The Start of Something New

The Start of Something New

Life went normal for the SHINee boys. In this story lets say they weren't famous. They were just rich boys living together. Onew was on his third year of college. Jonghyun was on his second. Key was on his first. While Minho was a senior and Taemin was a Junior.  The boys had all different personility and it was an unlike friendship because they all ever different. 

Onew was a klutz, smart kid on the top of his class but was also the class clown for his "Onew Condition" his friends called it.  Jonghyun was the one that was kind of flirt and was always singing everywhere. But he was kind and cared for his friends. Key, Key was Key. He was a bit of diva, smart and fashionable could sing, rap and dance. All girls feel for him and he was also a bit of a flirt. Minho he was captain of the soccer team but he was quite and mysterious. Taemin was the sweet, cute youngest one who was loved by his hyungs but when he got on a dance floor he was a man.
 
(NOTE: If you guys see any spelling mistakes, and grammar mistakes please don't be shy tell me. Thank you. =) )
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
"Onew-hyung, you have to get up. We have school today," Key said. Trying pull his hyung out of bed. Then Key pulled his cover and finally got him out of his bed after 15 minutes oh trying to make him up. Then he gets up and start getting ready for class. Minho and Taemin left together for High School while the other three members left for College. 
 
{Key's Classroom.}
TUMP! Key hears a cross the class room. And everyone laughs he looks to see who it was and it was his childhood friend Lee Jin-Eun but people called her IU.  Key just looked and shook his head. "Aigoo, when are you going to stop falling? You are as much as of a klutz as Onew-hyun." Key said trying to help her get all of her science books. (Sorry guess IU is going to Science nerd, wants to be a Chemist or something not sure yet.} As she got up she tried to fix her glasses. And pick up her books not trying to let Key see how much she was blushing.
 
IU just picked up a random book and pretend to start reading it but what she was looking at was Key. IU and Key had been friends since they were kids. One day when they were in kindergarten IU was getting picked on by some of the boys and Key was the one who saved her. Though it got him in trouble he didn't care. She has liked him ever since that they. But she kept telling herself that Key would never see anything but his childhood friend. 
 
Key had gone back to his seat and he was talking to some of the other guys that sat next to him. He couldn't help thing that there was something wrong with her. She hadn't talked to him in weeks, he couldn't help thinking that he did something to upset her. They were best friends. 
The teacher came in and class started. IU started to focus on her work but Key couldn't stop staring at her wondering what he did to her.
 
Key kept wondering what he had done to IU because she never talked to him once they start school. Class end and Key walked towards IU grabbing her hand and pulling her through the halls of the school until they got into the part of the library that no one knew about expect them. "What's up? I know there is something you are not telling and I want to know what it is." Key said still holding her until IU was finally able to set her hand free and looks down not saying anything.
 
"Ugh! You know I hate when you don't tell me what you are thinking." Key said to her in angry tone. "IU, you are important to me and I want to know what is going on and why you can't just trust me." He lets out a sigh because he has been wanting to say that for a long time but just never had the guts to say it.
 
What could she say that she has loved him ever since they were kids and put him in an awkward position. IU would never want to do that. Or should she tell him about the other girls who have been bulling her because they were jealous of how close she was to Key. She really didn't know what to do. She wanted to go and tell him about everything that has been going on with her but she just couldn't get it out. 
 
"I don't know what you are talking about" IU simply replied and looks away. Then she tries to walk away from Key. Key knew that something was wrong and he knew that girls were bulling her but he wanted her to tell her. Although, he would secretly help her. 
 
'I have to do something. No, maybe, that might just be crazy enough to work' he said and then he again grabbed her wrist. Instead of taking of IU to some where they could talk in private he took her to the middle of cafe. As Key was walking and bring a long with him. He say Onew and Jonghyun and gave them this look serious look. At that moment they knew what was going to happen. 
 
Then he stopped, and let go of her hand. He climbed on a table and everyone was looking at him. "I just want to say that IU is my girlfriend. If anyone tries to hurt her, I will hurt them and I won't care you are a guy or girl." Key said and looks at the girls who were bulling IU. 
 
IU  just stood there quite and didn't really know what to do. She was sure she was hearing properly. If she was his girlfriend does that mean he likes her? Then key grabs her hand and they left.