him.

No One's POV

"Yes I will always be yours ou are my everything" Hongki said while standing up.

He then Grabbed Jonghuns hand and pulled him into a sweet, gentle and passionate kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well here it is my Jongki story I hope you enjoyed it just as much I as enjoyed writing it.

And thank to the first three subscribers as well you guys rock.

PrimadonnaH

FT123456

ImB2UTYPrimadonna

 

This story is based off the song Always be mine by FT Iland. I ove this song.